Mika@Amsterdam June 2 2009 Gig reports, photos & vids

Queenie

Well, when you have spent the last 2 years getting the early press shots on here....we know that....

BUT! we still like to see what he started in, because he always ends up looking the same by the end...White T shirt, White shirt whatever. So the jacket is actually important.:aah:

I hope you will share some other pics with us!! I have to sign off for the day again. My job is done....oh, and I realise these are not the first pics, but we were requested not to post the other MUCH better pics posted earlier in the thread by the owner. So, my hands are tied.:mf_rosetinted:

thanks again bs... you are hired full time you know! :naughty:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha, Alexanders a very nice guy, met him in Glasgow

Yeah, we had a nice chat to him on the Big Girl set.

One of my fave memories of the day was when the director, who obviously had no idea what the hell was going on with the people dressed up at the shoot (ie Big Girls, Lollipop Girls, a monkey, a member of The Royal Sympathy Band and Alexander as BB, said to Mika (we were all in the tight circle around the balloons doing take after take of leaning back and letting them go) "for this next take can you stand on the other side of your band member?" to which Mika exclaimed "that's not a band member...that's Billy Brown!!!!" and the director says " well whomever he is, can you just stand the other side of him". We (and Mika) just chortled away at this!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Too much adrenaline to fall asleep.

Here's a pic of the audience, as seen from the balcony:

audiencen.jpg

And:

Short vid of Mika getting yearbook. Very short, I'm sure others have better videos of this moment.

Great reports everyone, and thanks Nielo for this perspective shot. And also for the yearbook vid! It may be short, but it's the first one up so far!!

lol those are typical examples of press agency pictures.. after the first song he threw off his pink jacket so all these pictures were taken at the first song and then the photographer left i guess.. :wink2:

I reckon it's the same jacket and that the press photos have uped and downed the colour on the respective nights....I use the same technique myself don't you know!!:naughty:

I reckon it's the same jacket and that the press photos have uped and downed the colour on the respective nights....I use the same technique myself don't you know!!:naughty:

I think, as Bart was there, and saw it was pink, that Mika has a couple of versions of the jacket made.

We'll see what happens in Brussels and Milan.

I'm too tired to write a whole report, but I couldnt sleep...so I'm trying to get pictures/videos online now.

It was a-ma-zing!:wub2:

Talked a tiny bit to him and he has such a sweet smile...:wub2:

And got his autograph yayyy!:thumb_yello:

Finally I "met" him!!

Got some great videos...

10922673-1a3dea90aac5c15e20722114a15a8b14.4a25d96d-scaled.jpg

setlist (but he didnt play them in that order:blink:)

10889351-d535240e78672f6ef428de4b4c1a5727.4a25d82b-scaled.jpg

made with mobile phone and put that on twitter during the gig.

More pics/vids to come!

No words for it yet...the venue was so small...he was so close...

Edited by Biekje

Just wanted to say I got home .. after 3.5 hours of driving .. Gosh, I'm crazy :roftl: But Mika's all worth it :wub2:

Show was GREAT! And Mika's just one of a kind :wub2:

Maybe I'll write a full report tomorrow.. we'll see .. I've filmed the whole thing so I'll work on the videos first :bleh:

Just wanted to say I got home .. after 3.5 hours of driving .. Gosh, I'm crazy :roftl: But Mika's all worth it :wub2:

Show was GREAT! And Mika's just one of a kind :wub2:

Maybe I'll write a full report tomorrow.. we'll see .. I've filmed the whole thing so I'll work on the videos first :bleh:

I know you're knackered, but will you be uploading the video of him receiving the Yearbook right now? It's ok if you don't, I just want to know if I should stay on the computer or not...:naughty:

I know you're knackered, but will you be uploading the video of him receiving the Yearbook right now? It's ok if you don't, I just want to know if I should stay on the computer or not...:naughty:

Hmm .. I'll see what I can do :wink2:

If everything works with me I guess I could upload it now .. Give me a minute and I'll let you know :bleh:

Hmm .. I'll see what I can do :wink2:

If everything works with me I guess I could upload it now .. Give me a minute and I'll let you know :bleh:

Okay thanks. And if you want to go to bed that's no problem at all. I don't want to keep you from sleeping. I know exactly how it feels after a Mika gig and I would want to sleep too :naughty:

But if you're on some strange high, then please feel free to upload the video :teehee:

This was one of the best concerts I have seen in my life... and that is a lot ;)

I have uploaded some of my best pictures (please don't copy them at another website!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38885149@N00/sets/72157619073596725/

Great pics, thx for sharing !

he has the yearbook:blush-anim-cl:

And thae makes me very happy... hope I can see a vid of that

don't you guys know Bouli? Bouli the snowman? :biggrin2::shocked:

Me me me !!! I know Bouli !! I even remember th song (lyrics in french though)

*bursts into song*

Un chapeau gris

Une écharpe rouge

Voilà Bouli avec son p'ti nez rouge

Un chapeau gris

Une écharpe rouge

Bonhomme de neige emporte moi dans tes rêves!

BOULI BOULI !!!!

Youtube's having a maintanance so I can't get in :boxed:

I'll wait a little while .. maybe it's just a few minutes or so ..