Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

I can't get in touch with my cousin. I've sent her a mail, text, call. But no reply. I think, perhaps it is an idea if I already go and she comes later. But then I do have to find you otherwise I will be lonely in big Amsterdam:blink:

Any news??

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so to

It's just so stupid. I had arranged everything and on the last minute people have to come and completely change the plans so that everything goes wrong and I can't stand it if I had everything alright and suddenly lose all control. It's unfair and I've been telling them for months that I want to be there early and they said: ok ok alright. And now they said: Well we actually don't want you there that early...and then suddenly they can't come earlier than 16.00 or 17.00 They knew this gig is very important to me so I don't understand why:tears:

Have a great night, and keep us posted!!:biggrin2:

Thanks we will!!

We still have to wait 1 day

1day

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

*dies*

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

No really it is, my mind has gone mental. I've already contemplated taking a polaroid of dozens of lollipops and writing

"I have your lollipops.

-Chew Chew"

on it and throwing it on stage. :naughty:

It's just so stupid. I had arranged everything and on the last minute people have to come and completely change the plans so that everything goes wrong and I can't stand it if I had everything alright and suddenly lose all control. It's unfair and I've been telling them for months that I want to be there early and they said: ok ok alright. And now they said: Well we actually don't want you there that early...and then suddenly they can't come earlier than 16.00 or 17.00 They knew this gig is very important to me so I don't understand why:tears:

Isn't there any way you CAN come earlier? Can't you travel to Amsterdam by yourself and meeting up with them later? The trainstation is practically INSIDE the HMH so there's no way in hell you could get lost.

Isn't there any way you CAN come earlier? Can't you travel to Amsterdam by yourself and meeting up with them later? The trainstation is practically INSIDE the HMH so there's no way in hell you could get lost.

Yes that was my idea too. She's online now so we're discussing it

So she told me that we will leave at my house at 15.00 so that we would be there 3 hours before the gig. Do you think that is enough? Otherwise I will suggest the train...

So you'll be there at 17.00?

I think you'll be ok. :)

Edit: Can totally understand your frustration though.. It's so annoying when you arrange everything and the person you're going with changes her mind at the last minute.

I think it will even hold up in court as a legitimate reason for strangulation.

So you'll be there at 17.00?

I think you'll be ok. :)

Edit: Can totally understand your frustration though.. It's so annoying when you arrange everything and the person you're going with changes her mind at the last minute.

I think it will even hold up in court as a legitimate reason for strangulation.

Maybe earlier.

But it's not my cousin who changes her mind but her father says he couldn't come earlier.:blink:

Tomorrow night:roftl: But thanks:biggrin2:

And Diana, Starrats and the others, you will keep a spot warm for us in the queue right?:biggrin2:

I'll be late too! Probably around 16.00 - 16.30.. But Starrats will be there early! And Blue will be too!

But if you're later than I am, you can recognize me by the green and black hair. :naughty:

Thanks Mariposa! We're so excited!

I'll be late too! Probably around 16.00 - 16.30.. But Starrats will be there early! And Blue will be too!

But if you're later than I am, you can recognize me by the green and black hair. :naughty:

Thanks Mariposa! We're so excited!

I will look out for you. I can be recognised by a red polkadot dress, a crown, a wand and wings:roftl:

Look for the tall girl with the high tophat and large grumpy dad. That would be me. :biggrin2:

Stroopwafels, glittery tophat, glowsticks, TICKETS!...I think I'm ready. *bounces*

I'm not just excited for the show, but also for meeting all of you guys! I'm really looking forward to that. :)

I'm not just excited for the show, but also for meeting all of you guys! I'm really looking forward to that. :)

Me toooo!

I just printed all my routeplanners and told my friend about the massive MFC crowd and if she was ok with meeting you all and she was like "oh I don't mind, you know that." So that's good! :biggrin2:

And I still don't know what to write on Vlad's tag. Help? Anyone? Please? :tears:

Me toooo!

I just printed all my routeplanners and told my friend about the massive MFC crowd and if she was ok with meeting you all and she was like "oh I don't mind, you know that." So that's good! :biggrin2:

And I still don't know what to write on Vlad's tag. Help? Anyone? Please? :tears:

We. Respect. Mika. :mf_rosetinted: