Snippet on Mika from Metro

Ellie13

Snippet from the free paper Metro as part of 60 Second Interview with Camilla Wright, "the brains behind Popbitch"

Who are your celebrity fans?

There was a rumour Madonna posted on the board several years ago...We've also got quite a few MPs who post on the board, a famous pop star, a load of PRs, a premiership footballer and Mika. He gives us a lot of gossip, usually about himself.

Do we believe this? My impression was he's quite a private man...?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snippet from the free paper Metro as part of 60 Second Interview with Camilla Wright, "the brains behind Popbitch"

Who are your celebrity fans?

There was a rumour Madonna posted on the board several years ago...We've also got quite a few MPs who post on the board, a famous pop star, a load of PRs, a premiership footballer and Mika. He gives us a lot of gossip, usually about himself.

Do we believe this? My impression was he's quite a private man...?

Well if I remember rightly he has credited popbitch as one of the people who helped him break the music scene?

If I've got this right, it could be true, and if so, you can be sure any "gossip" he gives them will only be what he wants them to know.

I love it how it goes......

...We've also got quite a few MPs who post on the board, a famous pop star, a load of PRs, a premiership footballer and Mika.

Like Mika doesn't fit in any of those categories. :lmfao: Not famous enough? Not a big enough pop star?

Thanks for posting.

Here's something where he mentions popbitch.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1066&highlight=popbitch

Edited by babspanky

thanks for the post :thumb_yello:

Babs, I was thinking the same thing about how they categorized "celebrities vs Mika" :naughty:

It sounds right to me... he probably gives them some info about himself.. the stuff that he is comfortable talking about..

he credited them many times for helping his popularity online ... what is considered "gossip" to them... could be just info about his latest gig... single.. etc..

thank you...

now i know :thumb_yello:

just one week and i will have the pleasure to meet r......a and the c.......e c....t in the same place at the same time :wink2:

(they are both in the RSVP list of the dinner :naughty:)

:roftl::roftl::wub2:

We really have to stick together in this world filled with single letters!:wink2:

Well if I remember rightly he has credited popbitch as one of the people who helped him break the music scene?

If I've got this right, it could be true, and if so, you can be sure any "gossip" he gives them will only be what he wants them to know.

I love it how it goes......

...We've also got quite a few MPs who post on the board, a famous pop star, a load of PRs, a premiership footballer and Mika.

Like Mika doesn't fit in any of those categories. :lmfao: Not famous enough? Not a big enough pop star?

Thanks for posting.

Here's something where he mentions popbitch.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1066&highlight=popbitch

I imagine he would give them some tit bits, after all, he does blogs for us now. He will only tell them what he wants them to know though. He's a natural politician!