MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: nooo, all the last week when i looked for the bologna weather it said 20 degrees and sunny, minimum of 10 degrees, so WHY THE F*** does that have to change for saturday?! 0023.gif in italy it's supposed to be WARM! :sneaky2:

so maybe sth different than the lollipop girl then. *sigh!*

YAY to the vodka! :punk::biggrin2:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: nooo, all the last week when i looked for the bologna weather it said 20 degrees and sunny, minimum of 10 degrees, so WHY THE F*** does that have to change for saturday?! 0023.gif in italy it's supposed to be WARM! :sneaky2:

YAY to the vodka! :punk::biggrin2:

I´m still going half naked XDDDDDD

YAY to the vodka!

you are right! it WAS warmer! it WAS summer still!

uff...where is italy when we need it?

:naughty:

days are flying by: excited people? :wink2:

Excited?? excited?? I'm going CRAAAAAZY!!!!!! :woot_jump:

we need confort genres like tea, chocolate, vodka..especially the last one:roftl:

No coke??:shocked: Well...then an hot chocolate for me!:bleh:

from thursday weather is going to change definitely... there will be december temperature...

thannk god!! did you read Jenny? december temperature!! :das:

dehehhihoh... I'm happy for low temp...but I hate having a big bag to put my witner outfit (scarf,jacket...)...I think inside it'll be very hot!

It will indeed...can you imagine how sweaty and messed up we will be after??:boxed:

I think we'll be so hot when we get out of the venue, we won't need that much on.. trouble will rise when we have stood outside for a bit, then the cold will strike.. not sure about hat though... o____0

it's not dec. weather, guys, come on. :bleh:

as for the vodka sounds a good idea for getting warm, but I, like mirtilla, may skip for this time. I wanna be sober when I meat mr M :mf_rosetinted: it'd be unconvenient for me to stumble over him...:roftl: