Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

okay should probably read the thread then :blink: just got a message saying that Mika's management is taking over MFC, damn things can quickly get passed on wrong :doh:

Yeah I got the same text! Well maybe not from the same person, but it said that Jerry was taking over. But nothing is official lol

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay should probably read the thread then :blink: just got a message saying that Mika's management is taking over MFC, damn things can quickly get passed on wrong :doh:

From what we know (minus FD and Wendi's current conversation)

Its that Jerry came over the mfcers to say that the site is now the official fan club and that they are taking over.

This is not official news until confirmed with Deano - However the petition did ask that the current leading team stay as they are with the same responsibilities and access

From what we know (minus FD and Wendi's current conversation)

Its that Jerry came over the mfcers to say that the site is now the official fan club and that they are taking over.

This is not official news until confirmed with Deano - However the petition did ask that the current leading team stay as they are with the same responsibilities and access

Well said! Sorry all for the startle, I was just so excited and I had to post the news. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Well said! Sorry all for the startle, I was just so excited and I had to post the news. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Understandable.

But as Wendi just said, please refrain from doing so from now on as things can get taken out of context.

It might be more useful to send them to FD or Wendi directly and out of the thread.

Understandable.

But as Wendi just said, please refrain from doing so from now on as things can get taken out of context.

It might be more useful to send them to FD or Wendi directly and out of the thread.

Yeah ... well I edited my post! Saying that they are just texts, and that like FD said, nothing is official until Deano says so! If that's not good enough than I can delete the post, doesn't bother me. :original:

Yeah ... well I edited my post! Saying that they are just texts, and that like FD said, nothing is official until Deano says so! If that's not good enough than I can delete the post, doesn't bother me. :original:

An edit should be fine.

I will go and see if i quoted anything and edit also :)

Just been reading through this.

Firstly, I didn't think Jerry was on tour with Mika, surely that's Johns job.

Secondly, shouldn't he be doing any announcement through the admin on the forum, like Deano or FD and not a random fan at the concerts.

Thirdly, after all the hush hush negotiations that have been going on surely that was a bit of a rash thing to be doing, just blurting it out like that, not very professional in my opinion.

So when will we know for sure now, is Deano around this evening?

Just been reading through this.

Firstly, I didn't think Jerry was on tour with Mika, surely that's Johns job.

I would think Jerry is going to show up at some of Mika's US gigs whether he's working or not.

I was just saying to some other MFCers on Tuesday that I can't imagine getting official fan club status unless management takes over. This doesn't surprise me one bit.