Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2:

What time do you have to leave tomorrow? Coming all the way from Germany!

It's not that far. I'll leave at about 9 so that I can be at Blue's place at 11. It's alright. I just don't think that I'll sleep to well. I never do when I know that I have to get up in time.

It's not that far. I'll leave at about 9 so that I can be at Blue's place at 11. It's alright. I just don't think that I'll sleep to well. I never do when I know that I have to get up in time.

Ah that's alright then!

I have to get up at 12.30. :roftl:

Anyway, see you tomorrow. :biggrin2:

aaaah it's tomorrow! i'm so excited! watching my brand new dvd just makes me more excited! i just finished blue's fishbag.

Ow that is cool! Which reminds me... I have to remember that I'll bring some cash. Forgot to pin today. :doh:

Sweet Dreams, see you all tomorrow!

YAY! It's today! :punk:

The weather seems to be nice. At least it's still dry. And the forecast says 14C in Amsterdam - but there's some rain on its way. We'll see, I'll bring my umbrella...ella...ella... Or maybe I can borrow Mikas yellow one. :naughty:

Well, a few minutes ago the weather here was really bad :sneaky2: Hope it will be better this afternoon! And i cant bring my umbrella ella ella.. I had a little yellow (:mf_rosetinted: ) one but my sister broke it and bringing a big umbrella... Naah :roftl: