Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So. Surprise party was tonight. But the person being surprised knew about it, and the person organising the surprising didn't know they knew.

Birthday Girl and two friends turned up at the restaurant where 15 of us were all waiting, and they were COMPLETELY HAMMERED. They had been doing shots whilst getting ready. It went downhill from there really. People almost being sick on their meals, drunk screaming, falling up/down stairs, arguments. I cannot believe we weren't thrown out. Jeez. 16th birthday too :punk:

So. Surprise party was tonight. But the person being surprised knew about it, and the person organising the surprising didn't know they knew.

Birthday Girl and two friends turned up at the restaurant where 15 of us were all waiting, and they were COMPLETELY HAMMERED. They had been doing shots whilst getting ready. It went downhill from there really. People almost being sick on their meals, drunk screaming, falling up/down stairs, arguments. I cannot believe we weren't thrown out. Jeez. 16th birthday too :punk:

wow :shocked:

Did you witness 5 year olds getting hammered? :mf_rosetinted:

Hiba that gif is so cute! :fangurl:

Just 15 and 16 year olds :mf_rosetinted:

And theeeen two other girls snuck vodka into the meal, and added it to most drinks. Then left halfway through. The vodka was like paint stripper.

Woah, your friends are.....................................................cool :mf_rosetinted:

Just 15 and 16 year olds :mf_rosetinted:

And theeeen two other girls snuck vodka into the meal, and added it to most drinks. Then left halfway through. The vodka was like paint stripper.

Woah! :shocked:

I feel like such a good girl, I'm almost 22 and I've never gotten thrown out of a bar. I always behave myself. :pinkbow:Sometimes I accidentally show people my boobies though.

hair is getting dip dyed tomorrow at 2:30pm.omgomgomg :excite::excite:

:excite:

Remember the golden rule of the interwebz: pics or didn't happen! :das::teehee:

Oh, I see.

fat.gif

But it was her birthday?

Yeah I can't believe it.

HAHA that gif :lmfao:

Cos it was a surprise, she didn't invite me, it was the organiser. Who incidentally got drunk, upset and angry after the drunk birthday girl confessed she knew all about it.

I feel like such a good girl, I'm almost 22 and I've never gotten thrown out of a bar. I always behave myself. :pinkbow:Sometimes I accidentally show people my boobies though.

:lmfao:

Keep saying it was an accident, you can convince yourself at least :naughty:

R:

like that man did? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I can't believe it.

HAHA that gif :lmfao:

Cos it was a surprise, she didn't invite me, it was the organiser. Who incidentally got drunk, upset and angry after the drunk birthday girl confessed she knew all about it.

ohhhhhhhh yaaaaa

oh, lovely birthday

:teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

i missed the transition!! :crybaby: stupid chores!:sneaky2:

Birthday Girl and two friends turned up at the restaurant where 15 of us were all waiting, and they were COMPLETELY HAMMERED. They had been doing shots whilst getting ready. It went downhill from there really. People almost being sick on their meals, drunk screaming, falling up/down stairs, arguments. I cannot believe we weren't thrown out. Jeez. 16th birthday too

:shocked::shocked: at my 16th party we had like a capful of rum in the punch..that was wild!!:naughty:

exactly!:thumb_yello:

yea eli -sure 'accident' :aah:

haha,I'll try to remember to take a pic :aah:

i missed the transition!! :crybaby: stupid chores!:sneaky2:

:shocked::shocked: at my 16th party we had like a capful of rum in the punch..that was wild!!:naughty:

exactly!:thumb_yello:

My 16th will be a tea party or something. Don't lose faith in the youth of today :pinkbow::naughty:

:lmfao:

Keep saying it was an accident, you can convince yourself at least :naughty:

I keep telling you, it really was an accident! :roftl:

like that man did? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes. That's exactly what happened. In fact, that gif isn't just some random man, it's me at the bar. I know, I know: my 'stache is quite impressive. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: at my 16th party we had like a capful of rum in the punch..that was wild!!:naughty:

Sorry Nasty but :floor: !

I got drunk for the first time when I was almost 17. :teehee: Good times.

haha,I'll try to remember to take a pic :aah:

Can't wait to see it! :excite:

My 16th will be a tea party or something. It's okay :pinkbow::naughty:

om gosh i would love a garden tea party! :clap:

i keep trying to arrange one but no one seems interested...prolly cos i tell them they have to dress in long flowing skirts/dresses...:aah::teehee: