Sugar Magazine interview~funny

MikaRMS

Whats the oddest thing you've ever had in your body?

A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. I had to go to the doctors to have it removed.

How could he do that.. :roftl: it made me laugh so loudly.. :roftl: Thanks for the intervieuw:thumb_yello:

wow when i was really young i put some TINY toys (chess pieces from kinder surprise egg) in my NOSE .. becuz my brother was trying to steal them from me and i had no place to hide them except for my nose lmao !

my family had to take me to the doctor to get them removed :roftl:

his story is pretty similar to mine :mf_rosetinted:

thanks for posting this funny interview :naughty:

oh yeah this interview:naughty:

I know a lot of people hate this kind of interview, but personally I love the randomness of these kind of interviews. I hope he'll do more weird ones like this in the future:naughty: :bleh:

i hope so too! :wink2:

So what exactly does rubbing a tooth against one's ear sound like? Squeeky? Crunchy? A Baaaaabousssh!?

try it for yourself.... enquiry minds wanna know!

may i suggest you use someone else's tooth?

(it will be less painful for you! :naughty:)

Probably not :roftl: It's still amusing though :P

for some reason i just cant see myself (a dumbass) rubbing a tooth on my ear. but when i was little and had to get a tooth pulled out, the dentist made me think the tooth came out of my ear and not my mouth. (i was extremely drugged:roftl:)

for some reason i just cant see myself (a dumbass) rubbing a tooth on my ear. but when i was little and had to get a tooth pulled out, the dentist made me think the tooth came out of my ear and not my mouth. (i was extremely drugged:roftl:)

to me, bre, you're always extremely drugged :original:

You sing about Big Girls being beautiful. So who's your fave large lady?

Beth Ditto, she's definatly big girl of the year. I havent met her yet, but I keep dropping hints for it to happen. I'm a big fan of hers.

Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?

I've been attacked by a dog before. It was someones pet dog, but it wasen't a very nice one. I was wearing a lot of dangly pendents and I think it just thought I was a great big toy for it to play with. So it just went for me.

You're very stylish. But which celeb would you like to makeover?

I dont get Sienna Miller~she's bland. She's a follower. David Beckhams style isn't my cup of tea either, he's a bit of a male model. He looks like his wife chooses his clothes. And Russel Brand should definatly wash his hair more often.

Which celeb would you ban for the good of humanity?

I would ban all celebrities. Hnosestly, I think most celebrities talk rubbish so I'd ban them all. Gag me now!

Who do you think you were in a past life?

A fat bear. A big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada

I'f 'Mika' was slang for anything, what would it mean?

It would mean something like a slap. {laughs} Someone gives you a Mika, it's when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

My fave awnser coming up..

Would you prefer having hairy hands or feet?

I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy especially when your naked... Ew, what an image. Sorry about that.

]How will the world end?

It won't end. I don't think it ever will. Unless the Sciencetologists decide to eat us.

Whats the oddest thing you've ever had in your body?

A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. I had to go to the doctors to have it removed.

Whats the wprst job you've ever had?

Emptying out dirty glasses in a bar. It's amazing what people put into glasses. Unrepeatable.COLOR]

I know this one,it was posted in the serbian "OK!" magazine...it's a great interview,I always loved it :wink2:

that so funny mika gets cuter all the time love the tooth in ear made me laugh when I younger I had a thing about stuff in my ear or nose just afew months ago I decided to try the play doh in my ear and my support worker had to take me the docters to get it out now everytime I go to see docter he jokes about it points at me saying no putting stuff in ears lol

Thanks so much for posting this!

I love it, it's great...He's so incredibly witty.:thumb_yello:

Love LOVE HIM!!!

Ugh could anyone be as cute or interesting or funny???

Mind you, I read the Russel Brand thing and was like "Oh no he di'int!!!"

Hahaha I know a few on here love RB haha