MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

So here we are. Lollipop was over. I was sweat. I started shaking like a leave. Nice beginning uh? :P I went to the “entrance†of the backstage area (as I was told to before) and the sec guard told me to wait few minutes there. I did, and after something like 15 mins they called me. My heart was jumping out of my chest, no need to tell you. They took me to a sort of tent (the “dressing roomâ€) and few people were there drinking and chatting. Mika was there, as well as Cherisse, Mickey and Luke, and a girl who I suppose was Mika’s sister (not Yasmine). The guy called Mika, who was showing me his back, he turned and say “Hi, how are you??†He pointed at my (glowing) heart and said “you must be very proud of that†and I said “yes!†He offered me a drink but really it was the last thing I needed. I was next to him, talking to him: who needs to drink??? He asked me my name and we sat. I gave him all the presents MFCers gave me, mine too. He loved all of them. I also gave the present esperia made to Luke and he was surprised! Then he told me to thank her, but I told him that she was outside, near to the entrance and he could recognize her by the glowing hearts onto her head. He went outside and I’ll let her tell you what happened (I still don’t know exactly).

Mellody: as I told you, he was amazed by the golden lollipop! I told him it was from German fans and thaey made it (because I though you did) and was surprised. He immediately wore it. He also showed it to his mom and she loved it too. Her mom also looked at other presents and said they were beautiful. She’s so lovely!! Then I gave him the Oldlings’ stuff: I didn’t know what it was, but when he opened the envelope with a paper which listed your names typed in red he said “I met her in Washingotn†and me “dcdeb?†“Yeah†He remembers you deb! Then he saw Blue’s name and asked me if you were there and I said no, and he told me he has your thing attached to his phone (as I didn’t know it!).

Then when I gave him the braces with the pailettes he said they were beautiful, showed to Cherisse (who loved them) and told her she should wear them. She did! She was sooo nice!! Then I talked with him for a while, I really don’t remember about exactly what. I asked what happened with My Interpretation and he explained that someone changed the keyboard. I also asked him if there was anything we (fans) do that could annoy him, encroach his privacy or something, you know, but he said no, everything was fine. And that relaxed me a bit cause I was afraid he could feel too watched by us, if you know what I mean. Then I chatted with him again. Oh I told him I was in Paris 3 weeks before and thanked him for paying the bill (not sure if he hear this latest part though) and he looked at me and said he remembers me at the table, and I was “really??†:wub2: awww Cloud 9. Then he started talking about the Paris gig and I told him it was brillinat, the atmosphere was amazing and the ground was shaking cause everybody were dancing and jumping and he told the guy who lead me in (who worked for the Italian Universal, btw) who was with us now, and said everybody was worried because the balcony started shakin visibly! Then he asked me if I knew it was gonna be released on dvd, and I said yes! Then this guy held in his hands some Love Today cd singles, he asked me which single I’d prefer to be released next, Big Girl or Love Today. I asked him if he can give me one,but he said that they were the prizes for a contest in september on the italian forum, I made puppy eyes but he tod me they were exactly 10 so he couldn’t. He gave them to Mika to be signed. While he started to draw something onto the single this guy told me he was glad that it was me to win cause it wasn’t only me but I represented the whole fanclub and that I talked, while many fans only care about having a pic and/or an autograph and they go, and Mika agreed and said he likes having a face-to-face contact and I said “Us too!†:naughty: He smiled. And then Mika gave the single he signed and I was like “for me?? THANK YOUUUU!!†he wrote my name, so it couldn’t be used for the contest anymore! :bleh: then the guy gave the rest of the cds to Mika and he wanted to know the names; no names, so Mika said no, cause otherwise they could be sold on ebay and at that point he could write “to ebay, much love Mika†lol

So someone said that it was time…so I asked Mika if I could take a pic with him, he said “of course†and we posed. At first I felt his head over mine but then he had to set up his hair while the guy took the pic. When we saw it Mika said “let’s do another one!†and made one more. Poor boy, he was really tired, you could read on his face. Then I said thank you for the wonderful night, bla bla, and mentioned I would be at the Ibiza gig on august with other 2 MFCers so see you soon. (?) He thanked me, and kissed me and said bye. While I was walking out the door I saw Cherisse and she said ‘bye’ with enthusiasm and I told her she was amazing at the drums and was gorgeous, and she said “thank youuu!†and asked to take a pic with her. Sweet sweet sweet. Then I turned and FINALLY saw Martin.:wub2: I had the sec guard’s arm around me but I saw Martin, nothing could have stopped me now! I pretty much yelled at him “Martin!†and said something like “you’re gorgeous!!†really, I didn’t mean that way, though he’s very very handsome! He was drinking a beer and smiled and told me “oh thank you, you must be drunk!†:naughty: (kidding) and I said no, that I love the work he’s doing and he was amazing with the guitar and second voice and he smiled and said thank you. I told him I was at the Paris gig and he said he remembers my face! Awwww then I told him on august I’ll be at the Ibiza gig so I’d see him again, and in november in Glasgow with the MFC team. Then he said something like drinking something in Ibiza but I really didn’t understand cause the sec guard was telling me that it was getting too late, so I took a pic with my lovely Martin (yesssssss! I did it!!) and said bye. He’s lovely, he really is!!:wub2: Then I wanted to said ‘bye’ to Mickey and Luke as well but couldn’t see them..too bad. While walking away, always with my sec man, I passed by near Yasmine and told her her works are amazing. Then I really reached the exit and the girls, walking 1m over the earth! :biggrin2:

Now I can die happy. Doesn’t matter everything else.

That’s all.

Sorry, I know there are some details I’m missing, but it’s getting all blurry now, I have some random flashes once in a while from the chat with Mika…..but can't remember everything..

It was great.

He said testa di cazzo?!!! Even worse, that bad bad boy...he must have been really angry and how eloquent he seems to be in such a situation!:naughty:

yes he did! and he said he knows many bad words in italian, he can swear pretty much!:naughty:

no i didn't. too shy and forgot it......:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah right... Forgot it... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :naughty:

You know what ? Since he thinks we're like best friends now, i'll mention it next time i see him :lmao: :lmao: And now that you met him... He'll exaclty know WHO !

You know what ? Since he thinks we're like best friends now, i'll mention it next time i see him :lmao: :lmao: And now that you met him... He'll exaclty know WHO !

really! i forgot it! rob even texted me so he would have heard his own laugh from my phone but she texted at the wrong time:bleh:

OH MY GOD Mirtilla:wub2: you had the most AMAZING DAY I can even image!!!

Good for you!What a glorious day!!!

i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!And I'm so happy to know that Mika is soo sweet with his fans...mean a lot to me!

if mika doesnt find out soon about the laugh he will def know by november 17th :roftl: myself & mirtilla could be the first 2 mfc members to be decked by mika :boxed:

if mika doesnt find out soon about the laugh he will def know by november 17th :roftl: myself & mirtilla could be the first 2 mfc members to be decked by mika :boxed:

ah ah, can you imagine his face?? the nut who made a ringtone (no wait, 3) from his laugh will have a face!:shocked:

WOHOOOO MIRTILLA!!! THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for remembering us!!!!!!

You should be on cloud 9999 or so!

I can´t imagine how you feel..hope i feel it soon

Lots of love, darliiiing!!!

PS: Didn´t you tell him anything about the ringtone? :bleh:

We can scare him @ Ibiza! :naughty:

Wow!:shocked: That night was pure perfection for you, Mirtilla!:thumb_yello: What's best is that you were so laid-back and just chatted with everybody of the band and family who came your way! You obviously stayed very cool!:glasses2:

And you even called Martin gorgeous!:naughty: And you are calling yourself shy?! What are you going to say when you meet him in Ibiza? Hello Sexy!?!:naughty:

wow mirtilla u were so lucky.. i couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole report! u lucky girl!! u must be on top of the world now!! :biggrin2:

i am!!

Wow!:shocked: That night was pure perfection for you, Mirtilla!:thumb_yello: What's best is that you were so laid-back and just chatted with everybody of the band and family who came your way! You obviously stayed very cool!:glasses2:

And you even called Martin gorgeous!:naughty: And you are calling yourself shy?! What are you going to say when you meet him in Ibiza? Hello Sexy!?!:naughty:

oh you know i drinked 2 cokes that day, and you don't even know caffeine's effect on me! the point is i realized the gaffe only when i was at the hotel, after a shower. i wonder what he'd have thought:shocked:

hahaha:roftl: I can imagine Mirtilla's future meetings with Martin...

Martin standing around sipping on his beer, not suspecting anything when suddenly a naughty girl, Mirtilla!, is coming up from behind pinching his ass!:naughty: Martin jumps up and turns around to Mirtilla who greets him with a cheeky grin and whispers "Hello Sexy!!!"

Sorry Mirtilla!:wink2: Your comment made my imagination go wild!:naughty: