Eurovision song contest 2009.

FAQ

Q: why a new thread?

A: the old one is erm... old.

Q:why you still watch this sh*t?

A:We have our reasons

Q:will it offend anyone if i say "this song is baaad"

A:Check the member list first to see if there is anyone from there first.if there is,you can always put pink glasses smilies at the end of ur posts:mf_rosetinted:

Q:which entry should win this year

A:doh silly question.of course Turkey.düm tek tek:mf_rosetinted: </google ads>

let's start discussing these beautiful songs and their deep meanings:fangurl::mf_rosetinted:

by means tell us about your favourite entries and such..

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The UK has no chance of winning it again , its political and europe hates us .. so a blast from the past

:wub2:

Ohhh, well if it makes you feel any better, Belgium won't even be in the finale that's for sure:mf_rosetinted:

Allthough that probably has nothing to do with politics... Our entry's just plain ridiculous :aah:

btw, thanks fred, now that tune's stuck in my head :naughty:

Ohhh, well if it makes you feel any better, Belgium won't even be in the finale that's for sure:mf_rosetinted:

Allthough that probably has nothing to do with politics... Our entry's just plain ridiculous :aah:

btw, thanks fred, now that tune's stuck in my head :naughty:

I haven't heard "Copycat" yet, and I don't wanna hear it :mf_rosetinted:

but I might watch tonight... maybe...

I haven't heard "Copycat" yet, and I don't wanna hear it :mf_rosetinted:

but I might watch tonight... maybe...

Well the thing is... I've seen parts of his performance, so I've heard some of it... But, it just doesn't grab your attention, not the song, nor the performance. So yeah :mf_rosetinted:

I'm still gonna watch tonight though, dilek, I'll be rooting for hadise, okay? :aah:

Well the thing is... I've seen parts of his performance, so I've heard some of it... But, it just doesn't grab your attention, not the song, nor the performance. So yeah :mf_rosetinted:

I'm still gonna watch tonight though, dilek, I'll be rooting for hadise, okay? :aah:

I'll see it tonight and I don't expect too much of the belgian song :aah:

I think I'll watch, I wanna see Hadise too! :) I think she has a bigger chance to go to the finale

I'll see it tonight and I don't expect too much of the belgian song :aah:

I think I'll watch, I wanna see Hadise too! :) I think she has a bigger chance to go to the finale

I'm pretty sure she will... The song's upbeat, cute, nice to dance too and she's a pretty girl...

@ Droopsy in old topic: Yes, we're in the semi finals too. The Toppers are the last act to perform, so everybody thinks that gives them an advantage. But you can't fool me, they're not going to be in the finale. If they are, I will eat my hat.

@ Droopsy in old topic: Yes, we're in the semi finals too. The Toppers are the last act to perform, so everybody thinks that gives them an advantage. But you can't fool me, they're not going to be in the finale. If they are, I will eat my hat.

Ohhoooeee, I'll remember that:thumb_yello:

Predictions anyone?

The UK has no chance of winning it again , its political and europe hates us .. so a blast from the past

:wub2:

All Brits I know say that every year, and no one knows what on earth you're on about :roftl:

And this year it will be different, with a jury counting for loads of % of the votes, not just the viewers ;)

media_xl_159967.jpg

Toppers gone gangstah.

Listening to Copycat right now, it's ridiculous xD But at least he can sing.

I reckon Turkey has a chance to win...

That guy from Greece, that's the same guy from the song 'Shake it' (or something), right?. Used to sing it to annoy my sister xD

I reckon Turkey has a chance to win...

That guy from Greece, that's the same guy from the song 'Shake it' (or something), right?. Used to sing it to annoy my sister xD

I quite like the Turkish one, except the fact that she looks like the Norwegian version of Paris Hilton :shocked:

I quite like the Turkish one, except the fact that she looks like the Norwegian version of Paris Hilton :shocked:

Norwegian version of Paris??? You got to explain that to me cause I don't get it:roftl:

Paris Hilton: ParisHilton_Caulfield_8572072.jpg

Pia Haraldsen ("The Norwegian Paris Hilton"):

P3NpemU9bWVkaXVtYiZpZD0xNTU4MjM.jpg

Hadise (Turkish ESC entry):

hadise-eurovision.jpg

:roftl:

it's such a weird pic of Hadise :blink: I almost didn't recognise her :blink: