MIKAustralia Petition

Okies...

It has been decided that the MIKAustralia petition will be part of a bigger thing... We're joining forces with Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region to get Mika to tour here! Cause we figure, if he comes to one country, it would make sense to tour the others, right? :naughty:

So far, the countries involved are (in no particular order):

Australia

Japan

New Zealand

Singapore

Taiwan

Hong Kong

People involved so far:

nico_collard (I'm first cause I said so! :naughty:)

Oakie Doke

Tanya K

RosinaKiwi

Lolliepop_girl

Kelzy

xx_emily_x

guineverer

chickadee

soangel

happikali

elanorelle (?)

themetalmunchkin

tomomi

Mika_baby

Space

huikings

I've likely missed people and countries, so let me know if I have!

More info will be added here as it comes to hand! *signs off*

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we had all consulted and discussed first before making the petition since if it's going to be presented to Mika's management it needs a lot of thought to go into it. As I said in the Aussie Thread:

I think that you're taking the wrong angle: this shouldn't be about us feeling jealous and wanting to also "enjoy" Mika like he's a commodity. We need to make them feel that they need to come here for their own good (sales, breaking into our market properly, his long-term career etc.). Then the secondary argument would be that they made promises that they haven't kept and are therefore obliged to come here. The third argument could be a guilt-trip thing such as saying that the fans have supported him yet he has shown only neglect.

Can it be edited?

I guess I'll sign it either way.

I wish we had all consulted and discussed first before making the petition since if it's going to be presented to Mika's management it needs a lot of thought to go into it. As I said in the Aussie Thread:

Can it be edited?

Wished you had talked with me .. next week would of been much more of an impact , I could of really helped .. still can :wink2:

Wished you had talked with me .. next week would of been much more of an impact , I could of really helped .. still can :wink2:

That also occured to me. Something like this would be much easier to do once we're official.

I appreciate your eagerness, Teegs, as hell I'm tired of waiting too. But I think we shouldn't rush this.

You know what.. I like this petition..

And maybe "next week" when things will "go" in our favour *wink wink nudge nudge can't say anything else* Another petition can be made on another website worded to perfection and we'll all sign that too..and which ever petition kicks the most ass can be the one that's given to Mika..

I think it's unnecessary to have two though! Nothing wrong with Teegs' petition, we'll get the signatures and when it's ready it can be presented!

We want Mika to tour here, not to attack him with technical bullcrap that means nothing and tries to guilt him into coming here!

COME ON LETS BE POSITIVE (and move right along)!!! Go the MFC'ers! Let's make this happen! :punk: :punk: :punk:

Can it be edited?

I don't think it can...

I did put a lot of thought into it.

That also occured to me. Something like this would be much easier to do once we're official.

I appreciate your eagerness, Teegs, as hell I'm tired of waiting too. But I think we shouldn't rush this.

I wrote this... it came straight from the heart.

People don't have to sign it if they don't like it. It's not like I'm holding a gun to their heads saying "Sign it or else!"

People don't have to sign it if they don't like it. It's not like I'm holding a gun to their heads saying "Sign it or else!"

I didn't imply that.

In the end everyone will sign, it's for our own good. I just think it could be better managed. But clearly no one agrees with me.

:boxed: I signed before reading the whole thread........woops...

Oh well I think its a good idea anyway though.......I don't want to sound demanding or anything is that what you mean?

That's the last thing I would want....Mika deserves a well earned rest from 50 thousand screaming fans and insane paparazzi all year.....

I refrained from putting a comment there...I might have put something weird down as I'm half asleep from working till 8 tonight. :blink:

I didn't imply that.

In the end everyone will sign, it's for our own good. I just think it could be better managed. But clearly no one agrees with me.

I DO agree with you Scut ..... we are only days away .... (in theory) ... I know no more than anyone else ..... why 'rock the boat' .... when there could be answers & more ???!!! :blink:

Better managed, as in giving Mika a load of facts he is probably already aware of?

From what I've noticed about Mika, he seems to lap up the attention from fangurls more than the fans that hit him with facts and stats.. Perhaps a "Little bit of Love" (I hate sounding corny) is what we need..

Have you ever seen a thread that starts out like this

"Mika, why don't you...

"Mika, I'm sick of waiting..

"Mika, i hate it when you...

"Mika, in case you haven't noticed....

The replies afterwards tend to take a negative tone..

People will read Teegs petition and think "Oh yeah I'll write "Come on Mika come to Oz.. it will be awesome.. I LOVE MIKA"

If it had a load of facts telling people how hard done by Australia is because it hasn't had a tour then people will sign it in that frame of mind

eg.. "Yeah Mika why haven't we had a tour and Europe's had 2 and you're going back there in July,, NOT FAIR!!!"

This petition can be presented with a cover letter stating some facts if need be.. But I'm sure Mika can get those facts if he wanted to.. and probably more correct than any of us can provide him.

And this isn't rocking a boat.. Petitions get signed for weeks and years sometimes..

Mika won't have any idea about this till it's presented to him...

KZ & Teegs .... fine .... only I actually wonder if the MFC is being read by team mika ..... ??? You know what .... I reckon right now it prob. is ......... just a hunch .... whatever ... that's why I'm mindful of what I'm posting .....

that is all .....