Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will we see ya in european gigs, happikali? that'd be grand! :biggrin2:

i'd love to swap, come to australia.. I have relatives in melbourne I'd love to visit, but I don't have the money for the flight right now.. :boxed:

- 2 days to G day (gig day) :mf_rosetinted:

AVOCA !!! Yes ,maybe re: Mika ... tho' I don't know his plans for next year .... I just know that for the first time in my life ... I may finally be able to travel to UK & Europe ..... :shocked::biggrin2: ..... so ... a big leap for me ... from Australia ... HOWEVER ... Am sooo happy to share homes ..... :biggrin2::wub2:

oh coolness.. are there some blank ones? can I buy one from ya? :biggrin2:

I only have 2 black ones with no writing on them

If you want one maybe you can put something colorfull on it..to make it nicer

And...it's a present..no need to be paid :wink2:

:wub2: sarina, thx a lot! I'll bring some stick and colourful gel pen to write on it at the gig. i think I know what to write.. :biggrin2:

happikali, I sense he'll be touring again at some point next year too. almost sure about it. you just need to do some planning! LOL I hope we'll get to meet at some gig! :wink2:

to sarina: rains heavily here now.. sigh, hope it won't on sat... it'd be a nitemare to stand hours in the rain :boxed::tears:

cool then!

I'll bring the rosette :wub2:

mine is pink with white polka dots :thumb_yello:

Yes...I really hope will be NO rainy on sat!

But...do you think they'll open the Arena's doors some hours before if the rain is too much?

Plus here is really COLD!

ouch...:sneaky2:

...I'm fear to forget something, too...

And I don't know if it is the case to carry with me my video camera...any suggestion?

humm...I thought to bring mine too!

But I decide to not take it. I'll make some videos with my digital camera.

Of course video camera would make better videos, but I think it's impossible to use both and make videos and photos...:boxed:

humm...I thought to bring mine too!

But I decide to not take it. I'll make some videos with my digital camera.

Of course video camera would make better videos, but I think it's impossible to use both and make videos and photos...:boxed:

Well...I have four hand...my boyf is a great photographer :D

The problem is if vedocamera is allowed...:blink:

Well...I have four hand...my boyf is a great photographer :D

The problem is if vedocamera is allowed...:blink:

oh, this is great!

I think, into the Arena, you can use viedeocamera!

chi se ne accorge :wink2: ??

Oh, 2 days...and then I'm going to finally see Mika in live for the very first time!:biggrin2: Yay I'm so excited, ah!:punk:

I just have one question about cameras- can we bring them in or not? I'm kinda worried 'cause we've got quite a big one and I don't want to have any problems with it.:boxed:

Oh, 2 days...and then I'm going to finally see Mika in live for the very first time!:biggrin2: Yay I'm so excited, ah!:punk:

I just have one question about cameras- can we bring them in or not? I'm kinda worried 'cause we've got quite a big one and I don't want to have any problems with it.:boxed:

on ticket there isn't written any restriction bout filming or take photo:thumb_yello:...outside you can say "I'm not here for MIKA" and act like you wanna take a picture of your friends{with mika on background}:naughty:

oh, there's a very nice thunderstorm in Bologna right now, so probably saturday will came the sun {and tonight finally I could sleep well :bleh:so relaxating the sound of rain on roof..}

on ticket there isn't written any restriction bout filming or take photo:thumb_yello:...outside you can say "I'm not here for MIKA" and act like you wanna take a picture of your friends{with mika on background}:naughty:

Well let's just hope there will be no problems with that! I'd love to take lots of photos of Mika.:blush-anim-cl::bleh:

oh, there's a very nice thunderstorm in Bologna right now, so probably saturday will came the sun {and tonight finally I could sleep well :bleh:so relaxating the sound of rain on roof..}

I really hope there will be some sun in Bologna 'cause they it'll snow in our country.:blink: So it'd be nice to see sun- what's better than that combination: Mika+MFC people+sun!:punk:

Aaah tomorrow night i will be on train to Bologna!!!!!!:roftl:

Greta come around 9' o'clock it will be OK!

Oh and I willl be alone cause Lululitalienne will come from Turino by car with the other french girl!

I'll try my best:thumb_yello:

normally videocameras and professional photo cameras aren't allowed at concerts, so if they search you at the entrance and find the camera, you might have to leave it with the securitiy guards and hope it's still there after the show... you can be lucky, but... i wouldn't risk it. normal digicams shouldnt be a problem though.

i know this is quite short-term, but is any of you still looking for a roommate for the hotel, or want to change their 2-bed into a 3-bed or 3-bed into a 4-bed room? coz i'll get a free ticket (thanx allegra! :wub2:), so i'll be able to afford a hotel for the price of the ticket, and of course i'd prefer to stay with you guys instead of staying at the youth hostel (or are any of you staying there, too?)... so i thought i'd ask before i book the youth hostel. :wink2:

normally videocameras and professional photo cameras aren't allowed at concerts, so if they search you at the entrance and find the camera, you might have to leave it with the securitiy guards and hope it's still there after the show... you can be lucky, but... i wouldn't risk it. normal digicams shouldnt be a problem though.

i know this is quite short-term, but is any of you still looking for a roommate for the hotel, or want to change their 2-bed into a 3-bed or 3-bed into a 4-bed room? coz i'll get a free ticket (thanx allegra! :wub2:), so i'll be able to afford a hotel for the price of the ticket, and of course i'd prefer to stay with you guys instead of staying at the youth hostel (or are any of you staying there, too?)... so i thought i'd ask before i book the youth hostel. :wink2:

Well, you know I'm mostly worried 'cause this camera's got 8 mega pixles but yet it's not professional. Damn I'm so frustrated right now 'cause I simply don't know what to do I don't have any smaller camera and I would love to take some pictures by myself. And of course I would never leave my camera with the security guard.:shocked:

mine also has 7 megapixels... but that's not what it is about for them, it's about if you can change the objective, y'know, such a paparazzi tele-objective, they wouldn't allow that of course. which camera is it? i have this one, it's brilliant and they never said anything: http://hamburg.campusanuncios.com/picanuncio/venta/venta-816528750.jpg

mine also has 7 megapixels... but that's not what it is about for them, it's about if you can change the objective, y'know, such a paparazzi tele-objective, they wouldn't allow that of course. which camera is it? i have this one, it's brilliant and they never said anything: http://hamburg.campusanuncios.com/picanuncio/venta/venta-816528750.jpg

Thanks God!

Mine is similar to this one too:mf_rosetinted:

I don't want to leave it to the security for any reason:shocked: