Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

Storm, hail & rukwinden... That is what they just said on the news. :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: Kan trouwens iemand die er vroeg is zn telefoon nummer aan mij doorgeven? :harp: dan kan ik de mensen die er vroeg zijn te minste vinden ^^ Ik ga nu ook maar es effe voorbereidingen treffen.. :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ik heb al de hele ochtend mn outfit aan...had hem vorige week al uitgezocht haha. Heb de mini-stroopwafels ingepakt, glowsticks en flashing heart in mn tas, brood gesmeerd...denk dat ik er klaar voor ben!

i'm all dressed up and i got almost everything ready :biggrin2: and my parents just decided they wanna go to ikea so they can drop me off bc it's next to the HMH. i'm gonna be there at about 12. i only need to find something to eat bc i don't wanna end up starving like in dusseldorf again...

OMG OMG OMG

I couldn't sleep this night. I had dreams about Mika inviting us to his dressing room and he was dancing the chicken dance with us:roftl: :roftl: We should do that one though!

Oh gosh they will pick me up at 3...way too late for my liking. I just hope I can find you all! Can I have a number of an early bird?

And I want my naaame on the flaaaaaag tooo XD XD

Yayy...We'll be leaving in 2 hrs and should be there around 4 pm, i CANT wait!!!!

Feel free to say hi to us..

Me = big woman with black dreads, glasses...dressed in black with weird yellowish accessoires.

My sis = tall woman and i think she's dressed in blue/black!

Ik ga om kwart over 1 weg :biggrin2: !! Dus dan ben k er om...4 uur ofzo :mf_rosetinted: . Lijkt me wel op tijd :punk: ! Oh k heb er zin innnnnn!!!

Oeh..eten..?? Oh daar heb ik dus nie aan gedacht...:blowup: Naja k pluk wel iets uit de kast :wink2: !

Anders heb ik nog wel een broodje voor je:biggrin2: