MIKAustralia Petition

KZ & Teegs .... fine .... only I actually wonder if the MFC is being read by team mika ..... ??? You know what .... I reckon right now it prob. is ......... just a hunch .... whatever ... that's why I'm mindful of what I'm posting .....

that is all .....

If they were going to be put off by something on MFC right now it isn't in this thread that's for sure..

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KZ & Teegs .... fine .... only I actually wonder if the MFC is being read by team mika ..... ??? You know what .... I reckon right now it prob. is ......... just a hunch .... whatever ... that's why I'm mindful of what I'm posting .....

that is all .....

(Hides....):blink:

hmmm....

I have no words..just thinking.

If they were going to be put off by something on MFC right now it isn't in this thread that's for sure..

Agree .... & you know ... over the last few weeks is a whole culmination of complaints re: Mika & MFC .... HEAPS of it ... !!! Pffftttt .... sometimes we don't know what we've got till it's gone ....

Agree .... & you know ... over the last few weeks is a whole culmination of complaints re: Mika & MFC .... HEAPS of it ... !!! Pffftttt .... sometimes we don't know what we've got till it's gone ....

This petition is in NO WAY a complaint. It is for people to express their DESIRE to have Mika tour here.. It's a positive thing.. :thumb_yello:

Let's stop trying to make this negative.. Teegs did a good job.. She worded it from the heart, not the wallet or mind..

Mika should beam if he sees it.. The comments already are positive and friendly.. That's what a petition should be about.. Not bitching and moaning.

Why would Mika want to tour here if a petition was filled with people whinging..

And by the way, I've been involved in quite a few petitions and this one is the best worded one I've seen in a while.

This petition is in NO WAY a complaint. It is for people to express their DESIRE to have Mika tour here.. It's a positive thing.. :thumb_yello:

Let's stop trying to make this negative.. Teegs did a good job.. She worded it from the heart, not the wallet or mind..

Mika should beam if he sees it.. The comments already are positive and friendly.. That's what a petition should be about.. Not bitching and moaning.

Why would Mika want to tour here if a petition was filled with people whinging..

And by the way, I've been involved in quite a few petitions and this one is the best worded one I've seen in a while.

I signed it cause I indeed think it's a good petition (I dont think Mika would be offended by so many aussie fans asking him to go to their country, really)... and the more sigs the better... it wont happen in one day so maybe it's a good idea to start it now and have quite enough siggies by the time we get the official announcement (in the hope Mika's team might read it then?)

Just my two cents :wink2:

I signed it cause I indeed think it's a good petition (I dont think Mika would be offended by so many aussie fans asking him to go to their country, really)... and the more sigs the better... it wont happen in one day so maybe it's a good idea to start it now and have quite enough siggies by the time we get the official announcement (in the hope Mika's team might read it then?)

Just my two cents :wink2:

:biggrin2: Hey Niki!

I saw your signature!! Thanks for signing it! And you're right. There's no harm starting it now. And we can even wait and present it in a few months. :thumb_yello:

Hmm, I didn't realise this was going to be with the intention of literally giving it to Mika. As far as petitions go, internet petitions like this don't really have a lot of credibility. I mean, look ... Kelzy has already posted twice :naughty:

And also ... as great as a huge number of signatures looks (27 already btw - woah!), and I do love the signatures from non-Australians, keep them up, I'm not saying their bad, it's just that if he was going to use this petition as a means to decide on touring (which I highly, highly doubt), what difference do the opinions of fans half way cross the world matter to the tourability of a country?

This petition is good as a way of pointing out a "Hey Mika/Mika's managment - look at us! We care! We want you here!", that's all. Which is good., great, fantastic. And the cover and everything is perfect for it.

If we want to do something more official as a serious means of showing how good an idea a tour here would be, showing how big a fanbase he has to support him in Australia, or who would come to Australia to support him (:wink2:), then we can certainly organise that after the MFC itself is more organised (ie. official).

NOW LET'S BE HEARD! :punk:

Should we spam this on mikamyspace? ... Maybe after it's filled up with MFC signatures first, so if mika-management stumble on it prematurely at least it already looks impressive...

OK KZ !!! I take your point ........ thank you .... :thumb_yello::wub2:

Maybe after/if the MFC becomes official we can do some sort of Aussie project.. Don't worry OD, my second signature on there can be for my mum who would go see Mika if he toured here too..

I think we hold off spamming it on Mika Myspace just for now, for the reasons you said OD.

And I'm really tired of saying the same thing in here. People that would've done it some other way.. Critics.. It's sucking the life out of a great idea.. I didn't realise we had so many perfectionists and pessimists.. can it please stop.. It's draining.

Maybe after/if the MFC becomes official we can do some sort of Aussie project.. Don't worry OD, my second signature on there can be for my mum who would go see Mika if he toured here too..

I think we hold off spamming it on Mika Myspace just for now, for the reasons you said OD.

And I'm really tired of saying the same thing in here. People that would've done it some other way.. Critics.. It's sucking the life out of a great idea.. I didn't realise we had so many perfectionists and pessimists.. can it please stop.. It's draining.

I know what you mean, I agree. It's great, it's perfect. It's doing what we want it to. And I think it would be a great thing for a project to spawn off of. Something sort of like a petition book, but cooler, because we Aussies are cooler. :naughty: Lol, I love that, of course it represents your mum :doh: I was just pointing out that it's not official like that, anyone can sign, so to stop the whinging about it :bleh:

Oh-oh-oh, I've just had an idea ... I dunno ... it depends on what happens when we are official ... I'll keep it to myself for now :naughty:

And yep, okay, no myspace spamming of it - but continued spamming as usual of course :naughty: ... *goes to spam*

OK KZ !!! I take your point ........ thank you .... :thumb_yello::wub2:

:biggrin2:

Oh-oh-oh, I've just had an idea ... I dunno ... it depends on what happens when we are official ... I'll keep it to myself for now :naughty:

Unleash it on us when we're least expecting it :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Unleash it on us when we're least expecting it :roftl::roftl::roftl:

*waits patiently for it*

... it's not really a new idea. A stolen and modified :naughty: I dunno if it'd work, depends, as I said.

Anyway, spammed and ready for bed, seeya! :bleh:

Have you ever seen a thread that starts out like this

"Mika, why don't you...

"Mika, I'm sick of waiting..

"Mika, i hate it when you...

"Mika, in case you haven't noticed....

The replies afterwards tend to take a negative tone..

"Mika, why don't you...meet me after the concert in your tour bus

"Mika, I'm sick of waiting...for you to finish your after party

"Mika, i hate it when you...dawdle while I'm here waiting in the tour bus!

"Mika, in case you haven't noticed....I'm naked :naughty:

I have signed it but I am not sure if it's going to be effective, he is already aware we are desperate for him to come here and I am pretty positive he will get here this year for a proper tour. We will not get the LiCM tour, but a tour with both albums combined. I actually think we are on the top of his list for countries to visit. This year is our year!!!

"Mika, why don't you...meet me after the concert in your tour bus

"Mika, I'm sick of waiting...for you to finish your after party

"Mika, i hate it when you...dawdle while I'm here waiting in the tour bus!

"Mika, in case you haven't noticed....I'm naked :naughty:

I have signed it but I am not sure if it's going to be effective, he is already aware we are desperate for him to come here and I am pretty positive he will get here this year for a proper tour. We will not get the LiCM tour, but a tour with both albums combined. I actually think we are on the top of his list for countries to visit. This year is our year!!!

Genius :naughty:

I'm really tired of saying the same thing in here. People that would've done it some other way.. Critics.. It's sucking the life out of a great idea.. I didn't realise we had so many perfectionists and pessimists.. can it please stop.. It's draining.

I apologise for being under the delusion that constructive criticism with suggestions for improvement are equally welcome as praise here.

I apologise for being under the delusion that constructive criticism with suggestions for improvement are equally welcome as praise here.

There didn't seem to be much praise, in fact it seemed more like "Throw out what you've written Teegs, it isn't what we should be saying. It's needs to be less fan-orientated and more business-minded"

There didn't seem to be much praise, in fact it seemed more like "Throw out what you've written Teegs, it isn't what we should be saying. It's needs to be less fan-orientated and more business-minded"

I meant praise on the end of yourself, DC, and several others (although you're ignoring the fact that commended Teegs on the idea and her enthusiasm, I just think it can be better managed). I'm saying that if you can express your honest opinion of approval then I can express my honest opinion of constructive criticism without being told that I'm being tedious.