PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab isn't it Rose!?? :thumb_yello: At last! :naughty: I don't need to get him that map of the South West now, just one of Wales maybe :naughty:

Can you get one for Freddie too please! I had a text from him earlier saying that Mika is playing Wales, I thought that he had some inside info on a Cardiff gig, so I rang him up and it turns out he thought that Bristol is in Wales!:roftl:

(as if anyone from Sunderland, Scotland would know!:naughty:)

Can you get one for Freddie too please! I had a text from him earlier saying that Mika is playing Wales, I thought that he had some inside info on a Cardiff gig, so I rang him up and it turns out he thought that Bristol is in Wales!:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh dear!! I'll order one for Freddie too then :naughty::wink2:

Noooooooooo!!?! Tell me that's a joke!!

:aah:

:roftl:

Good job you are not his defence lawyer :roftl:

That's not a bad excuse really.

-well it was the best he could manage. Maybe he was jet-lagged after the long flight down from Newcastle

..............or maybe it was because he didn't see me drive over the Severn bridge

..................ok, so it is looking a bit lame, I was only trying to help!:naughty:

That's not a bad excuse really.

-well it was the best he could manage. Maybe he was jet-lagged after the long flight down from Newcastle

..............or maybe it was because he didn't see me drive over the Severn bridge

..................ok, so it is looking a bit lame, I was only trying to help!:naughty:

Where are you? Cardiff? I live in Weston super Mare.

Monmouth, so I'm about half way between Cardiff and Bristol.

(Cardiff is cheaper to get to because of the bridge)

Have you been to the venue before?

Yes, I've seen a few people there over the years, last person I saw there was Sam Sparro last September. It's nice. :thumb_yello: stage is quite small too.

Yes, I've seen a few people there over the years, last person I saw there was Sam Sparro last September. It's nice. :thumb_yello: stage is quite small too.

Fantastic! I'm doing Bristol instead of Birmingham this time and the venue there is pretty horrible (I hope that nobody going to Birmingham reads this!)

Fantastic! I'm doing Bristol instead of Birmingham this time and the venue there is pretty horrible (I hope that nobody going to Birmingham reads this!)

Hellooo!

Is the Bristol venue a good un?

Might consider a flight down as last UK date!:aah:

Is the Birmingham venue not good then? I was thinking of doing that one aswell. :blink:

Hmmmm. It was fine once he was on stage, but you have to queue in a really rough, windswept street and when you get inside you have to go down a flight of dark steps to the stage. I'm a bit claustrophobic and hate crowds, so it wasn't a good venue for me.

(it didn't stop me going on 2 tours though!:naughty:)

Hmmmm. It was fine once he was on stage, but you have to queue in a really rough, windswept street and when you get inside you have to go down a flight of dark steps to the stage. I'm a bit claustrophobic and hate crowds, so it wasn't a good venue for me.

(it didn't stop me going on 2 tours though!:naughty:)

Oh doesn't sound great but I might just do it anyway as it's the next nearest one for me. :thumb_yello: Sure you're not going to go to that one too? I'll be driving I could maybe pick you up on my way.

Oh doesn't sound great but I might just do it anyway as it's the next nearest one for me. :thumb_yello: Sure you're not going to go to that one too? I'll be driving I could maybe pick you up on my way.

Thanks for the offer, that's very kind of you, but I'm trying to work out a way of going to Newcastle and that's the night before, so Birmingham isn't really an option for me.

Please don't let me put you off going. I had a great time both times. When it comes down to it the venue doesn't matter when it's got Mika in it. I'd happily turn up at public toilets in a train station to see him!