What are Fresh Products?

Violette

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is probably a really stupid question, but what are fresh products? Everyone keeps talking about them and I can't figure out what they are!

"Fresh products" were some chocolates and stuff that Wonka, Mary and Liliana, among many others portuguese friends, gave Mika when he was in Lisbon...

It was funny cause Wonka insisted to the woman (or man, I don´t remember) in the hotel, that they were "fresh" so they needed to deliver it to Mika as soon as possible...

I hope it´s clear now.

This is probably a really stupid question, but what are fresh products? Everyone keeps talking about them and I can't figure out what they are!

"Fresh products" were some chocolates and stuff that Wonka, Mary and Liliana, among many others portuguese friends, gave Mika when he was in Lisbon...

It was funny cause Wonka insisted to the woman (or man, I don´t remember) in the hotel, that they were "fresh" so they needed to deliver it to Mika as soon as possible...

I hope it´s clear now.

I hadn't got about that fresh products conversations too, now I had, thanks for the explanation :thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

I know ♥ but I meant the fresh products should be placed at the same place as the chicken...in MFC in FAQ and in RL in the Fridge And Quick :lmfao:

Oh ! :doh::blush-anim-cl:

Hehe :lmfao:

I was being good and biting my tongue after that post :naughty:

:lmfao:

Mana!!! You should go to the NC for that :naughty:

Me??! I'm not the one who first brought up quick chicken in the fridge :fisch:

Of course, you need to remove the fresh products and the shelves from the fridge (and unplug it) first :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhh, I see! With the fresh products taken out you have to be quick so they don't spoil. I understand completely. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope it´s clear now.

Thanks! That's funny and it all makes sense now! :thumb_yello:

These are the fresh products we gave to Mika at the hotel...

Not so fresh though, as we managed to deliver it still warm but as we wanted him to get it still warm i came up with the "fresh products" madness....:naughty:

pasteis%2Bde%2Bnata.jpg&sa=X&ei=WcEITtiVJ8HKhAekmeSsDQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Og&usg=AFQjCNFwlN5SzqOoeNtxyBC-O8SMx7Traw

Not so fresh though, as we managed to deliver it still warm but as we wanted him to get it still warm i came up with the "fresh products" madness....:naughty:

pasteis%2Bde%2Bnata.jpg&sa=X&ei=WcEITtiVJ8HKhAekmeSsDQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Og&usg=AFQjCNFwlN5SzqOoeNtxyBC-O8SMx7Traw

what is that? :teehee:

do you have the recipe btw??? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

Archived