Mika Knighted in Paris

Fmbm

MIKA has secretly been knighted in Paris, but don’t tell the French because he’s already lost the medal.

The pop lord – our biggest export across the channel – has been given the rare Knight in the Order of Arts for services to music.

Sir Mika, 26, revealed: “I’m a knight, but nobody knows about it. About a month ago I was one of the youngest people to ever be made a chevalier in France. It goes after my name, Mika chevalier des arts.”

The singer joins an elite band of artists honoured with the prestigious Gallic prize including Kylie Minogue, 41, and George Clooney, 48.

Only problem is he has lost the priceless gong on the streets of London somewhere. “It’s a metal medal with a tiny little green ribbon, but the first night I wore it I lost it.

“I lost it outside my flat. I spent 45 minutes by the Tube station looking for it, literally on my hands and knees.

“My sister bumped into me on the street and said: ‘What the f*** are you doing” and I had to say: ‘Looking for my knighthood’.She thought I was crazy.”

Anyone in the Gloucester Road area of London who stumbles upon a small medal knows who it belongs to.

Mika also admitted he’s been writing No 1 hits for Italian pop stars under a pseudonym.

He said: “I’ve written a lot of songs under pseudonyms, mostly girls names. Alice, for example, has written many hits in different countries.

“I did one song for Jovanotti. He’s Italy’s biggest pop star and plays stadiums over there. He had a very big hit with my song.” Does that make him Dame Alice, then?

:doh::roftl:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/124944/Mika-knighted-in-Paris/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isnt that were the pictures were from?? like after the NRJ awards?? or is this something else??

anyways, i cant believe he lost the medal!! :lmfao:

and wonka, now all your captions of him looking for his contact lenses can now be changed to him looking for his medal :lmfao:

and wonka, now all your captions of him looking for his contact lenses can now be changed to him looking for his medal :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmao:

he should've called mfc, we'd have found it within minutes. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

shame, that medal looked so good on him! :wub2::sad: they should've given him 3 of it. :teehee:

t4p! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao::lmao:

he should've called mfc, we'd have found it within minutes. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

shame, that medal looked so good on him! :wub2::sad: they should've given him 3 of it. :teehee:

t4p! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

oh, i can just see that, a thousand fans rushing to his house kneeled on the ground to find his medal :lmfao:

and he'd reward us with pizza of course:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

oh, i can just see that, a thousand fans rushing to his house kneeled on the ground to find his medal :lmfao:

and he'd reward us with pizza of course:mf_rosetinted:

I would help him in a heartbeat!

I am very good at finding drunk people's cell phones in fields in the late hours of the night :lmfao:

Sir Mika, i found your knighthood medal, but in return i require some signed greay underwear to give it back...

Worn or unworn underwear? :shocked:

I would've asked for a BIGGER reward than that, wonka :mf_rosetinted:

What, like your own personal concert with him prancing around in white boxers? :teehee:

I would help him in a heartbeat!

I am very good at finding drunk people's cell phones in fields in the late hours of the night :lmfao:

Yeah, but you can't call a medal to find it :blink:

I want to know why he was wearing it. :blink: Isn't that the sort of thing you put on display and NOT wear?

Or do I have a bit of an old fashioned view on things? :blink:

MIKA has secretly been knighted in Paris, but don’t tell the French because he’s already lost the medal.

The pop lord – our biggest export across the channel – has been given the rare Knight in the Order of Arts for services to music.

Sir Mika, 26, revealed: “I’m a knight, but nobody knows about it. About a month ago I was one of the youngest people to ever be made a chevalier in France. It goes after my name, Mika chevalier des arts.”

The singer joins an elite band of artists honoured with the prestigious Gallic prize including Kylie Minogue, 41, and George Clooney, 48.

Only problem is he has lost the priceless gong on the streets of London somewhere. “It’s a metal medal with a tiny little green ribbon, but the first night I wore it I lost it.

“I lost it outside my flat. I spent 45 minutes by the Tube station looking for it, literally on my hands and knees.

“My sister bumped into me on the street and said: ‘What the f*** are you doing” and I had to say: ‘Looking for my knighthood’.She thought I was crazy.”

Anyone in the Gloucester Road area of London who stumbles upon a small medal knows who it belongs to.

Mika also admitted he’s been writing No 1 hits for Italian pop stars under a pseudonym.

He said: “I’ve written a lot of songs under pseudonyms, mostly girls names. Alice, for example, has written many hits in different countries.

“I did one song for Jovanotti. He’s Italy’s biggest pop star and plays stadiums over there. He had a very big hit with my song.” Does that make him Dame Alice, then?

:doh::roftl:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/124944/Mika-knighted-in-Paris/

:shocked::jawdrop: He's a Knight?!?!?!? So he can go by Sir Mika now? :lmfao: Wow.

I really want to know those other songs he wrote! Anyone know??!

OMG this story! :lmfao:

WTF was he doing running around his neighbourhood with this medal on??? :roftl:

Mika, Mika it's a good thing you are cute, cause, you know... :teehee:

I wonder if it's in the Underground's lost and found with Blue Eyes' spirit. :naughty:

I really want to know those other songs he wrote! Anyone know??!

This is one of them:

Archived