Mika in Hannover, Germany, 9.12.09: exclusive Radio FFN Gig

mellody

Are anyone recording Sat.1?

And another question:You know when FFC will release mika's gig?

I didn't work for me :sneaky2:

But Mellody was on TV!!! :biggrin2:

Was lovely to see you girls (and jumpup :wink2:) dance/bounce to LT!!!

Hope someone has managed to record it!

Listening to Finnish rock bands again? :biggrin2:

listening to http://jouluradio.fi/ to get me in the Xmassy mood :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

did someone manage to record it? i never know how to record such live streams!

yup that was one of the interviews they did with him after the show - i also have this interview on video, but hard to understand there what he's saying because i was standing a bit further away. will upload it though, so you can try how much you understand. :naughty: think they asked him 1-2 more questions then the ones that were on tv now.

thanx for this info!

so what I said yesterday about the national RTL and SAT1 programmes was wrong...it will only be on RTL and SAT1 regional tv.

As Silke said the SAT1 one will be streamed live (see link above, 5:30 PM German time; 4:30 PM UK time), the RTL one isn't, but usually all videos are available here later http://www.rtl-regional.de/player.php?id=8917

tks!! 1st video

http://www.rtl-regional.de/player.php?id=8918&tag=mika&seite=0

here's part 2 of the q&a - imo the funniest part, with the talk about how he wanted to be a duck, and about the boy on twitter who didn't like mika's xmas decoration. :roftl:

it's still processing though, so the picture quality is not 100% yet. :wink2:

haha hilarious!! good to know he'll be a duck in his next life :lmfao:

Er is she a MFCer?

She got really into it, that's really nice to see, Mika's heart must've melted seeing someone like that.

Thank you for the complement! :biggrin2:

O.k. he said nothing about the jacket, but for the foto he came on my right side and took his arm around my shoulder. :blush-anim-cl:

Am slowly but surely catching up finally with this thread. I had just come from the airport :teehee:

Thanks mellody, Silke and mariposa for the lively reports, pics, links and clips!!. It really feels like it's a big living-room

!! you can feel it in the air. It's so nice that the radio station decided to get real fans there :thumb_yello:

LOL at the fake snow, at the dog, at the Q&A (brush teeth :roftl:). Everything is amazing!! How funny Mika with the dog :teehee: and it's also nice the picture of the DMFC in front of the Christmas Tree :thumb_yello: Nice jacket graciosa! :thumb_yello:

It's really like the gig all fan would wish :wub2: , very glad for you girls!!

Marina thanks for your sendspace as usual :thumb_yello: you are very quick!

One question to whoever reads it...this site rexfeatures ... we can only see thumbnails, right? I mean, unless somebody owns an account? or am I the only one with thumbnails? confused here. :blink:

Thought, I´d make a short "translation thingie" as there is this lovely voice-over. :aah: So this is not a word-by-word one. :wink2:

Mika has a 4-octaves voice. He´s working on it since he was 11 years old. It started like a hobby after he was kicked out of school.

His childhood wasn´t easy, but he came from a strong family. And he relised he can do music. It felt like he has a talent no one else got.

He has talent and a great sense of humor (proofed in his WAG videoclip). Also he´s a little freaky.

When he was a kid he wanted to be a duck, cause they live in the nicest place in London, floating around all the time, get feeded and when it´s too cold they fly away. And they don´t have to care about money, politics or real life. So maybe he´s gonna be a duck in his next life. :biggrin2:

They´re glad, he didn´t transform into a duck and sings instead. :naughty: The 100 fans like Mika as a man (not a duck) and are at least as crazy as he is. :kachinga:And then Lilli explains what "Lady Jane" is all about. Her nickname is Lady Jane too and that´s why she´s got a fish in her face. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika felt like he was in his livingroom and it´s been quite comfortable. Talking with people was comfortable too which isn´t normal for him, cause usually he´s just saying yes and runs off the stage. Christmas is going to be complicated, cause they´re 45 people (!!!) :shocked: this year. They will spend it in a big house in the french alpes.

Thought, I´d make a short "translation thingie" as there is this lovely voice-over. :aah: So this is not a word-by-word one. :wink2:

Mika has a 4-octaves voice. He´s working on it since he was 11 years old. It started like a hobby after he was kicked out of school.

His childhood wasn´t easy, but he came from a strong family. And he relised he can do music. It felt like he has a talent no one else got.

He has talent and a great sense of humor (proofed in his WAG videoclip). Also he´s a little freaky.

When he was a kid he wanted to be a duck, cause they live in the nicest place in London, floating around all the time, get feeded and when it´s too cold they fly away. And they don´t have to care about money, politics or real life. So maybe he´s gonna be a duck in his next life. :biggrin2:

They´re glad, he didn´t transform into a duck and sings instead. :naughty: The 100 fans like Mika as a man (not a duck) and are at least as crazy as he is. :kachinga:And then Lilli explains what "Lady Jane" is all about. Her nickname is Lady Jane too and that´s why she´s got a fish in her face. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika felt like he was in his livingroom and it´s been quite comfortable. Talking with people was comfortable too which isn´t normal for him, cause usually he´s just saying yes and runs off the stage. Christmas is going to be complicated, cause they´re 45 people (!!!) :shocked: this year. They will spend it in a big house in the french alpes.

Thanks very much Silke for traslation :flowers2:

One question to whoever reads it...this site rexfeatures ... we can only see thumbnails, right? I mean, unless somebody owns an account? or am I the only one with thumbnails? confused here. :blink:

yes, that's it

More confused now :teehee:

yes that's it - that I'm the only one who gets thumbnails

yes that's it - that they only show thumbnails

:insane:

we all just get thumbnails. :wink2:

btw, i opened up a thread in the news section about all the interviews, so we can concentrate on the gig talk in here. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

What did he say about the sightseeing?

that he liked berlin and baden-baden, but didn't have much time for sightseeing, and then he talked about being chased all the way to his hotel when he left a pay-what-you-want restaurant without paying... :roftl: he said he'd been invited by friends though, so that story is a bit strange... :blink:

Unbelieveably beautiful. What an image! And I don't mean just the actual picture.

47e0c71a94.jpg

that was the boy who asked him how he became a singer, see part 4 of the q+a videos

Wow, Karin, you have a great memory. Thanks so much for your details and taking video! :

i have a videocamera, i don't need a memory. :mf_rosetinted::roftl: well, and the rest that i in fact remembered, it didn't happen long ago when i posted about it yesterday. :bleh:

She got really into it, that's really nice to see, Mika's heart must've melted seeing someone like that.

oh yes, he loved that jacket (and her for wearing it)! he didn't say anything about it, but graciosa gave me her videos to upload (because she can't do it herself or doesn't have time), and looks like she got an extra amount of eye contact. :biggrin2: plus at our small dmfc m+g in the end, he was so sweet to her too! :wub2:

I never think about doing something like that because it's hard for me to imagine what the gig will be like until it's over :doh:

Come on Mika, go with your first instinct. We won't judge you. :teehee:

1. of course we didn't know he'd do let it snow... but we hoped he would. :bleh:

2. well, he might have done it, if his followers were only mfc and not 100.000 random ppl. :naughty:

What a lovely pic!:wub2:

I really like that the girl on the left (next to the guy) has her sneakers in the same colour as her coat!

yeah, that's mikasuperfan... think she's on here too. can you believe she's only 13?! she looks like 16 or so... and really pretty!

Mika looks at her as if she is going to eat smt disgusting...:naughty:

it's dog bisquits, so it IS disgusting! :roftl:

That dog was the cutest thing I've ever seen! I wonder what kind it is! :wub2:

on the radio website it says it's a briard: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briard :wink2:

jzgooy.jpg

OMFG!! :lmao:

here's the last part of the q+a, filmed by graciosa because my memory card was full:

some nice zooms in there as well... :wub2:

yeah, that's mikasuperfan... think she's on here too. can you believe she's only 13?! she looks like 16 or so... and really pretty!

it's dog bisquits, so it IS disgusting! :roftl:

Yeah, I read about the dogbiscuit later, I now realize why is face is like that.

The girl really doesn't look 13, she looks at least 16! My daughter will be 14 in 2 weeks and she looks exactely like 13 or 14!

uploading more videos now, here are the first two:

talk at the beginning of the show (also about the shoes of the presenter, which they get back to during the q+a):

... quite funny again! :naughty:

bit of talking between grace kelly+biotg: