MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

This thread has to keep going now until Mika sees it and realizes he can't touch any female, anywhere, without his loyal fans exploding in hysteria about it.

Hear that, Mika? Stop kissing girls! Kiss Martin or Luke or Mikey instead!

:rolleyes:

--Jack

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, that's my schtick, Suzy!

Except that when I dress as a man I dress a bit like Mika, so I end up going to his concerts in ridiculous frou-frou skirts instead.

Mika, start wearing skirts so that I can show up wearing vests and stripey jackets and suspenders!

--Jack

Yesterday, it was the "Mika: I like girls with brains" thread, and today it's the "Mika and Big Girl????????????" thread... It seems that as much as we say we don't care, strangely... we do... :bleh:

Ummm....yeah.. well, I tried to say that once, but - oh never mind! I need to keep my mouth shut for once!

DaMango knows what I mean...

I can be "Socially Disabled"

Ummm....yeah.. well, I tried to say that once, but - oh never mind! I need to keep my mouth shut for once!

DaMango knows what I mean...

I can be "Socially Disabled"

Hee hee, you're so cute Suzy! :biggrin2:

Hey, that's my schtick, Suzy!

Except that when I dress as a man I dress a bit like Mika, so I end up going to his concerts in ridiculous frou-frou skirts instead.

Mika, start wearing skirts so that I can show up wearing vests and stripey jackets and suspenders!

--Jack

Oh of course! Well, then I'll dress up as a Japanese toy figure...his second love. :wub2:

I give up. Yes, he deep-throated her. I have just been in denial all along.

--Jack

:mfr_lol:

just imagine what he would think if he reads this :

Mika thinking:

'I was just being nice ! geez louise a little kiss and i get the MFCers in a twist!'

Yes Mika you did !! He is just too cute !

xxx

Her little name is Louise! That's cute!!! :wub2:

(Sorry! Since I have posted that, I learnt that her name was Ophelia!!! :blush-anim-cl::bleh:)

:bleh:

This thread has to keep going now until Mika sees it and realizes he can't touch any female, anywhere, without his loyal fans exploding in hysteria about it.

--Jack

What a nice idea!!! :biggrin2:

Seriously (I don't know if I can be like that), we don't care if Mika kissed Louise and the other girl (what's her name?) touched his ass!

It's just that we adore have fun with whatever thread!!!

I find Louise and Mika very cute!!!

It's great if they feel good together (I talk about all the people he works with) and if they have fun!!!

Er, that girl's name is Ophelia, not Louise. "Geez Louise" is a slang expression.

There, you can stalk her better now. :-D I think the other Big Girl's name is Ally, but I am not 100% sure.

--Jack

P.S. I'm also having fun with this thread, if that wasn't clear. :fisch:

Er, that girl's name is Ophelia, not Louise. "Geez Louise" is a slang expression.

There, you can stalk her better now. :-D I think the other Big Girl's name is Ally, but I am not 100% sure.

--Jack

P.S. I'm also having fun with this thread, if that wasn't clear. :fisch:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl: :roftl:

"Geez Louise". What does it mean?

--Jack

My thoughts exactly. :mf_rosetinted:

Be patient, Blue, he's only been doing that for nine or ten months now, ...it will come....:biggrin2: You know, he's getting better from day to day, so if he kisses Big Girl today there will be plenty to look forward to :biggrin2:

Dear Big Girl:

I saw that Mika kissed you on the cheek for a millisecond at Glastonbury. I must know, are you two getting married now?! Is there a baby already on the way?!!!!

With thoughts of killing you,

loving Mikafan.

...Yeah.

hilarious... but thats exactly what i would say in fact!!!!!:biggrin2: