2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

huge thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, pics, etc...

Sara, if I may ask, who is the beauty in blue next to you, in some of the first pics? I mean if she's around here, if I might "know" her from here? Most of you I recognize by now, but I've never seen her.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

huge thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, pics, etc...

Sara, if I may ask, who is the beauty in blue next to you, in some of the first pics? I mean if she's around here, if I might "know" her from here? Most of you I recognize by now, but I've never seen her.

She is very pretty indeed; her nick is AxieDentelle and I met her yesterday in the queue as well as the other girl, Pip :thumb_yello:.

Both really lovely girls! We had a great time.

Thanks for the pictures! :flowers2:

I still can't get over your picture with David :lmfao:

You are a legend Sara. :bow:

Well, in hindsight I should have probably have asked him for a proper posed one, but I couldn't bring myself to do that, it just seemed quite mean:naughty:

thank you Sara, I've been just reading interview she posted in press & news section, so thanks to her too :thumb_yello:

and thanks for your pictures too, some of them were quite funny.

No problem! We did have fun, a lot, as usual!

how come i didn't notice your t-shirt before:shocked:

:lmao:

this pic is priceless:naughty:

best memorial of an in-joke:roftl:

*saves*

ok, sorry for going little bit off topic, but do you ever sleep?:blink:

or you get up this early?

:wink2:

and picture really is :roftl:...but...I don't know...I kinda feel bad for blond new guy.

ok, sorry for going little bit off topic, but do you ever sleep?:blink:

or you get up this early?

and picture really is :roftl:...but...I don't know...I kinda feel bad for blond new guy.

sleeep?? what's that:blink::naughty:

lol! i don't ever get up this early.

i have a disease (don't want to name it..)about sleep/falling asleep.which cause me a lot of trouble at work.:thumbdown: so i take pills normally for it but now it's holiday i don't need to get up early and don't take them..

back on topic,i don't feel bad for blondie because he has friends inside the band at least:wink2::naughty:

Finally got through reading this thread x as lots of others have said before I'll say again

THANK YOU

to everyone who went and have been kind enough to share their pics, vids and experiences with us x

What a show it must have been, to be there x I had my doubts in the beginning, clowns being a phobia of mine and circus things feeling a bit weird to me, but somehow it worked x

Just can't wait now til I get a chance to see it for real when I can finally get to a gig x

sleeep?? what's that:blink::naughty:

lol! i don't ever get up this early.

i have a disease (don't want to name it..)about sleep/falling asleep.which cause me a lot of trouble at work.:thumbdown: so i take pills normally for it but now it's holiday i don't need to get up early and don't take them..

back on topic,i don't feel bad for blondie because he has friends inside the band at least:wink2::naughty:

oh, sorry to hear that, I know how horrible is when you cannot fall asleep, luckily that's vary rare with me:naughty:

I came here just to make a little break from studying, and that was 3 hours ago:boxed:

and about blondie...I don't know what to think about that whole situation, and honestly I don't even care that much.

Who's been uploading Cath's videos then? Another MFC'er?

I always found that uploading someone else's video (unless they say it's ok of course) is very bad etiquette.

Anyway this is the infamous picture.....As you can see, I kinda crashed his picture with other people to quietly stand there next to him, LOL!! I don't even know if he actually clicked on what was going on, but hey, I got the pic. Naughty...

:naughty:

IMG_2812.jpg

and another couple of when Mika came out:

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

When mika came out? Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha and there we see mika with the colourful flowers *lmfao*

OHH MYY GOD!!

I JUST LOVEE THIS THREAD!!

thats pictures are amazingg!!

thanks for shared it !!!

XOXO

from argentina! :)

your siggy is awesome:hypo:

THAKKS!!!

i hope mikaasee it andd come tu argentinaa!

ohh i guess i am dreaming again

haha!

he should definitely go to Argentina on the next tour, actually i think he mentioned that he would, it seems like he has lots of fans there!!!

he should definitely go to Argentina on the next tour, actually i think he mentioned that he would, it seems like he has lots of fans there!!!

ohh yes he does!

actually there´s a group called "logia penniman" that is like an argentinian´s fan club haha

we will be waiting for him!!

Weird: It looks like Mika has a butterfly on the back of his neck :lol3: Up there ^^ Hence the quoting... of the... post :insane:

AH im gonna cry! Those are my beads!...Well, I wear the same set I mean:mf_lustslow: They're Tibetan prayer beads :punk: I thought I was the only one who rocked em' wooohoooo