Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

^^ I feel the same way. There's something about him, his individuality, his attitude towards life, something that just got me hooked on him the second I heard him. :]

Yeah

I know, he's infectious and so is his laugh and smile and his feelings towards things like fashion, music and genericism and labelling.

I think a lot of people mimic him with their look for the unconcious hope that the beautiful energy will rub off on them with his style sense :wink2:

You know, we're so good at discussing him and how amazing he is that we should start a thread for Mika fans!

Oh no wait, never mind :roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, he's infectious and so is his laugh and smile and his feelings towards things like fashion, music and genericism and labelling.

I think a lot of people mimic him with their look for the unconcious hope that the beautiful energy will rub off on them with his style sense :wink2:

You know, we're so good at discussing him and how amazing he is that we should start a thread for Mika fans!

Oh no wait, never mind :roftl:

Yeah, I mean, that guy really needs a fan club right? :roftl:

Hello!:biggrin2:

What happened here?:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Tonight I dreamt there were 2 new blogs :D and in one of them a short clip, which showed a strange phenomenon made in a laboratory (he wasn't in), something that looked in a way, but was in another, I can't recall exactly..... it was a kind of device, and this experiment showed things aren't always the way they appear to be.

Tonight I dreamt there were 2 new blogs :D and in one of them a short clip, which showed a strange phenomenon made in a laboratory (he wasn't in), something that looked in a way, but was in another, I can't recall exactly..... it was a kind of device, and this experiment showed things aren't always the way they appear to be.

How freaked out are you going to be if that's what his next blog is!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I tried to imagine him as a mad scientist.. He already has the looks to it...:naughty:

If the next vlog was that, you'd be a psychic:naughty::roftl:

Hilarious! :roftl::roftl:

nmnn.jpg

:naughty:

Edited by Miro

I'm very angry with you all. :sneaky2:

You only chat in this thread when I'm away. :tears:

and before flying to dinner :plane:, since you're all bored and sad, I will make you smile by reminding you that today is...

blog Saturday! :groovy: and I'm sure somebody feels like blogging! :punk::fisch:

(if what I've cooked is not poisonous I will talk to you later :naughty:)

I'm very angry with you all.

You only chat in this thread when I'm away.

and before flying to dinner :plane:, since you're all bored and sad, I will make you smile by reminding you that today is...

blog Saturday! and I'm sure somebody feels like blogging!

(if what I've cooked is not poisonous I will talk to you later :naughty:)

:roftl:hope you could come again,not in your hospital bedroom:roftl:

i wish a friday/saturday blog too..with the new pics:blush-anim-cl:

i go to eat too:blink:see you soon?

:shocked:Possibly poisonous? What are you having??

I'm alive. :mf_rosetinted:

I made lentil soup...not bad :licks_lips:, and anyway better than iron supplements :naughty:

I thought it was blog Friday?:blink:

Don't say that aloud! I thought I could fool him into blogging :wink2: maybe he's sleepy and will blog all the same :naughty:

I'm alive. :mf_rosetinted:

I made lentil soup...not bad :licks_lips:, and anyway better than iron supplements :naughty:

Lentil soup! Is that all? I was thinking maybe something with mushrooms (or toadstools), or that Japanese raw fish thing that can kill you if it's not prepared properly. :roftl: