REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Pinkpop Festival, Netherlands - 30 May, 2010

Fmbm

If you do and if you can, could I have a copy too???? PLEASE? Pretty PLEASE?:teehee:

Ok :teehee: I could start a business here.

I just programmed the recorder for toninght. It could be another rerun, but I'm still hoping on some more Mika :mf_rosetinted:. So I'll just wait for what it is, and get back to you tomorrow. Í got pink recorded asswell could add it if you want. I think I'll send you a pm tomorrow. Than we could exchange information so I can send it. But first let me try if I get it to work :roftl:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok :teehee: I could start a business here.

I just programmed the recorder for toninght. It could be another rerun, but I'm still hoping on some more Mika :mf_rosetinted:. So I'll just wait for what it is, and get back to you tomorrow. Í got pink recorded asswell could add it if you want. I think I'll send you a pm tomorrow. Than we could exchange information so I can send it. But first let me try if I get it to work :roftl:

Ooo cooollll :wub2:

Pink too? COOOLLL:biggrin2:

I'm going to look for some Slash footage...my dad saw me on tv...:biggrin2:

Ooo cooollll :wub2:

Pink too? COOOLLL:biggrin2:

I'm going to look for some Slash footage...my dad saw me on tv...:biggrin2:

Yes I Deleted everything except for pink and offcourse Mika! What was Pink doing, looked like an complete circus act. (I still need to watch it completely, just saw it briefly.

I see you're from Roermond. That's close to me! What a coincidence :wink2:

Yes I Deleted everything except for pink and offcourse Mika! What was Pink doing, looked like an complete circus act. (I still need to watch it completely, just saw it briefly.

I see you're from Roermond. That's close to me! What a coincidence :wink2:

Yeah, where are you from?

Pink was not my thing, but I LOVED the flying-act!

And she kept looking at us during the gig...:shocked:

Maybe cuz we were dressed up totally pink..I dunno

Yeah, where are you from?

Pink was not my thing, but I LOVED the flying-act!

And she kept looking at us during the gig...:shocked:

Maybe cuz we were dressed up totally pink..I dunno

From Stevensweert aka mikaland :wub2:.

But when I'm talking about mika around here people look at me like i'm selling a new sportsdrinks or something :roftl:. But my house is Mika land :aah:.

Hihihihi :teehee: she might thought you guys dressed up for her :roftl: being totally PINK :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

From Stevensweert aka mikaland :wub2:.

But when I'm talking about mika around here people look at me like i'm selling a new sportsdrinks or something :roftl:. But my house is Mika land :aah:.

Hihihihi :teehee: she might thought you guys dressed up for her :roftl: being totally PINK :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ahhh thats close indeed!:thumb_yello:

Yeah people around here didn't know Mika, untill they met me :aah:

ooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti3zw7ZhYSY

2:08 you can see me throw the hat. Well, you can see my hand...

Ahhh thats close indeed!:thumb_yello:

Yeah people around here didn't know Mika, untill they met me :aah:

ooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti3zw7ZhYSY

2:08 you can see me throw the hat. Well, you can see my hand...

:teehee: I saw this part on tv, al of asudden he was wearing a hat :shocked:.

So it was yours :naughty:. Thats so cool. I'm off now, I'll let you know by tomorrow how it gets with the dvd! :wink2:

:teehee: I saw this part on tv, al of asudden he was wearing a hat :shocked:.

So it was yours :naughty:. Thats so cool. I'm off now, I'll let you know by tomorrow how it gets with the dvd! :wink2:

:wink2: I did that:biggrin2:

They do that with other bands too, sometimes. I saw that in the past...so I thought...why not:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I asked politely before I threw it...:biggrin2:

OK, so I've been at Pinkpop. Was there, saw Kate Nash, that was trash. Music relativly goof, voice give me a headake. Slash was fabulous, revivel of my adolesency. Paradise city, by the sword, starlight, really made my day. It was pourring rain but who cared. Felt sorry for MIKA. BUT ! He came, saw and concorred. After his 3th song the sun came out ! Bad luck for him because he was going to sing 'Rain'. Anyway, he was amazing ! 1.90 M of perfection with and without shirt, he stood about 5 M from me. Sorry to say there were a bunch of idiots who would try to spoil the gig. Give them a piece of my mind. Never the less, without the whole circusshow he was still standing there and took the whole crowd, who fell for him in an instand. He's a great preformer and a lover boy like first encounter of the first kind of thing. Didn't stay for Pink, was to tired. Had a 2 hours drive ahead and next day was monday so ... Did saw the truck of Mika as i went to my car. Drove home with a beautiful sunset. Thanks Mix, love you and your gorgeous band. Countdown to Werchter. L & K

thanx everyone for the pix+vids! ingie, your photos look like professional ones! :shocked: which camera did you use?

Fujifilm Finepix S1500

Was the first time I took it to a gig because I was always afraid it wouldn't be allowed but it was. Been practising on Kate Nash to make sure all settings were correct, because obviously she sucked so I had nothing better to do:naughty:

And I don't feel like reporting tonight:aah:

It was amazing, every muscle hurts now :teehee:

Early in the morning I arrived at the Megaland field, it was really quiet so I checked some shops first. At 10.30 I went to the 3fm stage, there weren't many people, so I had enough time to figure out were to stand (it was tricky with that 'catwalk'). Finally I found a front row space on the right side of the catwalk, which turned out to be a very good place (eventually Ingie ended up somewhere near me; didn't see who was with you).

I stood there the whole day and saw some amazing performances:

- Jon Allen was a real suprise to me... I didn't know who he was, but I really liked his performance. I especially Liked the part where he was using the catwalk.

- Slash was just brilliant, I never expected that! I didn't know what to expect, but despite of the pushing (oh my, I was dying) it was wonderful. My knees are bruised (blauwe knie?) know, they really pushed me into the crush barriers.

And saw a bad performance too:

- Kate Nash wasn't that amazing (ahum it was just bad to me). I liked some of her songs, but she was messing them up with her screaming. She wasn't really sympathetic, her make up was a great mess (what about long lasting lipstick?) and the singing and playing was out of tune a lot.

Before Mika's performance the only thing I could think about was: 'I do not pee, I do not need to pee, I've hardly had a drink, just stay front row...' :aah: Standing there the whole day was all worth it! Mika and his band were just amazing. He didn't do the little theatrical things, but his voice and interaction with the crowd was just wonderful; those things did everything. Even the Slash fans were enjoying the concert, they were clapping and jumping, never expected that! I really liked the fact that he put on the hat that Biekje (?) threw.

After Mika's performance I got a lot of text messages: I was on the big screen a lot (my fairy tale wand; shall post a picture tomorrow) and I was even on tv (I'm so proud :blush-anim-cl:):

- http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=11024116

0.00 Love Today

2.00 I'm the girl with the pink diadem

46.34 Grace Kelly

49.03 'You waaaaant.....' And that's me again (*giggle*)

- http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=11024120

41.22 Billy Brown

44.42 We are Golden

After Mika's concert I stayed to see Pink, she made a real show: that hamster ball thing was so cool! Liked her performance, but my thoughts stayed at Mika's performance. The last act of Pinkpop was The Prodigy at the mainstage, but I went home after three songs (it's not my cup of tea and the weed smell was killing).

Well this turned out as quite a big report... :blink: Just two things to say:

- Ingie you were on the television too, somewhere at Kate Nash performance. Don't know exactly were, but I will search for it tomorrow.

- Patricia4you your dress (purple) and someones others dress (pink) were on the tv as well.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! Brilliant day :wub2:

Edit: A little bit late, Happy Birthday Nielo and Elise_xx

Edited by ~Wicky~

Great pics and reports !

I was there too, so here's a short review :

We arrived there just when Kate Nash arrived at stage. Didn't like here at all, maybe it's just because it's not my cup of tea. After Kate Nash there was Slash. Didn't see much of him 'cause I'm quite small, and there were a lot of tall P!nk fans around me, the singer of Slash (don't remember his name :s) sang good. After Slash we could get closer to that catwalk thing. So we wait a hour and then Mika came on stage with Relax ! It was raining, but that didn't matter, Mika was there :D. He sang awsome ! It was my first festival and my second Mikagig (the first was in Antwerp). But this was just so amazing. I don't remember the order of the songs but he sang Relax, Big Girl, Stuck In The Middle, Blue Eyes, Rain, Billy Brown, Grace Kelly (ofcourse), We Are Golden, Love Today, Blame It On The Girls, and I guess that was it. It was quite diffrent than in Antwerp like there was only one 'Big Girl leg'. But other things were just the same as in Antwerp like the trumpet solo in Stuck In The Middle, the 'shootgame' in Love Today, ... Everything was so beautiful ! His Dutch was very good, and I think it was funny when he said : jullie 'schprinchen' allemaal op 3. I was so happy that moshpit-thing didn't work. In Love Today there were a few idiots who tried to mosh :sneaky2:, but it fails, fortunatly ! When he said : This is the last song, I thought : Omg is it already done ? It was going so fast ! After Mika we were leaving, because monday, I need to go to school. I was so lucky to be there and I'm now looking forward to Tw Classic, still 42 days to go :biggrin2: ! I Hope you had a great time too ! (sorry for my bad English :teehee:) xx

Edited by Annelynn___

- http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=11024116

0.00 Love Today

2.00 I'm the girl with the pink diadem

46.34 Grace Kelly

49.03 'You waaaaant.....' And that's me again (*giggle*)

- http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=11024120

41.22 Billy Brown

44.42 We are Golden

Well this turned out as quite a big report... :blink: Just two things to say:

- Ingie you were on the television too, somewhere at Kate Nash performance. Don't know exactly were, but I will search for it tomorrow.

- Patricia4you your dress (purple) and someones others dress (pink) were on the tv as well.

You can see Ingie at 19.35 during Slash-Starlight in the first link.

Edited by nevil