MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika26-1.jpg

LondonDay5180.jpg

LondonDay5179.jpg

LondonDay5178.jpg

LondonDay5174.jpg

LondonDay5173.jpg

LondonDay5166.jpg

Was Aurelien nervous at all, in front of all those people!

And with Mika bellowing down his ear too! LOL!!!

I love those shoes too Debs, love ALL the shoes he has, but most especially the blue and turquoise ones.

Men, that gig was just amazing. I think it's the best gig I've ever been to!

First of all, the venue was magnificent!I had heard it was great but I never would have imagined it this great! I think everyone could have a good view of the gig, no matter where they were.

But what I really liked about this gig was its feeling.There's nothing like it! I was so touched by his energy and his emotion. I could actually feel his pleasure during the gig, much more than I had before. :wub2:

And men, it's not because it was an acoustic gig that he didn't move, cuz men, he moved. Before Rain he even said that he could feel like it was raining because he was sweating. :roftl: I could even see drops of sweat (and thought they were tears while Over my shoulders :naughty:)

Btw, during Love Today he made a little girl (aged 7 as I've heard) go on the piano and sing for a bit! It was sooo cute!!

And he did 4 "encores" including Rain (which still sounds quite repetitive to me) GK in French, STIM/LT ( but making us sing) and Relax acoustic. Aparently he was supposed to sing MI and Any Other World but I guess he changed his mind.

And the decor! All those silver confettis...wow! The "confettis storm" was fab! At the beginning there was a "confetti man" sweeping the floor. It was quite funny at first but too long in the end. I also appreciated the "toy boy"

Although the fact that it was seated venue did have advantages (not having to queue or being pushed etc.) I was surrounded by strangers and not hard-core fans-between couples who seemed to have had nothing to do but to go to the concert and whiny gay guys...What's more, I was in "loges" so I wasn't at the front so I kinda missed eye-contact :blush-anim-cl:

And he always turned to the other side so I have a lot of pics of his back :naughty:

And for the M&G part,it was okay though ppl went in front of me while I had been queuing for like an hour...Esp when Jerry told them to go away at the end of the queue... But I got to give him my presents: a wonder pet softtoy I had customized...I changed the "W" of its cap in a "M" xD plus a pic which he thought I wanted to sign first haha. I kinda utter something that sounded like a "no" xD and then I properly gave it and he asked me something like "Is that for me?" and it was as if I had been speechless so I made again a sound which sounded like a "yes" and he gave me this big smile and told me "thank you" It was so cute!!! I could have melt. I wish I could have told him about the "M" but I was being pushed and he left quite fast...

All in all, I loved it.I really admire him. Not that I didn't before but this gig gave me a whole other dimension, it's undescribable!

Btw, I'm so glad I met or resaw so many ppl! Mana,Desertrose,Christy,Rachel etc... it was nice to meet you!

Sari,Emilie,Allegra,Bettasan, Debbie (carin@),Babs it was great to see you again! Sorry for the ones I forgot. Once again, I was a bit shy and didn't speak much! :blush-anim-cl:

Men, that gig was just amazing. I think it's the best gig I've ever been to!

First of all, the venue was magnificent!I had heard it was great but I never would have imagined it this great! I think everyone could have a good view of the gig, no matter where they were.

But what I really liked about this gig was its feeling.There's nothing like it! I was so touched by his energy and his emotion. I could actually feel his pleasure during the gig, much more than I had before. :wub2:

And men, it's not because it was an acoustic gig that he didn't move, cuz men, he moved. Before Rain he even said that he could feel like it was raining because he was sweating. :roftl: I could even see drops of sweat (and thought they were tears while Over my shoulders :naughty:)

Btw, during Love Today he made a little girl (aged 7 as I've heard) go on the piano and sing for a bit! It was sooo cute!!

And he did 4 "encores" including Rain (which still sounds quite repetitive to me) GK in French, STIM/LT ( but making us sing) and Relax acoustic. Aparently he was supposed to sing MI and Any Other World but I guess he changed his mind.

And the decor! All those silver confettis...wow! The "confettis storm" was fab! At the beginning there was a "confetti man" sweeping the floor. It was quite funny at first but too long in the end. I also appreciated the "toy boy"

Although the fact that it was seated venue did have advantages (not having to queue or being pushed etc.) I was surrounded by strangers and not hard-core fans-between couples who seemed to have had nothing to do but to go to the concert and whiny gay guys...What's more, I was in "loges" so I wasn't at the front so I kinda missed eye-contact :blush-anim-cl:

And he always turned to the other side so I have a lot of pics of his back :naughty:

And for the M&G part,it was okay though ppl went in front of me while I had been queuing for like an hour...Esp when Jerry told them to go away at the end of the queue... But I got to give him my presents: a wonder pet softtoy I had customized...I changed the "W" of its cap in a "M" xD plus a pic which he thought I wanted to sign first haha. I kinda utter something that sounded like a "no" xD and then I properly gave it and he asked me something like "Is that for me?" and it was as if I had been speechless so I made again a sound which sounded like a "yes" and he gave me this big smile and told me "thank you" It was so cute!!! I could have melt. I wish I could have told him about the "M" but I was being pushed and he left quite fast...e him

All in all, I loved it.I really admire him. Not that I didn't before but this gig gave me a whole other dimension, it's undescribable!

Btw, I'm so glad I met or resaw so many ppl! Mana,Desertrose,Christy,Rachel etc... it was nice to meet you!

Sari,Emilie,Allegra,Bettasan, Debbie (carin@),Babs it was great to see you again! Sorry for the ones I forgot. Once again, I was a bit shy and didn't speak much! :blush-anim-cl:

Great report, that's a cool gift you gave him:wink2:

Mika has fallen????:shocked:

Yeah, someone mentioned it earlier.

Marie Therese said it wasn't surprising as the confetti was everywhere, and was as slippery as hell, she nearly went flying herself!

Thanks! I wanted to post the pics now (some are fun :naughty:) but I need to go to bed cuz I kinda have school tomorrow and it's 3am :naughty:

Be great to see them, when you get them up.

You get some sleep now:wink2:

He didn't fall there...he was being funny and every now and then, he would lift his little butt up with the beat.

Later; however, if someone downloads a blooper video, you will see a real fall. I hate to say this but, while watching Mika take a fall over and over, it was pretty darn funny.:roftl: He was running around the full cirlce, tripped, face-planted, got up and kept running. Poor thing....:roftl: It was funny...wouldn't be though if it was me. And, wouldn't have been funny if he hurt himself. But, we cracked up each time we watched the footage. :roftl:

Mika has fallen????:shocked: