Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that doesnt give you the right to sabotage its credibility.

If a couple of stars can sabotage the credibility of such a petition then I wouldn't want the people judging the credibility to be in charge of anything, but I'll save the rest of my stars for when/if that happens :mf_rosetinted:

Should have taken them all.

I worked for a bakery for a while but had to leave because every time i was given atleast a dozen cakes.

I took as many as I could fit in my bag, we had to throw the others away :thumbdown:

I love the free food at work. On my lunch break I get a £4.75 sandwich, a £3.50 bowl of soup with 2 bread rolls and a fruit salad worth £2.30. On my afternoon break I get a piece of cake (£2.95) and more fruit. I also get unlimited tea, coffee, fruit smoothies or juice. At the end of the day I can take as many left over sandwiches/cakes/pastries/deserts as I want :punk: I love my job. I never have to buy food.

Kata, dont, please :)

(Im being serious)

If you feel the need, please go and do it in the Pinkunicorn123 thread and then return when you feel able.

What's the big deal? It's not like Mika doesn't swear like a sailor. I'm sure he's not going to be mortified by a few asterisks.

I don't mind this place becoming "official" (if it ever does of course:mf_rosetinted: )

If we want to continue to post "sillier" things, we can always do that somewhere else (ie. chat, MySpace, etc. Another unofficial forum can be created you know...:wink2: )

But I think us die-hard Mika fans deserve some privileges over mediocre ones.

Privileges as in pre-sale tickets or secret gigs, backstage passes, etc.

The fact that it was said in the petition doesn't mean that it will happen...call me a cynic, but I can't see that happening. If they take control of it, they will want control, which means having their own people (who they know and trust) running it.

Thinking that this forum can be "the" official Mika fan club and that the people in charge will stay the same, is imo very wishful thinking:boxed: .

I may be totally wrong with this, but it's my hunch.And that's exactly the reason why I never wanted to be official.

Join the club! I'm actually a bit sad about this.

And I don't think that the opposition matters.....It's actually quite good for them, they take over an already running forum, so the work involved is minimal...Very clever!

We should start an alernative forum LOL!

(:naughty: just kidding, before I get stoned)

Again, wishful thinking IMO...

Ditto. They can't exactly allow things not to be controlled....But that was always very clear to me and hence the reason why I didn't sign the petition. I like being able to speak my mind (within reason and common sense obviously) and I think that things will change A LOT if it's official.

If only just for image purposes, everything that is posted here can affect Mika, hence they will want to have very tight control over it. Only natural, really!!

But not ideal for those who want to say and comment as they please:thumb_yello: .

How can you say this when I know exactly whats happening??

Please read my previous posts .Thanks :thumb_yello:

I took as many as I could fit in my bag, we had to throw the others away :thumbdown:

I love the free food at work. On my lunch break I get a £4.75 sandwich, a £3.50 bowl of soup with 2 bread rolls and a fruit salad worth £2.30. On my afternoon break I get a piece of cake (£2.95) and more fruit. I also get unlimited tea, coffee, fruit smoothies or juice. At the end of the day I can take as many left over sandwiches/cakes/pastries/deserts as I want :punk: I love my job. I never have to buy food.

Mind if i borrow your job then.

Considering current employment and the fact that the fridge currently has half an iceberg lettuce, a cheaper version of 'i cant believe its not butter' and an out of date pizza - i really must go shopping.

I don't mind this place becoming "official" (if it ever does of course:mf_rosetinted: )

If we want to continue to post "sillier" things, we can always do that somewhere else (ie. chat, MySpace, etc. Another unofficial forum can be created you know...:wink2: )

But I think us die-hard Mika fans deserve some privileges over mediocre ones.

Privileges as in pre-sale tickets or secret gigs, backstage passes, etc.

Yeah there should be contests organized to win stuff like that! That would be really cool... And im sure im not the first person to have thought of that lol

Ok .. Im closing this thread .. for now I promise Ill re open it

Its upto Deano to post whats happening .. not some text .......

We will update you ASAP .. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

There is some element of truth that something is happening

Its also getting close to the 3000 limit

Deano will re open the next one

I will field PM if you want to chat

But the thread is just presumptions and people running at tangets and guessing

*****OFFICIAL STATEMENT*****

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika :punk:

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hi guys.

Dean & the admin team.

-screams-

Wwwooooooo <3 <3

MFC ROCKS!