Mika @ "Wetten dass" (biggest European TV show) 8 December 2007

mariposa

Mika will be performing in Europe's biggest TV show "Wetten dass" (a German/Austrian/Swiss production) on December 8 2007 in Graz (Austria).

So far there is only a small hint on picture number 20 of yesterday's show.

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/358860?inPopup=true

I'm really looking forwards to it...I hope he will also be interviewed by the host Thomas Gottschalk...:punk:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika will be performing in Europe's biggest TV show "Wetten dass" (a German/Austrian/Swiss production) on December 8 2007 in Graz (Austria).

I'm really looking forwards to it...I hope he will also be interviewed by the host Thomas Gottschalk...:punk:

:groupwave:

I can watch that! :wub2:

Thanks for posting, please remind us again when the time comes.

whoever he is :biggrin2:

lucky germans.. pfffffff.. first dvd comes put earlier there, then this extra date, like you hadn't got many already...:sneaky2: I am starting to like you less, you know... :thumbdown:

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

avoca, it doesn't take place in germany, but in austria. ;) he never was there before. it's just on german tv.

starting to wonder now though whether they will also sell tickets at the evening of the show, like they did for the last wetten dass-show i went to... cause they always say it's sold out, but when i went to friedrichshafen in february, they did sell tickets at the venue. damn! :sneaky2:

:groupwave: YEAH!

I'm so happy!! Yesterday, when I watched "Wetten, dass...", I thought about it that it would be great, if Mika performes there :biggrin2:

But the next show is in Graz :annoyed_h4h: I hoped that it would be near Frankfurt, so I would have had the chance to see him...

oooh, i wanna go! :bleh: 400 km from munich, same distance as frankfurt. :biggrin2:

avoca, it doesn't take place in germany, but in austria. ;) he never was there before. it's just on german tv.

starting to wonder now though whether they will also sell tickets at the evening of the show, like they did for the last wetten dass-show i went to... cause they always say it's sold out, but when i went to friedrichshafen in february, they did sell tickets at the venue. damn! :sneaky2:

I hope you can make it there, mellody!!! Hopefully you manage to get tickets somewhere and somehow! :biggrin2:

I would go as well if I was in Germany at that time...

Eww, hate that show. The bets always bore me to tears. BUT I will watch that of course! And for those who are not familiar with the fact that they always have the worst interpreters for the dubbing they can possibly get, it might even be a bit of fun. :punk:

...and MIKA :wub2:

(Once they had somebody there who resembled just a little bit to EMINEM and one of the non German speaking celebs (can't remember who it was) said so... in fact what they said was 'He looks like EMINEM'. Now guess what the interpreter said.... (in German of course...) he said: 'He looks like M&Ms' and wanting to do an extrasuper job plus probably feeling a need to explain what he didn't quite get himself, he added '...you know M&Ms, those little chocolate candies...' :doh:

I haven't been watching a lot of Wetten Dass since then....)

I know how you feel!:shocked: Graz is like only 30 minutes away from where I live. OMG

*faints together with ircazo*

I can't believe he is coming to Austria!?! that's too good to be true, actually!

*gets a beer, still in shock*

I can't believe he is coming to Austria!?! that's too good to be true, actually!

*gets a beer, still in shock*

So can you go to see that show in live? I don't know that show and I don't care if it sucks...If Mika will be there I want to be there too!:mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

So can you go to see that show in live? I don't know that show and I don't care if it sucks...If Mika will be there I want to be there too!:mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

i have to look for tickets. but only if someone can confirm he IS REALLY going to appear there.

you were on frequency festival, right?

i have to look for tickets. but only if someone can confirm he IS REALLY going to appear there.

you were on frequency festival, right?

If you find anything about the tickets please let me know. I really hope he's going to be there! It'd be so great...Oh, I definitely want to go! Especially cause my plans for London were ruined so this would be a nice solace.:punk:

Yes I was at Frequency. But Mika wasn't.:mf_rosetinted: I still had lots of fun, though. I met JeyJen and saw Billy Talent, Kaiser Chiefs, The View and Fall Out Boy- oh yeah, I had fun!!:punk:

If you find anything about the tickets please let me know. I really hope he's going to be there! It'd be so great...Oh, I definitely want to go! Especially cause my plans for London were ruined so this would be a nice solace.:punk:

Yes I was at Frequency. But Mika wasn't.:mf_rosetinted: I still had lots of fun, though. I met JeyJen and saw Billy Talent, Kaiser Chiefs, The View and Fall Out Boy- oh yeah, I had fun!!:punk:

yes, i will let you know. / i was on frequency, too. because i thought Mika would come...

yes, i will let you know. / i was on frequency, too. because i thought Mika would come...

OK, then. Thanks a lot! :flowers2: I really hope we'll be able to get the tickets and that Mika will be actually there!:original:

Too bad we didn't meet at Frequency. Let's hope we can meet this time.:wink2:

I'm off to watch Ugly Betty now.:biggrin2: