• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0987-border.jpg

IMG_0989-border.jpg

And then there was Andy ..

IMG_0990-border.jpg

In the venue .. so funny .. We talked a little bit with him before we got in, and then we went inside and he was standing there. Everyone moving to the front row, me moving to row 4 .. And Andy was like: what? Not the front row for you? So funny :roftl:

IMG_0993-border.jpg

IMG_0987-border.jpg

IMG_0989-border.jpg

And then there was Andy ..

IMG_0990-border.jpg

In the venue .. so funny .. We talked a little bit with him before we got in, and then we went inside and he was standing there. Everyone moving to the front row, me moving to row 4 .. And Andy was like: what? Not the front row for you? So funny :roftl:

IMG_0993-border.jpg

wonderful pictures Bienie! I was so sad that my camera had broken down. I am glad other people made great photo's.

When I read the reports I think it wasn't so bad being at row 4. Shady and I were sitting right in front of Mika, seeing his every move, gesture, drop of sweat! I was very pleased with my seat.

Bienie give us mooore!

I'm working on it! :roftl:

I can give you videos without sound if you want? :bleh::roftl:

Trying to solve the soundproblem now .. if that's ok I guess there will soon be some videos to watch :wink2:

I'm working on it! :roftl:

I can give you videos without sound if you want? :bleh::roftl:

Trying to solve the soundproblem now .. if that's ok I guess there will soon be some videos to watch :wink2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hey, got home around 3 Am last night (or better: this morning)!

GreatGREATGREATEST night ever!

My sis filmed a lot during the gig and afterwards, she'll be uploading it on youtube sometime this week hopefully....

I got my autograph (in the dvd-booklet of parc de prince) and my sis asked Mika if he was by any chance attending M.Jackson's opening concert on july 13...

He said he had to work unfortunately but was hoping to be able to see the concert this summer(there are 50 shows so plenty to choose from, haha).

There was some commotion about seats in the row before us (row 3, we were in row 4 a bit at the right), 2 people were sitting there when they were supposed to be on row 3 of the balcony?!??

Anyway....i thought we had the perfect spot, we saw Mika's every move.

Only didnt see Cherisse, she was hiding for us, haha...

What did you think of the openingact?

My favourite songs of the night were 'Toyboy' and 'Over my shoulder' but i liked it all...Lollipop in this version was great too.

What was the joke he made about pianolessons? Didnt really hear that one well, LOL.

Edited by Janena

Here's another one ..

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

img1014border.jpg

(sorry I don't have one with all the names on it, hope someone else did that .. just wanted to go home at that point :roftl: )

Hey, got home around 3 Am last night (or better: this morning)!

GreatGREATGREATEST night ever!

My sis filmed a lot during the gig and afterwards, she'll be uploading it on youtube sometime this week hopefully....

I got my autograph (in the dvd-booklet of parc de prince) and my sis asked Mika if he was by any chance attending M.Jackson's opening concert on july 13...

He said he had to work unfortunately but was hoping to be able to see the concert this summer(there are 50 shows so plenty to choose from, haha).

There was some commotion about seats in the row before us (row 3, we were in row 4 a bit at the right), 2 people were sitting there when they were supposed to be on row 3 of the balcony?!??

Anyway....i thought we had the perfect spot, we saw Mika's every move.

Only didnt see Cherisse, she was hiding for us, haha...

What did you think of the openingact?

My favourite songs of the night were 'Toyboy' and 'Over my shoulder' but i liked it all...Lollipop in this version was great too.

What was the joke he made about pianolessons? Didnt really hear that one well, LOL.

I liked the openingact. Tho it was too mellow for me every now and then, the girl had a great voice.

I didn't hear the joke about pianolessons but I did hear his conversation about his teacher at the Royal College of music who wasn't really fond of him and would voment if he'd new Mika would be performing in het concertgebouw :wink2:.

Ok .. we're getting somewhere ..

I've uploaded it on myspace, hope everyone can see it.

Don't mind the quality, I've converted the video so it wouldn't take that much time to upload, but that means the quality REALLY sucks .. I'll upload in good quality tomorrow, but it's just to give you an idea :wink2

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=58385723

:thumb_yello:

Much better vid than mine. And my ticket is in it (being signed). :mf_rosetinted:

For those of you that have the EP booklet, how is it?

It's awesome! :wub2:

Me just sleep .. I won't be on the grouppicture anyway because I was breathing into Mika's neck! :roftl

I was standing on my toes, and I'm pretty sure I'm still not in it. :roftl:

Aaf Brandt Corstius, columist of a dutch newspaper, sat next to me yesterday. This is a column from a few weeks ago (in dutch): http://www.nrcnext.nl/columnisten/2009/05/08/en-daar-stond-ik-bij-op-vijf-centimeter-afstand/#more-1982

I hope she will write a new column about the concert. She was just a fan like us. Standing in line for an autograph...

Yeah, I saw her too. I do hope she'll write a column about this too. ^^

(My friend took a pic with her and she said she felt a bit like Mika because of that. :roftl: She's cool.)

Am I not funneh?:roftl:

You crack me up. :mf_rosetinted:

first row you too? seems you've been very busy in checking someone's feet under a certain piano!:roftl:

edit: why quotes are being messed up? i was quoting kaatje!

I was on row 8. Apparently a better row then some seats on row 2: they only saw Mika's feet and legs under the piano!

Ingie said to Andy that Rose had made him a birthday thread. He was like: "she did WHAT?" That was a funny moment .

Andy was very present this evening .

Oh yeah:roftl:He was like: HUH? His face was very funny.

Very very short review from me (have to go to work)

-Seats sucked

-didn't see Mika at all except when he came away from the piano

-music was great

-had a lot of fun even tough I could only see the asians guy's butt

Same here.

IMG_0989-border.jpg

Yay, it's my back!:roftl:

Okay, lets start.

It was a pleasure meeting you all again. I've got pics of the meeting, and a grouppic (in the field, not during the meet and greet with Mika, which I couldn't even attend because of that f*cking last train I had to get)

It was really fun in the restaurant, talking to you all and stuff. The pizza was nice too.

Then we went to the concertgebouw, my mom made some pics. Some ''very trustworthy man'':naughty: made a grouppic. It looks really good. Everyone looks okay on it.

People went to pick up their tickets. My mom went to the bathroom and washed her hands, but then the crane came off:shocked:All the water came in the other Linde's bag. Luckely nothing important got damaged.

Then Andy came and filmed us and talked a bit and stuff.

Then we went in. We were there, and just saw seat 2 and 3. I was like: Where is seat 1? But then we saw a crappy little campstool kind of thing in the corner, and noticed that must be it. Mana sat on seat 1 row 1 and had a crappy spot too.

There were 2 lollipopgirls, and they just walked around a bit and then went to their seats (row 3 seat 5 & 6), but those seats had people sitting on them already! There was kind of a riot. The LG's told the girls that was their spot, but ofcourse the girls didn't want to go. Then the concertmanagerdude came and told the girls the LG's ordered their tickets before, and that they should be sitting there and the other girls on the balcony.

Okay, then the support act came. They were lovely, but kinda boring after a while.

Then there was a little break, and my mom went to buy buttons.

Someone made a pic of me laying on Ingie's lap:roftl:(sorry if I crushed your legs Ing!)

Chatted a bit with Starrats, Ingie and Mana in the break.

Then Mika came. Couldn't seen Martin and Dan properly, only saw Mika's back. Could see Cherisse.

The only time I could see him properly was during TB, but ofcourse the stupid celesta thing didn't work properly, so he returned to the piano.

I loved hearing Over My Shoulder again, and Rain with the guitar and drums. Happy Ending with us as choir was brilliant.

Half of the concert people were standing and jumping and clapping.

My hand is bruised and still hurts a bit.

All with all it was great. But I think he talked less than usual. He only started talking after the first 4 songs, and he started with: ''I'm not supposed to be talking but..''

It was still friggin awesome though.

After the concert we had to go immediatly to get the last train. I couldn't go to the meet&greet. I think that wouldn't have been a good idea anyways, cause my legs hurt and my belly hurt since the afternoon. First I thought those were the nerves, but it wasn't, cause it still hurts.

We sat in the tram with 2 gaymen that were there too, they live in Rotterdam and were really nice and cool. We met them later again, when we came on the central station in a kiosk to get some drinks.

We were so early, so we got a train earlier. We were home at a quarter past one.

Again, it was so lovely meeting you all, I'm looking forward to the next one already.

Pictures will follow as soon as my dad gets home or as soon as I've figured out how to get them from camera on the pc:biggrin2:

Et voila .. first video is up! :boing:

It's not Mika though :bleh:

It's Martin after the gig .. such a nice guy :wub2:

Hope everyone can see it and that it's good quality .. Please let me know so I can start working on the others or change something :wink2:

Here's another one ..

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

img1014border.jpg

(sorry I don't have one with all the names on it, hope someone else did that .. just wanted to go home at that point :roftl: )

CRAPPETYCRAP!

I didn't sign the flag either.:sad:Again.

Et voila .. first video is up! :boing:

It's not Mika though :bleh:

It's Martin after the gig .. such a nice guy :wub2:

Hope everyone can see it and that it's good quality .. Please let me know so I can start working on the others or change something :wink2:

Category: ''Pets and animals'':roftl:

Wasn't it orange???:shocked:

It's pinkish now!:shocked:

Maybe, or it looks like the picture is desaturated so that might be why it looks different.

I bet he bought three of them!:biggrin2:

Let’s start betting on what colour the third one’s gonna be!:naughty:

This guy, this individual, who brings us all together, so many disparate people from all over the world, with one common purpose, and yet we don't really know him despite the fact that he's so familiar, and he's really just "a guy" that we're putting huge expectations on sometimes.....

All these things were going through my brain while I was watching that vid. That was exciting and thrilling and scary and wondrous all at the same time. I'm not sure why I feel so affected by it, especially considering that there is none of my work in the yearbook, but I feel like I just had a revelation...

Getting a little philosophical there are we?!:wub2:

I recognise that feeling, makes me tear eyed and very, very grateful….:blush-anim-cl:

- gave him the bracelet I made:

sorrow.png

So beautiful, I want one too!:wub2:

And then...it was over. He jumped into the car and they drove off. So he left us there, breathless but satisfied.

I better not make a comment about that!:roftl:

Great report, thank you!:wub2:

Great review :thumb_yello:.

Love your report Linde, did your mother enjoyed the show too (silly question maybe :wink2:)?

Hell yeah she did.

But she said it looked kinda rushed.:blink:

Ow, really? :roftl:

I'll change that then ... But is the video good?

Yes it is.

I bet he bought three of them!:biggrin2:

Let’s start betting on what colour the third one’s gonna be!:naughty:

Hmm..pink and orange so far eh? Hmm..I bet he will have a lightblue one. Or a green one. Or both.