2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David and Daisy seem to have matching shirts!!

I showed the pic to my mom, she was like: Oh, is that blonde girl his girlfriend?:naughty:

I bet you Mika is going to become one republic in Apologize, and sam will be timbaland.

:roftl:

:shocked:okay so i was reading BonjourMika1990 that you said you wore those Tibetin beads...i was kinda interested in them to i was searching and stuff...i saw a link for tibetin art and look what i found!:shocked: remind you of something?

http://www.dharmashop.com/details.mgi?NUM=pc001

IT'S THE BILLY BROWN WHEEL! Or at least the inspiration for it:naughty:

At the end of Lollipop, the look on his face was just so elated, like he realised that he did it and it was GREAT. He gave the show of a lifetime to 55000 people.

I didn't cry when that awesome Billy Brown medly played at the beginning, on Virgin Radio.

I didn't cry when the first amazing pics came back.

I didn't even cry when I first saw the video of "Rain".

But what you said above totally made me tear up. :tears:

i've put some photos of the parc des princes concert on my blog : http://zimoozimoo.spaces.live.com/

i did not have a great sit but you can see a good view of the stage

Oooh, thanks for posting!

i've put some photos of the parc des princes concert on my blog : http://zimoozimoo.spaces.live.com/

i did not have a great sit but you can see a good view of the stage

Oooh, thanks--great pics, by the way :thumb_yello:

I didn't cry when that awesome Billy Brown medly played at the beginning, on Virgin Radio.

I didn't cry when the first amazing pics came back.

I didn't even cry when I first saw the video of "Rain".

But what you said above totally made me tear up. :tears:

Awww, really? :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry if i have missed this in one of the reports , but did mika mention to any of the fans when he came out if he enjoyed playing to such a large crowd , compared to the smaller shows ? ... Just interested to find out :):thumb_yello:

I was THERE!!!!! at Parc des Princes in Paris!

.....come home to find an email to say I won the competition to go but was too late I already there!!!!!!!!!!

The show was........AMAZING!!! truely ASTONISHING!!!

Glad you can witness it yourselves altho you can't sense the atmosphere apart from the people with us who wouldn't even clap!!!!....the atmosphere was electric!!! Meeks shone he was on fire as were the band!

Managed to meet them after and the whole night was crazy!...feels like a dream!

Have to catch up and read everything later

I am suffering from it now tho and am so tired I am in bed and can't walk!!...nothing but sleep and rest on the agenda for me!..sorry for spelling and grammar but so tired can't even type!...I knew it would be like this for those who want to slate me! Go on I don't care!..I don't mind the pain and suffering before and after....for me Mika is worth it!!!!

If anyone found a TIFFANY Lollipop necklace it is mine I have lost it :thumbdown:

xx

Sorry if i have missed this in one of the reports , but did mika mention to any of the fans when he came out if he enjoyed playing to such a large crowd , compared to the smaller shows ? ... Just interested to find out :):thumb_yello:

he implied it when he started by saying:

"first I could say (something about performing) in a room (salle), then theatre, and now I can say stadium!"

Not an exact quote, but I can see where he was going with it. He likes grandeur in his performances it seems.

he implied it when he started by saying:

"first I could say (something about performing) in a room (salle), then theatre, and now I can say stadium!"

Not an exact quote, but I can see where he was going with it. He likes grandeur in his performances it seems.

Thanks for that :thumb_yello: ... also wondered how his nerves were etc , i have to give him credit for being so seemingly confident for his first stadium gig :thumb_yello::)

Thanks for that :thumb_yello: ... also wondered how his nerves were etc , i have to give him credit for being so seemingly confident for his first stadium gig :thumb_yello::)

oh but he was anxious! you could see how tense he was in the beginning when Relax started - his face gave it away on the big screen, especially when he had a moment to take in the crowd. He was shaking his head in disbelief and laughing at other times, it was a really big achievement for him and it brought him pure joy. That's the moment I fell for him again. Check some videos for yourself :)

oh but he was anxious! you could see how tense he was in the beginning when Relax started - his face gave it away on the big screen, especially when he had a moment to take in the crowd. He was shaking his head in disbelief and laughing at other times, it was a really big achievement for him and it brought him pure joy. That's the moment I fell for him again. Check some videos for yourself :)

haha , yeah , i remember that look at the smaller gigs:naughty: thats why i wondered how he compared to the stadium :naughty: ... bless him :wub2: ... i have seen a few of the vid's , im going to look at more later :thumb_yello: thanks !

Mika signing stuff after the concert:

Kind of dull, but first time I see him in person/off stage :)

Not dull at all, every close up is great. And it looks very calm and well organised....

Not dull at all, every close up is great. And it looks very calm and well organised....

It's calm because at that point we were there for 12+ hours and had no energy whatsoever. Oh I wish I didn't freeze up when I saw Mika - I didn't even speak to him and I doubt he even registered my presence. Grr.

At the signing, he was relaxed and very happy, and if all signings were as organised as this one, it would be fantastic.

At the signing, he was relaxed and very happy, and if all signings were as organised as this one, it would be fantastic.

Anybody has taken pics/vids of him wearing the silly hat the first girls in line gave him? :roftl: