Big Girl You Are Beautiful Online

You absolute star, I could kiss you :snog: !!

(me thinks you might be getting a lot of new friend requests on myspace)

Muahaha! Yes, I know I am planning to send her a new friend request on myspace, haha. :roftl:

Please accept. :mf_lustslow:

And thank you so much for doing this. :punk:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the video!! I'm gonna upload it on myspace. Check out my profile if you want it: http://myspace.com/lunaabyss

You got the link from me but please do not upload to youtube. I was quite specific about this in my original post which I'm guessing you missed...

I bought the Big Girl video from itunes this morning and it is wonderful. I was going to upload it onto myspace but thought perhaps MIKA and his record company wouldn't approve (copyright and all that)

If you have Quicktime installed on your computer and you want to see the video please 'PM' me with your email address and I will try and send it to you this way, on the condition you keep if for your own personal use and do not upload it onto the net

As it turned out I could not email it but uploaded it to sendspace instead.

If anyone else would like the link pm me but please DO NOT upload to youtube or myspace

You got the link from me but please do not upload to youtube. I was quite specific about this in my original post which I'm guessing you missed...

As it turned out I could not email it but uploaded it to sendspace instead.

If anyone else would like the link pm me but please DO NOT upload to youtube or myspace

I am SO SORRY. I didnt read that!! :shocked: I will stop the uploading right away.

Sorry!! :sorry:

the video's great! are we allowed to comment it..?

i love how fresh it is, it's super to see it's real people, who really had a great time :punk:

I cannot spot who's who, but it seems like a blast as i thought it has been and mika's so adorable. well, as per usual.

thx for this, you know who you are. :wink2:

No worries :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Glad you liked the video, it's fab isn't it!!

yes it is!!!! thanks again!! i love this vid!! :wub2: :wub2: every part of it is sooo :mf_lustslow: it's so colourful, love the part in the market and the one in which mika is sorrounded by people!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

OMG OMG OMG

that was soo exciting!!!!

It finally downloaded on my itunes and it is BRILLIANT!!!!

I LOVED IT SOO MUCH :punk:

Well done to everyone involved in its production!!

Mika was Hawt as usual ....how the girls involved in the dance off with Mika didnt faint i will never know :blink::thumb_yello:

The video is perfect!!

Braces, big girls, lollipop girls, curves, balloons, colours, dancing, The Mika 4, chew chew, and Mika looking extremely hot!

Can it get any better? :mf_lustslow:

I so long for when it comes on tv, which will prob happen around Christmas here in Sweden :bleh:

The video is perfect!!

Braces, big girls, lollipop girls, curves, balloons, colours, dancing, The Mika 4, chew chew, and Mika looking extremely hot!

Can it get any better? :mf_lustslow:

I so long for when it comes on tv, which will prob happen around Christmas here in Sweden :bleh:

exactly what i thought!! Although, it did make me QUITE NERVOUS seeing him in a barber's chair!! :mf_swordfight: DON'T YOU TOUCH HIS HAIR MR. BARBER!!!! YIKES!

exactly what i thought!! Although, it did make me QUITE NERVOUS seeing him in a barber's chair!! :mf_swordfight: DON'T YOU TOUCH HIS HAIR MR. BARBER!!!! YIKES!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: