MIKAustralia Petition

I think add an Asia map as opening page, then put pics from every country s' national airport front door as introduction every petition country would be awesome;some are Mika has ever been to and others could remind him of touring memories...once; then add country's pics, petitioners' signature...and next petition country's airport front door, pics, petitioners' signature and so on...

That's a really good idea! I really like the airport doorways thing. The problem is that we would have to go to the airports to take the pictures, and some of them are kind of ... far away for that. Umm, we can see, maybe we can manage it. :biggrin2:

i've not read the whole thread, but i'm really eager to join this petition! if i can do anything, just let me know - i used to claim myself as the singapore representative for MFC - but I took it away from my sig :bleh:

:biggrin2: Well I guess the main thing is to write up some interesting information about each area to entice him - 2-ish pages. And just other random things to put in the book too.

I had another idea of something we can do. Something like a music video of little clips of all of us singing/dancing/whatever to a song, cut together like this sort of: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OmB0sjkvoC8&feature=related (But with more interesting country/area things in the background :naughty:) And we could like ... re-write and record the lyrics to a Mika song (like LT or something) to make it about him touring Asia-Pacific :naughty:

In my head it looks brilliant. But what do we think? :naughty:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've not read the whole thread, but i'm really eager to join this petition! if i can do anything, just let me know - i used to claim myself as the singapore representative for MFC - but I took it away from my sig :bleh:

Of course you can be part of it!

Great work team, this seems to be coming together quite steadily.

But IDK about the DVD idea, how will he watch it or have the time when he's on the go all the time?

Unless he's fixed the DVD player in the tour bus toilet :D

He has a laptop, doesn't he?

Most laptops have a DVD drive (unless it's older than mine which is 3 yrs old)... We don't have to, but it might be a laugh...

Great work team, this seems to be coming together quite steadily.

But IDK about the DVD idea, how will he watch it or have the time when he's on the go all the time?

Unless he's fixed the DVD player in the tour bus toilet :D

He's in Europe, not an island off the coast of Mexico :naughty: Or the Asia Pacific :naughty:

And he has internet/computer/TV - he HAS been posting blogs :bleh: But he won't get this thingy until after he finishes his festival stint and gets back to doing nothing - I mean, recording his album - again anyway.

That's a really good idea! I really like the airport doorways thing. The problem is that we would have to go to the airports to take the pictures, and some of them are kind of ... far away for that. Umm, we can see, maybe we can manage it. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Well I guess the main thing is to write up some interesting information about each area to entice him - 2-ish pages. And just other random things to put in the book too.

I had another idea of something we can do. Something like a music video of little clips of all of us singing/dancing/whatever to a song, cut together like this sort of: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OmB0sjkvoC8&feature=related (But with more interesting country/area things in the background :naughty:) And we could like ... re-write and record the lyrics to a Mika song (like LT or something) to make it about him touring Asia-Pacific :naughty:

In my head it looks brilliant. But what do we think? :naughty:

This country's national airport is the boring one in Canberra that doesn't even receive international traffic!! LOL.

Anyway, love the vid idea but if I was in it, instead of Delta Goodrem's "You will only break my heart", the song would be "You will definitely break my camera!". So I won't be appearing in it.

Anyway, love the vid idea but if I was in it, instead of Delta Goodrem's "You will only break my heart", the song would be "You will definitely break my camera!". So I won't be appearing in it.

:lmao: You can sing it! We need you to do the singing! :naughty:

And maybe your kids want to dance to it? I don't know :bleh: :bleh:

He's in Europe, not an island off the coast of Mexico :naughty: Or the Asia Pacific :naughty:

And he has internet/computer/TV - he HAS been posting blogs :bleh: But he won't get this thingy until after he finishes his festival stint and gets back to doing nothing - I mean, recording his album - again anyway.

:naughty:

An excellent point... I asked FD if he might be able to get the book to him... hopefully I'll find out if he can soon...

This country's national airport is the boring one in Canberra that doesn't even receive international traffic!! LOL.

:lmfao:

I'm sorry... it's really not nice to laugh at you, but it was funny...

:lmao: You can sing it! We need you to do the singing! :naughty:

And maybe your kids want to dance to it? I don't know :bleh: :bleh:

I'll sing it, depending on what song it is.... And yeah, maybe I can get toddler to dance for me instead. She'll want to sing along too!

:lmfao:

I'm sorry... it's really not nice to laugh at you, but it was funny...

You can laugh all you want, I don't mind. I'm not attractive in real life, but I'm not as ugly as I look in photographs. I have to be one of the least photogenic people I know.

I did try to take my MQ over to the new thread, but because I also had quotes from another thread.... it wouldn't let me. I will now go over to the new thread...

• 3 months later...