REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Nice, France at Palais Nikaia - May 1, 2010

Fmbm

oh well...they were all front row next to nezza, i could see the 2 little girls in their pink hats on the screen :wink2:

everything will be sorted out properly, do not worry too much and most important, try to ease things between forums before all this gets too ridiculous.

they all ended front row, all of them queueing early.

what TM really means will be cleared as soon as possible, and it's in MFC interest to do it as quickly as possible.

pls, read what Humphrey and the others posted in the original Nice gig thread, it will help you all understand the whole issue.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone ;) Thanks for report, pictures and videos...

I am very surprised about the final decision of John (the second time he went back to you) I mean I don't think it's really fair to have accept this system... You had the right to say no if you wanted to... So because we are from MFC it gives us the right to go first of the queing ? :blink: I don't get the all thing, everyone pay the same price for their tickets, the first arrive is the first serve, it worked like this before... and I don't want to take advantage of me being on MFC to do this kind of thing. If the management would like to make a list for aftershow or for special event only for MFC that's ok but not for a gig... The problem is if we accept this situation one time it will be the same after... and if we are 50 from MFC ? Some will arrived at 4pm and will go in the special list made for the MFC and will go in front of the people that waited since the morning :blink::aah: ? I am not agree

I heard that a woman (who is on MFC and wrote on a french forum) went with her husband and her daughter earlier in the morning and had good numbers, they went out of the queing to go to eat something and when they came back they learned that the organisation changed, the person in charge of the list told her: you stay with us alone because your husband and daugther are not register on MFC, or you stay with them with the others behind... it's not a proper answer :sneaky2:, this attitude really shock I am sorry...

Please, DO NOT comment on something that you don't know, didn't see or hear, and based on second or third hand information. I had a chat with this particular lady as well, and it turns out that (due to her poor english and my barely there spoken french) she totally misunderstood what I was saying and changed it to a very different thing.

Please, let's not go there again :wink2:.

EDIT: and let's keep this thread for reports :original:

Edited by sariflor

During Billy Brown all the crowd moved their arms.

I noticed because i was in the middle of the crowd and i saw back: also every single person of the seating places seemed to move his arms, dancing with hands.

It is quite rare, usually just the first 10/20 rows partecipates and very few rows of the seating places.

I noticed because i was in the middle of the crowd and i saw back: also every single person of the seating places seemed to move his arms, dancing with hands.

It is quite rare, usually just the first 10/20 rows partecipates and very few rows of the seating places.

Fantastic!! :biggrin2: That's one thing you miss out being front row, you don't have a clue what's going on behind you.

Please, DO NOT comment on something that you don't know, didn't see or hear, and based on second or third hand information. I had a chat with this particular lady as well, and it turns out that (due to her poor english and my barely there spoken french) she totally misunderstood what I was saying and changed it to a very different thing.

yes....:naughty: let's the rubbish float in the original nice thread :roftl:

keep this place clean and safe :biggrin2:

Fantastic!! :biggrin2: That's one thing you miss out being front row, you don't have a clue what's going on behind you.

yes, and it's much!

people dancing free...it's a real party going on during a french gig!

but they don't sing along much :no:

yes, and it's much!

That I noticed though!! :boxed:

:thumb_yello:

I ALWAYS have a clue what's going in the crowd because i rarely manage to arrive in the first rows even when i drive quite fast :drive:

:bye:

yes, and it's much!

:lmfao: Fortunately we are some French people who do sing along a lot and loud, like lunatics :aah:

bon je crois que c'est a mon tour maintenant de m'expliquer parce que je crois que l'on parle de moi....

tout d'abord en aucun cas j'aurai dit qu'il s'agissait de sariflor d'avoir tenu ces propos!

mais sachez qu'il sont bien vrai et que ce n'est pas a cause de mon anglais moyen ou du fait qu'elle ne parle pas bien français, car cette phrase m'a été prononcer en français :"il faut que tu choississes !" et si la personne est honnete elle pourrait au moins se manifester ce serait plus simple.....

ensuite sariflor a ajouté:" Our husbands do not come here " avec un geste de la main pour me montrer qu'ils fuyaient!

excusez moi de vivre mes delires en famille je pensais que c'etait possible....

tout du moins pour eviter ce genre de problemes j'ai inscrit mon mari hier sur le MFC, malgres qu'il a deja fait de nombreux concert avec le systeme de numero, on sera tranquille par la suite!

car il ne faut pas oublier que le but de la manifestation est quand meme de venir passer un bon moment, en garder que le meilleur, et retourner a une vie NORMALE après ....!

j'espere eclaicir un peu les choses et profiter du prochain.......

excusez moi de ne pas m'exprimer en anglais mais je ne pourrai pas m'expliquer clairement autrement .........................................................................................

Ok Sushi, can you just put your post in the other thread, please, it'd be so nice this one is for reports and pics :wink2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20047&page=18

(in French : est ce que tu peux mettre ton post dans le topic dont j'ai donné le lien, pour que celui ci soit pour les commentaires et photos du concert :wink2: merci)

I'll try to translate later in you want:wink2:

Yessss :wub2: It was the same in Bercy and Nantes ! In Nantes, we made our little dance on Blue eyes too and many people made it too, even Mika who laughed ! :naughty:

yes, and it's much!

but they don't sing along much

You think ??! :blink: I don't realize cause I'm always in front with the crazy people ! :biggrin2:

Maybe because in France we suck in English ! But people move and applause and sream a lot ! :naughty:

Well he did do it before
in Toulouse...it is just wonderful listening to him sing in his lower registers

I know... I was in Nantes the day before but he didn't did it :aah:

:lmfao: Fortunately we are some French people who do sing along a lot and loud, like lunatics :aah:

Exactly ! :naughty:

Thanks to have express yourself ;)

But I expressed myself in the fact that I am not agree with this system also and I have the right to say what I think :thumb_yello:

So before to let the reports, post of picture and video clear here I will make a translation (with my poor english) of what Sushigang said in French:

bon je crois que c'est a mon tour maintenant de m'expliquer parce que je crois que l'on parle de moi....

tout d'abord en aucun cas j'aurai dit qu'il s'agissait de sariflor d'avoir tenu ces propos!

mais sachez qu'il sont bien vrai et que ce n'est pas a cause de mon anglais moyen ou du fait qu'elle ne parle pas bien français, car cette phrase m'a été prononcer en français :"il faut que tu choississes !" et si la personne est honnete elle pourrait au moins se manifester ce serait plus simple.....

ensuite sariflor a ajouté:" Our husbands do not come here " avec un geste de la main pour me montrer qu'ils fuyaient!

tout du moins pour eviter ce genre de problemes j'ai inscrit mon mari hier sur le MFC, malgres qu'il a deja fait de nombreux concert avec le systeme de numero, on sera tranquille par la suite!

car il ne faut pas oublier que le but de la manifestation est quand meme de venir passer un bon moment, en garder que le meilleur, et retourner a une vie NORMALE après ....!

excusez moi de ne pas m'exprimer en anglais mais je ne pourrai pas m'expliquer clairement autrement .........................................................................................

Translation:

So I think it is my turn to express myself as some are talking about me here :)

First in any case I said that it was Sariflor who told me that but be sure that it is true and it is not from my poor english or the fact that she did not speak french but this sentense has been told to me in english: "you must make a choice" and if this person is honest she must simply said that it came from her.

After that Sariflor said: "Our Husbands do not come here" with a movement of her hand like if "their husband ran away from Mika gigs"

I am sorry to live my passions with my family but I really thought it was possible...

But to do not have any problems in the future I register yesterday my husband on MFC...

Because to go to Mika's gigs it's first to have good moment, and share the best, and to go back to a normal life after that...

I hope to clear up things here and to enjoy the next show...

I am sorry to do not be able to express myself in english there it's difficult to explain things that are out of my natural language...

Thanks sushigang I enjoy comes to Mika gigs with my family also my cousins, friends (that are not register in any forums) and my mother who are an huge fan of Mika... It warms my heart to know a lot of people like this incredible artist full of talents and generosity :wub2:

and this sentense hasn't been told to me in english but in french: "you must make a choice" and if this person is honest she must simply said that it came from her. and she was'nt an english person

excusez moi de ne pas m'exprimer en anglais mais je ne pourrai pas m'expliquer clairement autrement .................................................. .......................................

Here are two vids by YT user Isaolive13.

Happy Ending:

Ove My Shoulder with just over two minutes of Mika talking at the beginning:

Gosh - Mika is sweating a lot!

I would love to know what Mika said in the two minutes of talking before OMS if anyone would be knid of enough to translate for some of us here?

Thank you.