Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party - London Eye

Yoppappop

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i try to, but it's not guaranteed :boxed: i keep receiving an error message after i post the events... i tried to post for the parc des princes in paris in july, and it never worked... and the same error message appeared when i posted this one...

but i'm doing my best, believe me :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

i'm sure you would have great ances to get in even if you don't have tickets if you're around and they don't have enough people or you look good enough :wink2: ... a friend of mine got in one of the mika "private" concerts last year just being in front of the door...

i'm sure you would have great ances to get in even if you don't have tickets if you're around and they don't have enough people or you look good enough :wink2: ... a friend of mine got in one of the mika "private" concerts last year just being in front of the door...

Yep, hopefully. It's not far from my flat so I'll just go hang around anyway. I can still hear it all probably from the river bank or something...and still see the light show etc. :thumb_yello: I might harass every single staff member I can find for a pass too :naughty:

Yep, hopefully. It's not far from my flat so I'll just go hang around anyway. I can still hear it all probably from the river bank or something...and still see the light show etc. :thumb_yello: I might harass every single staff member I can find for a pass too :naughty:

well if any of us get vip we know who we can stay with at short notice then :naughty::bleh: nice of you to offer :naughty::naughty:

The London Eye just sent out an email to announce the Fiat launch and advise how to win tickets.

I am sure the info is the same as Yopp posted above. UK residents only. This is the direct link.

http://www.fiat.co.uk/500launchparty/FiatComs.aspx

Promotion code FIAT500

Hope somebody from MFC wins tickets!! :thumb_yello:

I THINK I'VE WON TICKETS!!

(Or at least my sister has...)

She got a message on her phone telling her she should have received an email with tickets for her and one friend (ME!) for 6pm Monday night or something....

:D

I THINK I'VE WON TICKETS!!

(Or at least my sister has...)

She got a message on her phone telling her she should have received an email with tickets for her and one friend (ME!) for 6pm Monday night or something....

:D

:yay:go MFCr!!!:thumb_yello:

She only entered the main competition on the fiat website. So I presume there's still more time to hear from the other 5 or 6 competitions there were!

Shame this one wasn't the one with VIP tickets form Brixton and the merch etc. Not that I'm complaining though!!!

She only entered the main competition on the fiat website. So I presume there's still more time to hear from the other 5 or 6 competitions there were!

Shame this one wasn't the one with VIP tickets form Brixton and the merch etc. Not that I'm complaining though!!!

I WON TICKETS!!!!!!

No text message, just an e-mail..... :yay: