hey guys...

Neiobi

Hey.. it's me :P

Well basically.. I'm on winter break right now.. And I just wanted to pass by to send some love, give some news, and to chat for a bit...

I'll try to be around... But at the moment I can't really be bothered with focusing on someone else's life, honestly :/ I'm mainly here right now because of the people I miss... (No offense to Mika, I still like him a lot.:wub2:)

However, I've been having the time of my life at Brockwood.. There's amazing people there, it's an amazing place and now that I am home I realize how boring it all is around here where I live.

Ask questions if you want... And sorry to create a whole new topic but instead of having people asking stuff in my profile (which i can't really watch over regularly) it'd be easier if they'd message me here..

Thanks guys..

Love,

Carlota:wub2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HI! WELCOME BACK!!! :wub2:

So, school went well? I've been thinking about you. Missed you. Was hoping you were having fun after you got settled in because you had kind of a rough start. :huglove:

Have a lovely winter break! :biggrin2:

riverss:wub2:

oh my god I missed the people here:huglove:

It went amazing.. After that, I made bestfriends with my lovely roomate, Betsy(I'm going over to her house in the UK 5 days before school starts in january) and a couple more.. had a few crushes, here and there... normal stuff:naughty:

Being there so far taught me so so much about people and I've been writing songs, performing them in the concerts, studying things like cinema much deeper than I could ever do in Portugal, being social... It's just an absolutely different space from the real world out there.. which makes it kind of a bubble where we're isolated but it's sooo nice to be there.. feels like home.

I'm always busy, only have one day of weekend because the other one had to be filled up with extra subjects that i wanted, but I always go out on weekends..

I have the best teachers ever and the friends, well they couldn't be better either... we have more arguments than usual because we're living together everyday.. but that's also a good thing, it makes us all so much closer. :)

thank you:wub2:

Sleep well!

This is the last thing I read before I go to bed tonight. I am SO HAPPY for you! I am glad everything has gone so well :wub2:

Good night!

Awww thank you:wub2: I really am too.. I found out so much about myself since I've been there aswell, it's so good...:wub2:

Goodnight, sweet dreams!:huglove:

Oh yeah! I totally met Mika while you were away.

He is lovely. I mean he is genuinely kind and sweet and just lovely in every way. I think he liked the little book I wrote for him :wub2:

(And I only spoke to him for 15 seconds before I spazzed out and ran away like a frightened bunny because that's just what I do the first time I meet people :blush-anim-cl: )

Omg I know! I was about to mention it because I saw your signature:shocked: I'm so so happy for you:wub2:

He really is.. and I bet he did :)

awwww hehehehe don't feel bad about it though, it's so so good that you met him, I really am happy for you :D and let's hope you meet him many more times again, lovely!:huglove:

Night, I will talk to you soon xxx:huglove:

Hey.. it's me :P

Well basically.. I'm on winter break right now.. And I just wanted to pass by to send some love, give some news, and to chat for a bit...

I'll try to be around... But at the moment I can't really be bothered with focusing on someone else's life, honestly :/ I'm mainly here right now because of the people I miss... (No offense to Mika, I still like him a lot.:wub2:)

However, I've been having the time of my life at Brockwood.. There's amazing people there, it's an amazing place and now that I am home I realize how boring it all is around here where I live.

Ask questions if you want... And sorry to create a whole new topic but instead of having people asking stuff in my profile (which i can't really watch over regularly) it'd be easier if they'd message me here..

Thanks guys..

Love,

Carlota:wub2:

Oi Carlotinha, não acredito que não falei contigo desde que você viajou :sad:. Mesmo que agora tudo pareça um tédio em casa pra você, aproveite o quanto puder tá? especialmente o carinho da mama :naughty:

beijos enooooooormes :huglove:

CARLOTA! IT's nice to finally see you around! I'm glad to hear you're doing well :huglo

Nonooo!

Oi Carlotinha, não acredito que não falei contigo desde que você viajou :sad. Mesmo que agora tudo pareça um tédio em casa pra você, aproveite o quanto puder tá? especialmente o carinho da mama :naughty

beijos enooooooormes :huglove

Luuu! Eu sei, eu sei, ate parece ridiculo..:huh:

Hahaha, vou tentar:bleh:

beijoooss:huglove:

Hi Neiobi :bye Glad that you are setling in so well :huglove

Taking lots of extra courses :shocked you will be a very educated young lady when you leave. Will you stay until you are 18?

Nectar:wub2: Yeah I think so!

Yep, I'm planning to, if nothing gets in the way... In a way it can be a bit tiring to be in that place for so long, but if I left I really wouldn't have anywhere else to go so...

Hey!! Good to see you around again. It's great to hear that you are having such a positive time in the UK. Take care, and I hope to hear more news when you have time to share.

P.S. Oh yeah, I met Mika too. In Sydney back in November.:biggrin2

Yeah I'll try to give news!

Woah, he went to Sidney? Finally! I'm really happy for you:wub2:

Carlota! :huglove I miss you so much! :wub2

You will receive my Christmas wishes by email very soon. You won't get rid of me that easily!

me tooo:huglove:

hahaha i know:roftl:

Hey Carlota! :biggrin2: Welcome back!! :huglove:

Hey, and thanks!:biggrin2:

CARLOTA!!! SOOOOO good to have you back!

I am glad that school is such a good fit! Of course we miss you on here, but it's so great to hear that London is treating you well.

And guess what?? I saw Mika! :wub2:

Tell me all about living at a school! It sounds so amazing!

Oh Carlota :wub2 I've missed you!

alice! me tooo:huglove:

CARLOTA!!! SOOOOO good to have you back!

I am glad that school is such a good fit! Of course we miss you on here, but it's so great to hear that London is treating you well.

And guess what?? I saw Mika! :wub2:

Tell me all about living at a school! It sounds so amazing!

Kiraaaa!

Yeah it is...

Seriously? That is soooo good! how was it? did you meet him?:wub2:

Wow, everything... Wellll...

It's really great to live with your friends and people of your age or a bit older, it really is...And with people from allover the world. You get so many different views on things that it's basically just really good for you:aah:

The girls live in the House, where there's most like common rooms, like the computer room, sitting room, dining hall, kitchen.. But there's three areas, because there are so many girls. The East Wing, the West Wing and the West West Wing. I live in the East Wing.. it's really nice because you have less people than any of the other wings around, the toilets are clean(:aah:) and it's just good because you get to be with the people from there more and be friends with them than in the other wings because it's too big.

The boys live in the Cloisters... For the East Wing all you have to do to get there is go down the staircase and go trough a door outside, to the garden then walk for like 1 minute and you're there.. it's like this square, japanese inspired 1 floor kinda building, with the rooms next to eachother.

There's... 40 something girls and 20 something boys right now.. It's ridiculous:aah:

We get a lot of prospectives, and when it's a guy we check their age, their nationality, kinda stalk them on facebook..:aah:

the other day we had an american one coming for the week, and we were like:

"Omg.. american! he better be good."

then one of my friends turns and says

"well there's a 23% chance he's obese..."

so harsh:aah:

and well... what else.. sometimes I feel like i really need some space and time alone, because you're always, always always around people there... and there's so many distractions.

Like sometimes you want to be alone, or do homework but this person just comes into your room and stays there and stuff... we don't really have locks in our rooms (because if there's a fire it's a big problem, bla bla) so people can just barge in whenver they want... Like on the weekend it can be so frustrating... Me and my roomate are trying to sleep and people just come in saying good morning and crap..:aah:

Then we have some staff living in each wing kinda looking after us.. there's residential staff and part time staff... most residential are teachers, but we have a lot of part time aswell...

Most teachers are really goood, most professionals at what they're teaching and they do it as a part-time job, or they did it before they came to Brockwood..

Academic results aren't really amazing, because we don't do GCSEs, but we do AS, for university.. I'm not really doing any exams this year but I'm doing AS next year...

hmm what else... You can get a lot of freedom there, if staff trusts you... You can go wherever you want, as long as you're with people and they know where you are and sometimes your parents do.

we have these occasional parties, like we had the Black and White party, which basically we all dress in black and white, and there was this UV light, which made the white all purple fluorescentish haha.. the parties there are really fun. it's kind of a way of showing that you can have fun without drinking, doing drugs whatever... even though after some parties people have been caught doing so.

we had the Winter Dinner and the dance, which was soo formal, the dinner, but so nice. we had the secret santa thing, where someone gets your name and they have to get you a gift..

The dance was really good, they set up this platform in the assembly hall with speakers and strobe lights, drinks and snacks and everything, it was just so much fun!

People there are really different from anywhere else I think.. The atmosphere is so welcoming and friendly, familyish that it's hard to be somewhere else with other people.. you just find it so impersonal.

there's not usually many love relationships in the school, but this year there's like.. 8 couples which is so much:shocked:

And.. a lot of older students are leaving next year, and they're all so nice, i really get along with them.. so I dunno what the school next year will be made up of.. most prospectives that come are either 13 or 14...:boxed: not that I have a problem with it, but it's nicer to be in a mature enviromment aswell so i dunno...

Hmmmm and for now I don't think I have much more to say. just ask me things that you want to know if you want hahaa:aah:

Hi Carlota! :huglove:

I'm happy to hear everything turned out fine and that you're making friends and all. From what I read you're not only becoming a well educated young lady, but also a young woman that has grown personally. :biggrin2:

LOTA!!! Sorry, I will write in portuguese :teehee:

Vejo vc às vezes no twitter mas vc não tem muito tempo...fico muito feliz de tudo estar dando certo na escola inglesa, lembro do seus medos de não se adaptar bem durante mais tempo... aproveita para matar saudade da família e amigos aí em Portugal!! =)

E aí, nenhum bofe na jogada?? :teehee:

Beijos linda!! :huglove:

Hi Carlota! :huglove:

I'm happy to hear everything turned out fine and that you're making friends and all. From what I read you're not only becoming a well educated young lady, but also a young woman that has grown personally. :biggrin2:

Kaatje:wub2:

Awww.. yeah I actually think so too..:huglove:

LOTA!!! Sorry, I will write in portuguese :teehee:

Vejo vc às vezes no twitter mas vc não tem muito tempo...fico muito feliz de tudo estar dando certo na escola inglesa, lembro do seus medos de não se adaptar bem durante mais tempo... aproveita para matar saudade da família e amigos aí em Portugal!! =)

E aí, nenhum bofe na jogada?? :teehee:

Beijos linda!! :huglove:

Cii! Eu sei, mas fala de qqr maneira, eu respondo, nem que seja mais tardinha mas respondo... hehe pois foi... mas correu muito melhor do que esperava, como de costume!

haha vou tentar :D

Beeemmm siim e não... Tenho um probleminha, é que somos amigos e tudo, mas ele tem namorada... e eu simpatizo com ela:aah: por isso não sei mesmo que fazer..

Cii! Eu sei, mas fala de qqr maneira, eu respondo, nem que seja mais tardinha mas respondo... hehe pois foi... mas correu muito melhor do que esperava, como de costume!

haha vou tentar :D

Beeemmm siim e não... Tenho um probleminha, é que somos amigos e tudo, mas ele tem namorada... e eu simpatizo com ela:aah: por isso não sei mesmo que fazer..

Claro que respondo, quando tenho algo útil para te dizer HAHAHAHA :roftl:

IXI :boxed: complicado....mas ele já chegou a comentar sobre alguma coisa entre vcs???

CARLOTA! It's so great to hear that school is going well and I'm so glad you're having such a great time. :biggrin2

Oh, and guess what??

I didn't meet Mika.

:roftl

Louisee! It's good to hear from you.:wub2:

Whyyy :shocked::aah:

Glad to hear you're settling into school. I don't doubt for a second that you're learning all sorts of things - both academically and personally - that you wouldn't have learned by staying at home.:wub2

So, crushes, eh? Wanna tell us about these crushes? :naughty

Hey mana! yeah true...:biggrin2:

Ummmmm... It's complicated... so you see.. All the nice guys are either spanish or old or with a girlfriend. I've had a crush for the last two, and a tiny one for a spanish guy... But he's like my little brother:aah: even though he's 16.

it's hard to find someone to have a relationship with there, because everyone's just sooo friendly that you never know if they like you in a different way...:aah:

And then the worse is that if something happened you can't really avoid that person...:naughty:

Aaaand basically if you tell anyone a secret, no matter how trustable that person is, it goes allover the school in 2 seconds.:aah:

Claro que respondo, quando tenho algo útil para te dizer HAHAHAHA :roftl:

IXI :boxed: complicado....mas ele já chegou a comentar sobre alguma coisa entre vcs???

hahahaha poisss isso e a dificuldade xD

Ele e mesmo querido, e tipo ta sempre a dizer coisas tipo "ah es tao abracavel.. e nunca te abracei. damn." e diz que tenho uma maturidade "amazing" para a minha idade (poiss.. outra coisa. tem 19. Lindo ne xD) e que acha que sou especial, mas diz que gosta como as coisas estao agora e que vamos vendo como nos damos.. porque nao quer insinuar nada enquanto ta numa relacao...

e tals...:bleh:

Archived