MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

ROFL at Jacks letter!

u know...i have ophelia on my myspace...and i actually did message her asking if it was her...and that whoever it was...they were very lucky.....ROFL....

It was definitely her. :biggrin2: You should have sent her my letter! But I'm sure she appreciated yours all the same.

--Jack

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFL at Jacks letter!

u know...i have ophelia on my myspace...and i actually did message her asking if it was her...and that whoever it was...they were very lucky.....ROFL....

Great!!! :biggrin2: Tell us if she answers you!

It was definitely her. :biggrin2: You should have sent her my letter! But I'm sure she appreciated yours all the same.

--Jack

She must read it!!! :bleh:

i know it prbably fake.. but lets face it, its only a matter of time before MIKA gets with one of the Big Girls, it was always in his destiny.

As soon as he does, I'll let you know. :mf_rosetinted:

Honestly, I don't know why you all don't just trust me on everything. Obviously I am always right. (DaMango admitted that once she saw the bigger version of the photo, I was right about where he kissed her! See, I win. :king: And have good eyesight.)

--Jack

you would be even happier if that girlfriend is ME!!!!!!

trust me...:wub2:

:mfr_lol:

:drinks_wine: I can read through my glass of wine that Mika will soon have a girlfriend

(or maybe a boyfriend, I can't see it clearly anymore now because of the alcohol!)

*Hips!* Excuse Me *Don't lie*

:mfr_lol:

:drinks_wine: I can read through my glass of wine that Mika will soon have a girlfriend

(or maybe a boyfriend, I can't see it clearly anymore now because of the alcohol!)

*Hips!* Excuse Me *Don't lie*

high five, pam! the best post in the whole thread! :mf_rosetinted:

Omg...I was away for a night and the thread is gone crazy!:shocked:

ah no....it already was :naughty:

Well hey guys, love it or hate it, at least he had his eyes closed! That would have been way creepy if he was kissing her with his eyes open.

(Just my 2 cents.)

I thought the same thing however :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

LoL Diana, I've noticed too the deep-intense-love expression on their faces :naughty: but I guess he was arriving running and bouncing as always and both were a bit worried about the 'impact' since their eyes were closed :bleh::roftl:

This picture made me spit out my coffee. Looks very sensual indeed.... :roftl:

biggirlkisss.jpg

:fish:

^This smilie seemed appropriate somehow.. :fisch:

I didn't see that picture!

Could you send the link? I would like to see if there are another pictures!

LoL Diana, I've noticed too the deep-intense-love expression on their faces :naughty: but I guess he was arriving running and bouncing as always and both were a bit worried about the 'impact' since their eyes were closed :bleh::roftl:

:biggrin2: If we look at the video, we see that he ran towards her but I think when you kiss someone you close your eyes because you're sure where your lips go!

:biggrin2: If we look at the video, we see that he ran towards her but I think when you kiss someone you close your eyes because you're sure where your lips go!

Oh LOL Yes!! ahah!

I meant that they were performing afterall..they were not sit in their car or at the cinema or wherever could be a quite place, so I remember I saw him running towards her and probably since they were dancing it was not so..handy? :roftl: oh it's difficult to explain my impression, but it doesn't mind :naughty:

Oh LOL Yes!! ahah!

I meant that they were performing afterall..they were not sit in their car or at the cinema or wherever could be a quite place, so I remember I saw him running towards her and probably since they were dancing it was not so..handy? :roftl: oh it's difficult to explain my impression, but it doesn't mind :naughty:

:roftl: I understand what you meant!!!

This picture made me spit out my coffee. Looks very sensual indeed.... :roftl:

biggirlkisss.jpg

:fish:

^This smilie seemed appropriate somehow.. :fisch:

i dont know why that picture cracks me up...:naughty:

i believe im just odd:biggrin2: