Rock Werchter festival - Werchter: 7:10-8:10 pm (Belgium)

Pamette

Mika: 7:10 - 8:10 pm (in Belgium)

http://www.rockwerchter.be/RW2008/site/index.asp

Prices: 75€ for one day, 165€ for four

Camping: 16€

Tickets on sale: :biggrin2:

http://www.proximusgoformusic.be/index2.html

Even if it's written that it's sold out, try again. There were no tickets available in april (they wrote sold out) and then they sold other tickets in may. I know what i'm talking about because i was there last year. No need to buy them on ebay. Be patient! :wink2:

peterg10.jpg

10511110.jpg pyrami10.jpg

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

werchter is 3rd to 6th july, isn't it ? i would say maybe on the 6th too ? closer to amsterdam ? well... seems more logical to do paris - arras - belgium - amsterdam than belgium - paris - arras - amsterdam... even more if he's doing glasto, one more day of "rest" wouldn't be stupid...

anyway... not my business...

Werchter is 3-6 July indeed.

For anyone who's interested: Werchter and Roskilde will be in the same weekend this year.

that MIGHT avoid some "incidental" cancellations :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: OR who bets on double planning ? :punk: :punk: :punk:

thanks for the info blue !

For anyone who's interested: Werchter and Roskilde will be in the same weekend this year.

Just noticed the same...guess we can conclude that Mika will not play at Roskilde this year, whether he should be announced to do so or not :roftl:

Oops! :blink: I made a mistake when i put that date on the calendar.

I think he will be there on sunday.

not a problem, you can change it once you have the setlist for the festival... but better say it in the 1st post so people don't book their travel tickets for a wrong date :blink:

not a problem, you can change it once you have the setlist for the festival... but better say it in the 1st post so people don't book their travel tickets for a wrong date :blink:

Already done! :thumb_yello:

As soon as i will be sure about the day, can i change the day by myself or must i ask to a moderator?

you must be kidding.. when has he ever thought to go to roskilde..?? :sneaky2: aside when he said to me personally he'd go, I mean... :boxed:

DON'T speak of cancelling, please!:mf_rosetinted:

He will be there on thursday, I think, just because he was supposed to be there on thursday too. :mf_rosetinted:

Naaah, he'll be there on the Sunday (6th) cause it's logical for him to do Arras, Werchter, Amsterdam. :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, does that mean we'd better visit his exhibition on that date? :naughty:

Naaah, he'll be there on the Sunday (6th) cause it's logical for him to do Arras, Werchter, Amsterdam. :mf_rosetinted:

he may be coming to the exhibition around then, yes. I agree it's very probable. as for the festival, guys, I share yop's fears.. :boxed: sorry.

but I HOPE I am proved wrong. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I didn't even think about that! Yes of course we will! :naughty:

DON'T speak of cancelling, please!:mf_rosetinted:

He will be there on thursday, I think, just because he was supposed to be there on thursday too. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't usually quote myself, but oh my, I was so babbling here! I meant last year he was supposed to be there on thursday. :roftl:

he may be coming to the exhibition around then, yes. I agree it's very probable. as for the festival, guys, I share yop's fears.. :boxed: sorry.

but I HOPE I am proved wrong. :blush-anim-cl:

Stop it!! :naughty:

Let's put it this way: Werchter is one of the biggest european festivals by now. The place to be, in other words. Last year, Mika was not so famous over here yet, and he had to play in the afternoon, on a secondary scene, if I recall correctly.

This year, he's among the "big ones" performing, and I'm afraid cancelling a second time would really really look bad. He therefore won't dare cancelling :mf_rosetinted:

Stop it!! :naughty:

Let's put it this way: Werchter is one of the biggest european festivals by now. The place to be, in other words. Last year, Mika was not so famous over here yet, and he had to play in the afternoon, on a secondary scene, if I recall correctly.

This year, he's among the "big ones" performing, and I'm afraid cancelling a second time would really really look bad. He therefore won't dare cancelling :mf_rosetinted:

That's the spirit! :naughty: Always think possitive. And isn't it the biggest festival ? It definately won the award of best festival.

Watch out for the Schuur, Mika. His revenge will not be sweet. :mf_rosetinted: