BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you thinking what Iam thinking? :naughty:

Depends on what you're thinking:roftl:

Aww it's coming closer now:biggrin2: I would really adore a picture of all MFC Dutchies and Mika together, that would be awesome. So how are we going to sneak in?:naughty:

Depends on what you're thinking:roftl:

Aww it's coming closer now:biggrin2: I would really adore a picture of all MFC Dutchies and Mika together, that would be awesome. So how are we going to sneak in?:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: that would be perfect :punk:

I have the Flag. And Richard/Andy (still don't know his real name, I mean the cameraman) likes the Flag. So he will probably come our way, I hold the Flag and you ask Richard/Andy if he can get Mika for us, right? :naughty:

I have the Flag. And Richard/Andy (still don't know his real name, I mean the cameraman) likes the Flag. So he will probably come our way, I hold the Flag and you ask Richard/Andy if he can get Mika for us, right? :naughty:

We could dazzle him with our charm!

OMG they are soo cute:mf_lustslow: :wub2: :wub2:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

I'll toss some on stage then. Unless someone wants to give them to Mika for me after the gig?

BUT WHICH ONES SHOULD I MAKE OMG. The pressure is killing me! :naughty:

A trail of lollipops. Mika will follow them and then we'll start a pile-on. :naughty:

Yes, tight plan:biggrin2: So are we going to exchange phonenumbers or something to keep in touch to where the hell we all are? I'm sure I will get lost terribly:blink:

Thanks! I hope it won't break, it feels a bit... fragile.

He told me he would wear the orange Heineken cap I gave him. So if he does... that will be worth a few pics! :biggrin2:

I'll hope he wears it! If not you'll have to have a few words with him!:naughty::biggrin2:

I hope the HMH has a roofie thingie for sheltering like the venue in Dusseldorf.

It doesn't.. Just a tiiiiiny bit that sticks out but that doesn't really help.

I think it'll be wise to bring a small umbrella ella ella.

Really cute those biblings!:wub2:

Thanks. :D

Vladje! :wub2:

According to the position of the stitches I should say it's my Vladje in this pic. :blush-anim-cl:

So who's going to bring a camera? I can't... bf needs it this Sunday...

It IS your Vladje! You have the very first Vladje I ever made. :biggrin2:

And I'm going to try to sneak my cam in, yeah.

I will sneak my camera in.

And the HMH is opposite the ArenA right? I can remember when I went to a gig in the ArenA that we had to walk 10 minutes or less and there was an underground parking spot, but it was very busy and it took half an hour to get out of there:blink: