MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

GO MELLODY!!

When you'll arrive at Bologna centrale?

Many people will arrive by train so we can meet at the station and go to the venue together!

sorry, i only arrive at 16:45, i'm sure you'll be queuing already at that time. :wink2: couldn't take another train cause this is the only one available at saver's rate, so the only one i can afford.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok.. i just bought a ticket!!! I'm kinda freaking out cause i've never seen mika and i'm so excited... i'm an american but studying for the semester in roma. i'll be taking the train to bologna (tickets are so expensive though! :/

should i come into bologna centrale?

and how far away is the venue from there, anybody know?

GO MELLODY!!

When you'll arrive at Bologna centrale?

Many people will arrive by train so we can meet at the station and go to the venue together!

LOL...you're right! Tickets are so expensive here!

Yes, you should come to Bologna centrale!

The venue should be 15 minutes far from there. But there are also few bus that can bring you to PIazza Azzarita-

Anyway....when you'll arrive at Bologna centrale?Me and 2 other girls think to arrive early like 10 AM

About Bus, this is what I found on ticket one site

Bus ATC, bus N 13 (Normandia - Ponte Savena), N 18 (Noce - Fiera - Noce),N 19 (San Lazzaro - Casteldebole - San Lazzaro), N 61 (at night) (Massarenti - Deposito Battindarno - Massarenti), N 96 (Pianoro Nuovo - Marullina - Pianoro Nuovo)

Can someone that lives in Bologna confirm that?

Thanks

{quei bus servon ad arrivar in centro dalla periferia:wink2:}

From Bologna Centrale {railway station}

take the Bus N°39 then came down at "Ospedale Militare" stop, keep the left and walk for about 200mt, you're arrived at Land Rover Arena:thumb_yello:in any case we have to plain a meeting...

where's Robertina?:bleh:

wtf, on this ticket website it also says "Paladozza" as the venue?! so is it this or land rover arena? or is it just a different name for the same venue?

thanx for the bus info greta. :thumb_yello:

wtf, on this ticket website it also says "Paladozza" as the venue?! so is it this or land rover arena? or is it just a different name for the same venue?

thanx for the bus info greta. :thumb_yello:

Paladozza is the original name of the building while Land Rover Arena is the sponsor :wink2:

ok, cause some ppl asked me via pm: i don't have a ticket yet, but i'm not sure if it makes sense to buy it in advance. my train only arrives at 16:45, probably you'll all be queuing by then, so i can't meet up with you to get the ticket and give you the money. and i'm scared that my train might be late or even get cancelled, cause there are a lot of train strikes in germany at the moment. i just hope they won't strike on the 20th, but i don't know.

if any of you has a spare ticket though and doesn't find anyone else who wants it, we can exchange mobile numbers and if i arrive on time i'll try to find you in the crowd, before i buy a ticket at the box office.

but it's not sold out, is it? so i could get a ticket at the box office in the evening?

{quei bus servon ad arrivar in centro dalla periferia:wink2:}

From Bologna Centrale {railway station}

take the Bus N°39 then came down at "Ospedale Militare" stop, keep the left and walk for about 200mt, you're arrived at Land Rover Arena:thumb_yello:in any case we have to plain a meeting...

where's Robertina?:bleh:

Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the help so much. Are you all italian?

I have a problem though... I realized saturday is also the day i booked a ticket to go with friends to perguia, to the chocolate festival. and i've already bought my mika ticket for the same day, which is non refundable :shocked:

So i guess i'm gonna try to get my perugia ticket refunded or something. I thought I could take the train from perugia to bologna, but it's like a 3 and a half hour trip!! And the trip from roma to bologna is like only 3 and a half hours.. so i don't understand how that works!! Ugh. I just hope i get everything figured out, because if i saw mika, it would be like the best day of my life!!!! haha.

anyway, i'm going to be coming by myself, so I'd love to be able to meet up with people, if anybody's interested. otherwise i'll be all by myself :(

I have a problem though... I realized saturday is also the day i booked a ticket to go with friends to perguia, to the chocolate festival. and i've already bought my mika ticket for the same day, which is non refundable :shocked:

So i guess i'm gonna try to get my perugia ticket refunded or something. I thought I could take the train from perugia to bologna, but it's like a 3 and a half hour trip!! And the trip from roma to bologna is like only 3 and a half hours.. so i don't understand how that works!! Ugh. I just hope i get everything figured out, because if i saw mika, it would be like the best day of my life!!!! haha.

anyway, i'm going to be coming by myself, so I'd love to be able to meet up with people, if anybody's interested. otherwise i'll be all by myself :(

we'll be many, girl_anachronism, dio not worry. many will wear costumes/crazy accessories and will probably sport the glowing hearts and the MFC signals, so i am sure you'll spot us easily. I have red hair anyway and I'll wear some kinda costume, dunno if while queueing (for the fear of getting arrested :boxed::bleh: ) but def. before of getting in. :wink2:

my humble advice, pick mika over the chocolate thing :biggrin2:

We'll be tons!:wink2:

Please bring some chocolate for us, we'll have plenty of time to spend:roftl:

we'll be many, girl_anachronism, dio not worry. many will wear costumes/crazy accessories and will probably sport the glowing , hearts and the MFC signals, so i am sure you'll spot us easily. I have red hair anyway and I'll wear some kinda costume, dunno if while queueing (for the fear of getting arrested :boxed::bleh: ) but def. before of getting in. :wink2:

my humble advice, pick mika over the chocolate thing :biggrin2:

hahahahaha thanks avoca ;) don't worry, mika is definately a bigger priority to me than chocolate.. and that's saying alot! :P

yay, i'm glad i'll be able to hang out with you guys, i'm so excited! :D

what time will you all be queueing, do you know? Also, this may be a dumb question, but i bought my ticket from ticket one and i don't understand the seating. is it assigned seating kind of thing?

yummy!:mf_lustslow:

http://www.eurochocolate.com/it/perugia2007/index.html?

I think you could go to Eurochocolate in Perugia on 21 oct:wink2:

we are all going to welcome you of course ..I don't know exactly how/when:bleh:

In any case there are other mfcrs that will arrive by train, and { take a look at the previous post of this thread} some ppl will come by car and probably meet at Tanari parking, which is easy to reach by bus from the station

:thumb_yello:

yummy!:mf_lustslow:

http://www.eurochocolate.com/it/perugia2007/index.html?

I think you could go to Eurochocolate in Perugia on 21 oct:wink2:

we are all going to welcome you of course ..I don't know exactly how/when:bleh:

In any case there are other mfcrs that will arrive by train, and { take a look at the previous post of this thread} some ppl will come by car and probably meet at Tanari parking, which is easy to reach by bus from the station

:thumb_yello:

yay! :D i have a feeling mfcrs are gonna dominate this show... hahah

thanks also mirtilla! :D

i'm starting to feel alot less nervous. i'm starting to think everything will work out. and i'm going to see MIKA!!! :D

Everything's gonna be ok, don't worry!:thumb_yello:

wooooohoooooo!!!

yay! :D i have a feeling mfcrs are gonna dominate this show... hahah

how could it be any different..? :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

hahahahaha thanks avoca ;) don't worry, mika is definately a bigger priority to me than chocolate.. and that's saying alot! :P

yay, i'm glad i'll be able to hang out with you guys, i'm so excited! :D

what time will you all be queueing, do you know? Also, this may be a dumb question, but i bought my ticket from ticket one and i don't understand the seating. is it assigned seating kind of thing?

I don't think so, not that I know of. I bought an standing place, which is exactly where I wanna be. my take is people will start queueing early afternoon.

any special sign for us to recognise ya..? :biggrin2:

hmm.. the website doesn't seem to tell me what kind of ticket i got. so i don't know if i need to get there early to get a good spot or not. hmm..

lets see.. i guess i can tell you all what i'll be wearing when i figure that out so you can spot me! i have no idea yet though.. probably just something boring and not as cool as all the costumes i'm sure some people will we wearing!

do you know what time you're going to get there?

I have just read ingie's WE WILL MFC YA hymn and got struck by it. :biggrin2:

I'll print it on a few sheets and bring them along, it'd be grand if we'd all learn it by heart (on queen tune o.c. :mf_rosetinted: ), and could sing him after the gig, or before the gig to eachother, while waiting. not all the time I mean... :bleh:

if we know it by heart, that'd be great, otherwise I'll have some lyrics to look up at.

*side note: my singing is awful: if I can sign, everyone can. believe me* :boxed:

who's with me?

lyrics

We will MFC you

Gal you're a girl make a big noise

Singin' Lollipop in the street hoping to meet the big man some day

You got sugar on yo' face

You’re similair to Grace

Mikafying' your can all over the place

Singin'

We will we will MFC you

We will we will MFC you

Gal you're a young woman hard woman

Singin’ Relax in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got a smile on yo' face

You look like Grace

Wavin' the MFC banner all over the place

We will we will MFC you

Sing it

We will we will MFC you

Gal you're an old lady poor lady

Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make

You meet Mika some day

You got a smirk on your face

Still look like Grace

Somebody better put LICM into the cdplayer

We will we will MFC you

Sing it

We will we will MFC you

Everybody

We will we will MFC you

We will we will MFC you

Alright

copyright ingieVv :mf_rosetinted:

oh no, you have the same problem I'll have at brixton # 2 (london). ticks not shipped overseas and therefore to be picked up at the booth when doors open. but I'll be queueing anyways asap there and leave my place for a sec. to get my tick (asking other mfc to save my place): will also make sure to tell security: I am not going to london to miss 1st row, just cause they are so badly organised not to ship overseas.. :sneaky2:

like 5000 in bologna I guess. no way you van make it to a decent place if you enter 1 hour before show starts.. :boxed: