TV: Mika on Australian Idol

dcdeb

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things keep changing with my job starting and such, and I have absolutely no clue what's going on or when it starts and if I can stay overnight...

Besides that, I can't justify going all the way to the middle of Sydney to see Meeks sing one song on Idol... Especially since it's so hard to get tickets, and I don't even watch Idol normally...

Unless Mika's management wants to help us out with some tickets, I won't be there... sorry.

• 1 month later...

Michael Buble will be there too. I remember that he has covered Grace Kelly once in a concert in a kind of a closet fan way because he did it as a joke. I didn't like his attitude.

Edited by Menthe

Michael Buble will be there too. I remember that he has covered Grace Kelly once in a concert in a kind of a closet fan way because he did it as a joke. I didn't like his attitude.

Micheal Buble is normally a really charming guy. I'm sure there won't be any fight :wink2:

Micheal Buble is normally a really charming guy. I'm sure there won't be any fight :wink2:

I don't think that eather, but he should be man enough not to be ashamed of liking Mika.

Edited by Menthe

Wow! That looks awesome! I have never seen Mika in warm weather - ever!

Need to fly to LA or Australia next time 'round.

Ane can't believe he's there. Australia. Finally.

And yes - regular jeans and a white t-shirt. Mmmm.:wub2:

f9mtk5.jpg

OK, so I'm another person commenting on the same thing but.... Blue jeans. Never seen him in regular blue jeans before. It's a nice look. Real casual and relaxed. Ah, I love that Aus makes him casual and relaxed.:blush-anim-cl:

Wow.

Is that Mika on the big screen? Is there a little child with him, I cannot see it very well.

So Australian Idol is held in open air? Nice.

The final is held in the open air outside the Sydney Opera House.

I remember that too:

(sound's not so good...)

this clip is shorter but with better sound:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b44-qcYm-ls

I was annoyed by him too then, but recently I saw him on tv (interviews and performances) and he is really nice and quit funny!

I remember that too:

(sound's not so good...)

I was annoyed by him too then, but recently I saw him on tv (interviews and performances) and he is really nice and quit funny!

Yuck!:shocked::blink::boxed:

I am sorry - but - that was like karaoke & I usually like Michael Buble's singing.

That was awful!

Guest whalesfood
Wow.

Is that Mika on the big screen? Is there a little child with him, I cannot see it very well.

So Australian Idol is held in open air? Nice.

haha i thought it was a child too. it's whoever is behind him. lol.

Guest whalesfood
Haha, I thought he was busy being charming!:teehee: (He naturally always is ofcourse...:blush-anim-cl:)

i really did too. haha. i was also wondering where he had managed to find the child as well. lol.

Guest whalesfood
I remember that too:

(sound's not so good...)

that was a bit of a jerk line prior to it. why does everything in vegas have to be so cheesy? and he is a funny guy! i've always enjoyed him humor. and wait. so they will be doing australian idol and the royal variety show? lol

f9mtk5.jpg

Ooooh :wub2: . I always prefer a casual Mika, like I've said around 5 trillion times :mf_lustslow:

Thanks for posting... 'Normal' jeans and a white t-shirt :swoon:

Exactly what I was thinking :thumb_yello:

**Wonders if Mika shipped his balls* to Oz**

*(planets:naughty:)

Ever since he finished the North American tour, I've been wondering about those balls' destiny. I hope that he's not throwing them away. I would love to get one :blush-anim-cl:.

Ooooh :wub2: . I always prefer a casual Mika, like I've said around 5 trillion times :mf_lustslow:

Exactly what I was thinking :thumb_yello:

Ever since he finished the North American tour, I've been wondering about those balls' destiny. I hope that he's not throwing them away. I would love to get one :blush-anim-cl:.

it would have been better if he'd worn your t-shirt no? (you know, the one that his mom puts him in? :roftl:)

and i don't think you have to worry about mika throwing the planets away. i bet he never throws anything out. just gets a bigger warehouse :naughty: