I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

No, I think that a gay thread is a good idea.

Am I the only (Slightly) gay girl on here?

If the straight peps want a thread then they can have one too, it would just be like the American thread, the Australian thread, the Kiwi thread etc.

Or not, whatever ;)

well.....sometimes being who I am is not that easy....

I try to say I am one way...well....all I can say as I am not straight no matter how you look at it.

well I suppose I am too actually...'its so COMPLICATED

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. :thumb_yello: It is incredibly confusing. :blink:

really ??? you too eh?

You see I am with a guy but these feelings NEVER go away and have been around since I was 17. I try to think..well these feelings are not important..but they do not go away....Its a good thing he and I are not getting married....its not right for me or fair for him if we did. I am not saying I am unfaithful...just cannot "cage" my gay side. Oh eck..

I understand what you mean perfectly. It's good, though, that you have no illusions about your current relationship. :thumb_yello:

yeah....I am 35 and still confused....I could say all is rosy but it isn't.

Makes for good songs tho....

It's not my feelings per se that are the most complicated but people's reactions when they find out that really complicate things. People don't understand the concept of finding both sexes attractive so they look to societal stereotypes to fill in the void of understanding. Unfortunately for me that means they assume that I will hit on everyone or somehow find it more difficult to be monogamous than anyone else. The times where I myself feel confused is when my interest in one gender dominates over the other gender for a while and I start to think that perhaps I'm solely straight or solely gay, only for it to fade again later. In the end I decide to call myself 'bisexual' and be done with it.

I understand the part the attraction dominating and then fading again. Scut..I am glad there a few of us like this. I think Bisexual is the best way to describe it. Its good you have come to terms with it. I believe I have too!

Its certainly not a stretch to love someone of the same gender for me. Women are so kind and beautiful and loving.....but then many guys are too.

Thanks for discussing this with me! I would say I could be like a bisexual guy in a bisexual girls body!!! which makes things really interesting! and if you add things up..I am just me!!!!:) freedom does feel good, eh?

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I've been lurking here at your posts and I find it refreshing. I'm happy that we have this community of such diverse backgrounds, ages, orientations and lifestyles from all over the world who can relate on so many important levels.

I'm proud to be part of the mfc. :huglove:

I've been lurking here at your posts and I find it refreshing. I'm happy that we have this community of such diverse backgrounds, ages, orientations and lifestyles from all over the world who can relate on so many important levels.

it is the most wonderfullest group I have been part of! I agree Suzy,,, its wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

btw......you up REALLY EARLY!!!!!!

I agree on every word you said!:thumb_yello:

I would love to take part in the conversation but my lack of words in English and even the slightest possibility to put things in a wrong way keeps me careful in this very interesting and sensible conversation.:wink2:

But I can relate to what you say, a lot!:thumb_yello:

That's understandable, you wouldn't want anything you say to be misunderstood. But your opinion is valued if you decide to share it. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much!:biggrin2:

There are so many nice people on this forum and you are for sure one of them!:thumb_yello:

*Is not saying this in any mean sort of way*

You just said that!

You're precrastinating! :D

YEAH!!I love being Bi! being thinking about it today! its so much fun and its great that I can check someone out and not feel bad about it!Woooow'

:naughty: :naughty:

Harold's here and fabbo! :smoke:

Yay the thread's alive with tassles again! :yay::gathering:

*passes out martinis* :wub2:

*takes martini* who is fabbo? Have I met him before? *scratches head and tries to remember when he was that drunk last time that he can't remember a thing*

:roftl:

I was the one with the glittery unitard :roftl:

I am doing sexellent/fabulous/gorgeous, love, and you? :bleh:

sounds good :naughty: :naughty:

*hears jeffree star "ice cream" in the background and sings along but very muted*

I wanna

Pants dropping, slow ****ing, floor mopping..

Right now.