2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm coming out of the blue, no idea about what you have posted so far...RL is very intrusive today...

but here's my link to download the rtl 102.5 video interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j056gh

quite heavy, 175 MB!

don't know how quality is...sorry, i only had time to upload it.

Thank you!!! :wub2:

I'm so glad someone remembers what he spoke about, my mind had gone blank :roftl: I think he was pretty amazed when we said we hadn't heard about that random man who'd slept in his doorway :roftl:

I'm so glad that you girls had that experience!!! :mf_lustslow:

then joking i said, oh a bit like ius, you also sees us all over the place. i was joking and he got it but cared to say we are different, we are present not stalking and that he likes that

he asked how we knew and I said him don't ya know we know everything? and he laughed and talked about the songs wuite a bit, allegara also explained him in detail

I love the fact that he can see the difference :roftl:. And yes, you'd think that by now he'd KNOW that we know everything :naughty:

pics....:wub2:

zj83o0.png

Thanks for the pics, Dani, but is that a gold (female!!) purse that he has under his arm??? :lmfao:

What a luxury to come and find all the recordings.We are so spoiled!:wub2:

I only hope that if/when he comes to this part of the world we can return the favour.Thanks, guys!:thumb_yello:

can't wait for that moment!!!!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

No the golden thing under his arm is the wrapped present by Melissa

Thank you!!! :wub2:

I love the fact that he can see the difference :roftl:. And yes, you'd think that by now he'd KNOW that we know everything :naughty:

Thanks for the pics, Dani, but is that a gold (female!!) purse that he has under his arm??? :lmfao:

RDS

the speaker said the interview will be aired next week in tamara's programme (another one!:naughty:)

19:00 - 22:00 Tamara Taylor

this is her timetable, mon-fri

we'll keep an eye

:thumb_yello:

So RDS and Radio 101 both have a DJ called Tamara who interviewed him? :shocked:

Talk about making things complicated! :roftl:

R101 - tamara donà

RDS - tamara taylor

and it's not even a common name here!:roftl:

:shocked: thought it was the same Tamara :roftl:

He did look great and in good shape

Slightly thin (when i put my hand round his back for photo

The jacket is truly grand, trust me

Loved it before but now that i have seen it live, i can tell its very very nice

Comes from a little japanese shop, he told me

Its also got some peculiar linen. Fab!

Hmm- he looks good (even by his standards) but that's a truly awful jacket. Pity about the watermarks.

I've just noticed that in DeeJay radio, they mentioned Al Bano in the interview...

That Al Bano was married with a famous italian-american actress and singer called Romina Power. They used to sing together as well. And because of her, is that my mother called me Romina. What a coincidence :naughty:

What WAS the story to Blue Eyes?

A girl lost her heart in the metro, then she goes to the Lost and Found place (never been in the metro, so I dunno how is it exactly called :teehee:) and finds out that there is at least 15 hearts apart from hers, and she doesn't know exactly which one is her broken heart.

As a detail, Mika added: "There were 4 barrels of lost teeth as well!" :lmao: (hmmm...maybe dangerous stairs?? :naughty:)

Hmm- he looks good (even by his standards) but that's a truly awful jacket. Pity about the watermarks.

Hey, I had linen trousers with pretty much the same pattern! But a bit less bright, and I loved them. My mum wore it in the 70s' and then saved them, and in the 90's gave them to me along with a precious velvet emerald-green jacket. Unfortunatelly, I dunno where those clothes are gone :(

here we can download the podcast of Tamara Donà's programme at R101, hopefully tomorrow.

the last one is dated july 23rd

http://www.r101.it/contents/r101/podcast/r101_ricarica.xml

Grazie Robi! :D Li ascolteremo meglio che il mio movimentato audio file :naughty:

Edited by Romis

I've just noticed that in DeeJay radio, they mentioned Al Bano in the interview...

That Al Bano was married with a famous italian-american actress and singer called Romina Power. They used to sing together as well. And because of her, is that my mother called me Romina. What a coincidence :naughty:

I remember Romina & Al Bano very well, they were famous in Spain, and the sad story about their daughter disappearing (never to be found again, dead or alive) was just horrific :blink:. I can only imagine how that must destroy someone.

Blimey, she's moving fast, is that like second base or what? :lmfao:

And I thought the woman from Radio DeeJay was forward!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You jealous women!:mf_rosetinted:

The girl had cold hands!

In July!:biggrin2: