For People Who Have Met Mika!! :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've met him twice now.

The first time was at HMV signing for Love Today and he was sitting down, so we were pretty much eye to eye. He was incredibly nice and polite, and when I gave him the cards from Nel, he was quite impressed about how far they had come. Of course after he signed the record he smiled and winked at me, which made me VERY happy.

The second time was at the now legendary Birmingham gig, wow I'm so glad I went to that one now, and even though he looked completely shattered, he still smiled at everyone and signed autographs and let people take photo's with him. I spoke to him about the card again and he told me he has it on his mantlepiece, so Nel has got something that takes pride of place in his house, lucky girl.

Well I've met him twice now.

The first time was at HMV signing for Love Today and he was sitting down, so we were pretty much eye to eye. He was incredibly nice and polite, and when I gave him the cards from Nel, he was quite impressed about how far they had come. Of course after he signed the record he smiled and winked at me, which made me VERY happy.

The second time was at the now legendary Birmingham gig, wow I'm so glad I went to that one now, and even though he looked completely shattered, he still smiled at everyone and signed autographs and let people take photo's with him. I spoke to him about the card again and he told me he has it on his mantlepiece, so Nel has got something that takes pride of place in his house, lucky girl.

What's the story with the "legendary Birmingham gig" and that he "looked completely shattered" ????

He's sweet and funny, looks you straight in the eye when he speaks to you and has a smile that makes you melt!

If I ever meet him (which I'm REALLY hoping for) I'll probably die :stretcher:

geez, I'm so shy... if he looks at me I'll faint :blush-anim-cl:

What's the story with the "legendary Birmingham gig" and that he "looked completely shattered" ????

He was...you could tell before he even mentioned it. He smelled very good though. That kinda masculine sweaty smell but in a good way :thumb_yello:

I met him HMV London for the Love Today thing. He's smell is really nice... I can't really explain it. He is so sweet too. He asked how I was when I first got to the front and said he liked my stone necklace (I will never forget that!) I can't wait to meet him again. If I ever do that is. I hope he does another promo for big girl in london.

I also met Mika at the Love Today signing in London HMV Love Today signing. He smiles a lot, seems genuine, looks you in the eye and makes a point of saying something personal to you...it also seems that he has an incredible memory...he makes you feel special...too good to be true, huh??!

I'l have to take all your words for it, as I know I'll never meet Mika, and that's okay - for one he is getting too 'big' now and for another I'm just not motivated/fanatical enough to go that extra mile so to speak! I can't blame those of you who are, though!

Even if I did I wouldn't know what the hell to say to him:naughty:

I will continue to admire him from a safe distance:naughty: ! I have no doubt he smells lovely though - you can just tell!!

You need to read "My night spent with MIKA!" that tells you everything well most things anyway.

I first noticed his eyes as we looked straight at each other and they were lovely Oh and his tan he was so brown and I am so white!!!

and his smell i am not sure now just clean I suppose!

xxx

You need to read "My night spent with MIKA!" that tells you everything well most things anyway.

I first noticed his eyes as we looked straight at each other and they were lovely Oh and his tan he was so brown and I am so white!!!

and his smell i am not sure now just clean I suppose!

xxx

Oh my my my my :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Dear God....Even the thought of Him makes me melt.I've never met Him so far.But ...I just need to.Wow...now it feels so starge...like I missed him...altough..I've never met Him...but I miss Him.I feel soo warm...inside....

Dear God....Even the thought of Him makes me melt.I've never met Him so far.But ...I just need to.Wow...now it feels so starge...like I missed him...altough..I've never met Him...but I miss Him.I feel soo warm...inside....

oh... you almost descirbed my feelings. but they are hard to describe :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

1. He's tall

2. He's gracious

3. Seems sincerely happy to be with fans, has a great speaking voice

4. Doesn't mind pictures and signing autographs

5. He's tall

6. He's GORGEOUS!

7. His smile is beautiful.

8. His shoes are awesome

9. He's tall

10. His clothes are nicely tailored, stylish, clean and pressed.

11. did not smell him, sorry...wish I could have leaned in towards his neck and sniffed, but might have got the wrong impression - besides, hubby was beside me and would have given me the stare:shocked:

12. oh, and by the way, I'm just a smidgen over 5 feet...and MIKA is a whole head taller than me - he's tall.

1. He's tall

2. He's gracious

3. Seems sincerely happy to be with fans, has a great speaking voice

4. Doesn't mind pictures and signing autographs

5. He's tall

6. He's GORGEOUS!

7. His smile is beautiful.

8. His shoes are awesome

9. He's tall

10. His clothes are nicely tailored, stylish, clean and pressed.

11. did not smell him, sorry...wish I could have leaned in towards his neck and sniffed, but might have got the wrong impression - besides, hubby was beside me and would have given me the stare:shocked:

12. oh, and by the way, I'm just a smidgen over 5 feet...and MIKA is a whole head taller than me - he's tall.

:naughty:

Is he tall then???

:mf_rosetinted: