tauruslady

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the report! We've been here for a while and met him. Got pics and all,and inadvertently touched his bum,hahaha! He's sweet.

I know those girls you are with. I don't think any bum touching is inadvertent. :roftl:

thanks for the report! We've been here for a while and met him. Got pics and all,and inadvertently touched his bum,hahaha! He's sweet.

Hm, it better be missie!:naughty:

Haha put that phone away, you're getting as bad as Rose!

Say hi to Sarah, Queenie and Niki for me, oh and weealx, I guess. :naughty:

Please say hi to them from me too, and enjoy the show!:thumb_yello:

I know those girls you are with. I don't think any bum touching is inadvertent. :roftl:

I swear that it was totally innocent. Before the gig, we saw Sam arrive so Sophie and I went over (the others were not there just then). He posed for a pic with both of us, and I took Sophie's pic with my cam and she took mine with hers...Thing is, while she was taking the pic I was distracted and not really "positioned" properly, and I noticed that he'd put his arm around me and mine was kind of limp in front of him, so I quickly put my arm on his back, like underneath his, and the next thing I realise is that I am touching his bum :mf_lustslow::roftl::roftl:.

Obviously, the bum was prominent enough that when my hand went in there, it just bumped it. It was quite funny. I'm not sure what he thought, or if he even really noticed :naughty:.

Small report.

The gig was FANTASTIC, really really good. He did quite a few songs, most that we were expecting, and he just did really well. His support acts were also good.

During the gig a security woman came to tell me off for filming so after that I was a bit paranoid, but still managed a good number of vids and so.

He was right in front of us most of the time, and really close. Some of his outfits were quite "special" to say the less......You will see what I mean when you see the Black And Gold video, heheheee....

We got tons of eye contact, and in general it was just really enjoyable and great.

When he was finished he threw the towel that he'd used during the gig, and Sophie and I caught it. We took a few pics with it, of course.

A few pics now.....

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Great reports and photos.

Not sure if the towel thing was hygenic, though. :naughty:

Oh, definitely not :roftl:. All his sweat (tons!!) was on it....But somehow I just couldn't stop myself, it just came out... :blush-anim-cl:

Forgot to say that the first song that I was filming (uploading now) Sam noticed and he gave the camera a happy little wave :naughty:. Funny.

First couple of vids:

-21st Century Life (note his wave to the camera at 0:42, him taking the glowstick that Queenie or Diana offered to him, I couldn't see which one it was, and how at the end I stop filming due to security telling me not to):

-Hot Mess:

Including the moment when he picks up the knickers that the girls (and guy) behind us threw on the stage, with the following on them:

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

And thanks for the vids of course!:wub2:

What is he wearing in Hot Mess!:roftl:

Did he jump down in the audience or did someone drag him down?

Oooh his outfits were just crazy :roftl: - Wait until you see Black And Gold, he looks like an eagle or something:mf_lustslow:.

He was interacting with the audience quite a bit, and he came down a couple of times and started touching people's hands, but then someone pulled his hand too hard and it sort of dragged him into the crowd, which is when he seemed to think that it was best to retreat to the stage again.

He didn't look very athletic while climbing up again, I must say :bleh:.

It was a really good gig. I am putting up the rest of them as we speak to just keep checking my YT page for them!

At one point during Sick, he gave me TONS of eye contact, looking me straight in the eye for an ETERNITY!! It was really cool.

Oooh his outfits were just crazy :roftl: - Wait until you see Black And Gold, he looks like an eagle or something:mf_lustslow:.

He was interacting with the audience quite a bit, and he came down a couple of times and started touching people's hands, but then someone pulled his hand too hard and it sort of dragged him into the crowd, which is when he seemed to think that it was best to retreat to the stage again.

It was a really good gig. I am putting up the rest of them as we speak to just keep checking my YT page for them!

At one point during Sick, he gave me TONS of eye contact, looking me straight in the eye for an ETERNITY!! It was really cool.

Aw, but he's a cutie anyway!:wink2::wub2:

He was interacting with the audience quite a bit, and he came down a couple of times and started touching people's hands, but then hard and someone pulled his hand too it sort of dragged him into the crowd, which is when he seemed to think that it was best to retreat to the stage again.

Hi all,

to the girls I met, and rescued me and the kids from the wrong Q, the idiot who grabbed his hand and tried to pull him into to the crowd was the guy with ginger hair who was behind you in the Q outside.

Hope you all had a great time and got home safely

Haha put that phone away, you're getting as bad as Rose!

Say hi to Sarah, Queenie and Niki for me, oh and weealx, I guess. :naughty:

sariflor and the girls were great to see, although the truth is out, all those lovelies and I could not speak, Niki, my daughter reckons you are in your early 20's so can we have the truth, please

yes love him but didnt say anything in case everyone started to hate me

we all like lots of different bands/singers, so feel free to share your interests with all of us, dont be afraid to voice your opinions.

I really really like his voice and the way he speaks.

I just love listening to his American Boy cover, even if I still don't like that song, his voice captures me and the same goes for Black & Gold (and I have to say that I almost like this one:wink2:).

He reminds me a person I know, especially in some expressions of his face :blush-anim-cl:

I think he is intriguing in a malicious way, yet not objectively 'handsome'.....as far as I concern anyway..

But, he's got an INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL MOUTH!!!! :shocked:

(I am mouth obsessive, actually... :mf_rosetinted: )

Hi all,

to the girls I met, and rescued me and the kids from the wrong Q, the idiot who grabbed his hand and tried to pull him into to the crowd was the guy with ginger hair who was behind you in the Q outside.

Hope you all had a great time and got home safely

Hahha! That would be Daz, Jemma's mate,the one who went to the other Sparro thing at the pub...

Oh I love his voice. These videos are great. Tell him to come to Toronto! :mf_lustslow:

He is fantastic live! He lives in the US so I guess TO is not too far for him.

Have you watched the vids that I took at the Amersham Arms the other day? The audio there is better I think...

yes love him but didnt say anything in case everyone started to hate me

We can love Mika and others at the same time:We're polyamorous here :bleh:.

I really really like his voice and the way he speaks.

I just love listening to his American Boy cover, even if I still don't like that song, his voice captures me and the same goes for Black & Gold (and I have to say that I almost like this one:wink2:).

He reminds me a person I know, especially in some expressions of his face

I think he is intriguing in a malicious way, yet not objectively 'handsome'.....as far as I concern anyway..

But, he's got an INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL MOUTH!!!! :shocked:

(I am mouth obsessive, actually... )

I disagree- I think that he is very objectively beautiful :wub2:

And he also reminds me of someone who I "knew", an ex basically...very similar looking and even the body!!

Vids up to now:

-21st Century Life (note his wave to the camera at 0:42, him taking the glowstick that Queenie or Diana offered to him, I couldn't see which one it was, and how at the end I stop filming due to security telling me not to):

-Hot Mess:

-Chatty bit:

-Sally / Sex Shooter:

-Sick:

And a couple more uploading...

Daz paid for a gig?? Did he have his bf with him?

He was there all right, no idea if he paid for it or someone else did :naughty:. He was with some other guy and girl I think, not sure who he was with exactly, but definitely not the guy who he was with at the Amersham Arms (the boyfriend?).

In any case he really doesn't seem keen to talk to me (I tried and failed) so I have no more details to report :bleh:.