MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

my camera plainly sucks, esp. when it comes to flash. :thumbdown: i shouldn't even bother taking it along.. :mf_rosetinted:

I count on ya people for good pics of the man and of me and the man... hehehehehehehheehhehe :roftl:

esperia, yours rock! :thumb_yello: i hope you'll manage to bring it in the venue...:wink2:

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

normally videocameras and professional photo cameras aren't allowed at concerts, so if they search you at the entrance and find the camera, you might have to leave it with the securitiy guards and hope it's still there after the show... you can be lucky, but... i wouldn't risk it. normal digicams shouldnt be a problem though.

mhmmm.........if I have a camera I wouldn't be so worried about that.......we are in Italy (dunno if you know what I mean), only water seems to be a "problem" :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

mhmmm.........if I have a camera I wouldn't be so worried about that.......we are in Italy (dunno if you know what I mean), only water seems to be a "problem" :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

it rained cats and dogs here today.. stormy even.. :tears: knowing my luck, it'll probably snow by sat.. though rain's worse in this case LOL

girl, buona sera! looking forward..? :fisch:

it rained cats and dogs here today.. stormy even.. :tears: knowing my luck, it'll probably snow by sat.. though rain's worse in this case LOL

Oh I meant the bottles of water! :)

...anyway....Maybe I seem to be boring, but I repeat: "There's no good or bad weather, but good or bad equipement" B.P come on guys! we'll have fun! *hoping :blink::naughty: *

girl, buona sera! looking forward..? :fisch:

here it rained too!

But I saw the forecast for sat in Bologna and I saw a "sun" icon...so probably..no rain but cold temperatures : max 1°, min 1° :boxed:

here it rained too!

But I saw the forecast for sat in Bologna and I saw a "sun" icon...so probably..no rain but cold temperatures : max 1°, min 1° :boxed:

the frezeer the better!!:naughty: I need cold these day of overexcitement:mf_lustslow:

I am planning to do have a really early nite cause today has not been a grand day for various reasons and I am SO tired..:boxed: I am sure I'll have trouble to fall asleep (the excitement), but I really must catch up someway, cause tomorrow will be a great but long day.

I'd wish to live the torino gig "live" here but it's wiser for me to go and have some rest.

will try and report through mfc'ers tomorrow nite. i am sure others joining in the gig will do the same.

see ya tomorrow, everyone!! :mf_rosetinted::punk::yay:

I am planning to do have a really early nite cause today has not been a grand day for various reasons and I am SO tired..:boxed: I am sure I'll have trouble to fall asleep (the excitement), but I really must catch up someway, cause tomorrow will be a great but long day.

I'd wish to live the torino gig "live" here but it's wiser for me to go and have some rest.

will try and report through mfc'ers tomorrow nite. i am sure others joining in the gig will do the same.

see ya tomorrow, everyone!! :mf_rosetinted::punk::yay:

se you tomorrow :thumb_yello:

and...try to get some rest, Avoca!

sister in cancellation :biggrin2:

high five :mf_rosetinted:

I'll recognise ya from the rosette, you'll recongise me from the hair :bleh:

niiiiite! see ya tomorrow!

lol...yes...pink rosette with polka dots!

and...(probably) shocking pink sweatshirt :roftl:

night!

waaah, i'm so excited!!! hope i'll be able to sleep tonight! i'll do sports now, hopefully then i'll be exhausted enough to sleep. :naughty:

i'm not gonna dress up much, don't wanna take too much stuff with me... so i'll just have a pair of fluffy blinking bunny ears. :wink2:

see ya all tomorrow, can't wait! :woot_jump:

24 hours!! :D:D

hey i have one question.... does anybody know what bus i should take to get to the venue after i arrive? i know it was posted earlier but i forgot to write it down and can't find it in the thread.

sooo who's excited??? i'm gonna be arriving in bologna around 12 and i'll probably hang around the town sight seeing for a little while before heading to the venue. i'll be looking for a group of mfcers, hopefully i'll be able to recognize you all! as of tonight, i plan on wearing jeans with a dark top or sweater and a pink scarf! so hopefully we'll be able to find each other... :D

hey i have one question.... does anybody know what bus i should take to get to the venue after i arrive? i know it was posted earlier but i forgot to write it down and can't find it in the thread.

sooo who's excited??? i'm gonna be arriving in bologna around 12 and i'll probably hang around the town sight seeing for a little while before heading to the venue. i'll be looking for a group of mfcers, hopefully i'll be able to recognize you all! as of tonight, i plan on wearing jeans with a dark top or sweater and a pink scarf! so hopefully we'll be able to find each other... :D

It depends from what direction you come...anyway, if you arrive in the center of the city, near train station, the place is near...I'll go by foot from train station to the land rover arena:biggrin2:

I think someone said before about the bus...just have a look few page ago. I'm sorry..didn't remember the exact page :boxed:

I'm SO excited!:mf_lustslow: But now I have to try to sleep a bit!

I'll have the train tomorrow early!!

Night everyone :thumb_yello:

yeah, all the more scrolling for us to do on every page:thumbdown:

and how can I move house to this thread when we ahven;t got enough stories about yesterday's gig??? And they know we are waiting, dying, because they themselves were doing that with us last week for France!! I guess the MIKA magic gets you and it becomes hard to escape it to write it all down, and writing it down sort of changes the way you remember it...I can remember the July gig was like that for me!! And half of them are doing it again tonight....lucky things....:cool:

yeah, all the more scrolling for us to do on every page:thumbdown:

and how can I move house to this thread when we ahven;t got enough stories about yesterday's gig??? And they know we are waiting, dying, because they themselves were doing that with us last week for France!! I guess the MIKA magic gets you and it becomes hard to escape it to write it all down, and writing it down sort of changes the way you remember it...I can remember the July gig was like that for me!! And half of them are doing it again tonight....lucky things....:cool:

I remember when I got home from the gig I went to I came home and went straight to the computer to tell MFC all about it haha.