@sabine64

@Sariflor

@Louiza

@faballa

thank you guys! x :blush-anim-cl:

Kanni you're fab!

wanna be my associate at captions????:naughty::roftl:

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

i am not sure if i can keep up with your "peacfull underwear " :roftl: but it would be a pleasure :teehee: we can give this association a try :wink2:

@Mellody it was a kinde of "ohhhh so nice" ohhh :teehee: like mika singing let ist snowwwww awwwww and its snowing life is beautiful ohhhhhhhh :wub2::roftl:

i love your weather god :roftl:

here's graciosa's video of let it snow (including the beginning, where he motioned me to throw the snow upwards instead of letting it fall down :naughty:) and we are golden:

(still processing, so the picture quality is not 100% yet)

@fbfm

@sabine64

@Sariflor

@Louiza

@faballa

thank you guys! x :blush-anim-cl:

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

i am not sure if i can keep up with your "peacfull underwear " :roftl: but it would be a pleasure :teehee: we can give this association a try :wink2:

:

:thumb_yello:

Wonka! godweather :roftl: more than an snowed landscape is a land of dessertion, "naked", as if Attila put his feet on it.

mellody I absolutely adore your pics, they are bright and clear :wub2: Thanks again for keeping on posting.

Wonka wot?:blink:

BIOTG by jumpup

(better sound, but end missing)

and by graciosa:

(more close-up) :wub2:

aww that talk before it is soo cute, him wiping some (imaginary?) dirt from the piano keys, using his hands to talk and getting stuck in mid-sentence... "yeah... i don't know!" :fangurl: it's just so natural and adorable... his shyness coming through, although he says that on stage he normally isn't shy, but that just shows how much it felt for all of us like being in a livingroom, and not at a gig. :wub2:

i don't even have post-gig-depression, so definitely not a gig, lol! :roftl:

btw, what does he mean by "fat fingers"? like, "big", or does he mean greasy from food or so? :blink: i thought the latter, but that would probably be "fatty"? but if he means in the sense of big, yeah, sure, as if! :doh: mika with his wonderful piano hands! :wub2:

btw, what does he mean by "fat fingers"? like, "big", or does he mean greasy from food or so? :blink: i thought the latter, but that would probably be "fatty"? but if he means in the sense of big, yeah, sure, as if! :doh: mika with his wonderful piano hands! :wub2:

I think he means "fat" as in chubby/clumsy fingers, which he so doesn't have :naughty:

I think he means "fat" as in chubby/clumsy fingers, which he so doesn't have :naughty:

ah thanx! i really understood it as "greasy" at first, probably because it's so totally absurd for me to think of his fingers as chubby/clumsy, that i didn't even consider this option! :roftl:

snow today in munich, provided by the weather god:

weathergod.jpg

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

BIOTG by jumpup
(better sound, but end missing)

and by graciosa:

(more close-up) :wub2:

aww that talk before it is soo cute, him wiping some (imaginary?) dirt from the piano keys, using his hands to talk and getting stuck in mid-sentence... "yeah... i don't know!" :fangurl: it's just so natural and adorable... his shyness coming through, although he says that on stage he normally isn't shy, but that just shows how much it felt for all of us like being in a livingroom, and not at a gig. :wub2:

i don't even have post-gig-depression, so definitely not a gig, lol! :roftl:

that was really adorable to watch:wub2:

oh god, now this has to be my favourite video of mika's performance in hanover, by mikasuperfan:

:mf_lustslow: - it's love today with all of us jumping, and him cracking up at 2:58 because i was so out of breath from jumping/singing, AND it includes the full and non-shaky version of our snow fight! :roftl::biggrin2: it was filmed by mikasuperfan's dad, unlike us he was able to keep a steady hand while filming love today. :naughty:

mikasuperfan has added some more videos to youtube, will add them to the first post here. :wink2:

oh god, now this has to be my favourite video of mika's performance in hanover, by mikasuperfan:
:mf_lustslow: - it's love today with all of us jumping, and him cracking up at 2:58 because i was so out of breath from jumping/singing, AND it includes the full and non-shaky version of our snow fight! :roftl::biggrin2: it was filmed by mikasuperfan's dad, unlike us he was able to keep a steady hand while filming love today. :naughty:

mikasuperfan has added some more videos to youtube, will add them to the first post here. :wink2:

It's a very cute video! :wub2:

I think we should all bring our dads to the gigs. Oh the footage.. :wub2:

It's a very cute video! :wub2:

I think we should all bring our dads to the gigs. Oh the footage.. :wub2:

the problem is, they'd have to be front row too to get good footage, and then the already scarce space in front row would be even less... :naughty:

but ONE dad per gig might not be such a bad idea, lol! :naughty:

Yes, often when you're texting you might hit the wrong key -- we

call making that mistake "fat-fingering" the key. As in, your fingers are

fat so you hit the wrong key by accident. My husband will often say, "oops,

I fat-fingered that and called you by mistake instead of my sister" (we're

both named Deb :naughty:)

i just couldn't resist... :naughty:

output.gif

as i'm not really a fan of animated gifs and blinking signatures though, i guess i won't leave it there for long. :rolls_eyes: but for the xmas time "let it snow" is ok. :bleh:

love this video! you can see in this video that this was truly a living room gig and the snow fight is so funny:biggrin2:

• 1 year later...