Mika@Amsterdam June 2 2009 Gig reports, photos & vids

Queenie

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok .. we're getting somewhere ..

I've uploaded it on myspace, hope everyone can see it.

Don't mind the quality, I've converted the video so it wouldn't take that much time to upload, but that means the quality REALLY sucks .. I'll upload in good quality tomorrow, but it's just to give you an idea :wink2:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=58385723

Don't mind the quality, I've converted the video so it wouldn't take that much time to upload, but that means the quality REALLY sucks .. I'll upload in good quality tomorrow, but it's just to give you an idea :wink2:

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it! :huglove::flowers2:

Now please get some sleep. I feel bad for keeping you up :teehee:

mission accomplished! :group_hug:

Thank you so much Bienie! He obviously loves it very much, thank you for uploading it!

And now we have GGG lyrics!!! :wub2:

This guy, this individual, who brings us all together, so many disparate people from all over the world, with one common purpose, and yet we don't really know him despite the fact that he's so familiar, and he's really just "a guy" that we're putting huge expectations on sometimes.....

All these things were going through my brain while I was watching that vid. That was exciting and thrilling and scary and wondrous all at the same time. I'm not sure why I feel so affected by it, especially considering that there is none of my work in the yearbook, but I feel like I just had a revelation...

This guy, this individual, who brings us all together, so many disparate people from all over the world, with one common purpose, and yet we don't really know him despite the fact that he's so familiar, and he's really just "a guy" that we're putting huge expectations on sometimes.....

All these things were going through my brain while I was watching that vid. That was exciting and thrilling and scary and wondrous all at the same time. I'm not sure why I feel so affected by it, especially considering that there is none of my work in the yearbook, but I feel like I just had a revelation...

I think that thought all the time. I would have to in order to convince myself to lead the yearbook projects :roftl:

Isn't that true! Very well put. It's a wonder to me that we can know so much about a man without actually knowing him.

Oh yeah and my best friend has been talking to Ian:aah:

Who is Ian???

The yearbook video is wonderful to see. Mana did a great job being so calm and articulate when inside we know she must have been :fangurl: :fangurl:

He will be able to spend his day off today reading through some of it. It will take him weeks to digest the whole lot:naughty:

Video's are uploading.

Watch this space: http://www.youtube.com/user/Biekjuh

They will upload themselves, put them in the bulk upload thingy.

Only from 1 memorycard, as the other one is uploading to my PC now. Will do them tomorrow...for now: goodnight all!!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Ain't technology grand: they're swell-t4p!

beautiful pix T4P :wub2: Either you have an excellent camera or you were right up on the stage too lol.

It's not the camera that make a good photographer, I think Zonnetje is a good photographer because she took the pictures at the right time, so congratulation to you Zonnetje :thumb_yello:, and thanks to share it with us :wub2: amazing job ;)

The concert was amazing!

After the very sweet girls of the Blue Roses, Mika came on stage with his band. He started in his beautifal pink jacket with Lady Jane. I can't remember the exact order of the songs, but they were all great!

I still like ToyBoy the best. I talked to a guy sitting next to me (don't know who he is, but I was in the Universal/ Bobo area...) and he said that Mika wanted to have TB on the new cd....

I bought the EP/ Book and......got it signed! Whoohoo:mf_lustslow: I told Mika (like a real mummy:wink2:) "Mika, you should wear a coat!" "Yes, don't tell me, I should remember it!" he said. "You will get a cold" I added, then he smiled and said "thank you" and signed the EP!

I talked to other MFC'ers, like Ingie, Miek and Alexander, Rockingbabz, Linde and her mother, Starrats and more; sorry too tired at the moment to think clear. Oh yes: Monie ofcourse, and Ruth.

I sat behind Hans Schiffers, dj from dutch Radio2. He was at the concert with his husband (?). Behind me was a guy taking notes so I expect at least one review in the press!

I now have to prepare the kids for school, talk to you later :punk:

oh and I'm curious if someone has recognized me there. :biggrin2: I tried my best to be not recognized, but well.. maybe.. :wink2:

Are you the one who got his Ipod/ Mp3 signed and whom we met (shortly) at the parking lot?

Funny thing, when Mika was long gone and we got in our car, we saw Martin wondering all lost....so we offered him a ride, but he said : I'll find them somehow, thanks :wub2:

We saw Cherisse and the other gitarist walk with their suitcases to their hotel.

thank you very much Bienie! :flowers2: the yearbook was delivered to him! :wub2: