Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

41 - Yikes!

Maybe thats what sparked it.

How can you show commitment if now by traveling 100s of miles and turning up in bulk.

Are those stranded in Montreal there yet do you know?

No sorry I dont... Last I read they made it to the US, but I dont know if they are in New York yet.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kata, dont, please :)

(Im being serious)

If you feel the need, please go and do it in the Pinkunicorn123 thread and then return when you feel able.

I was counting her stars to see if my name was one of them!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry :blush-anim-cl: Just saying what I put in the letter.

Don't want anyone coming in telling Deano etc what to do!! :thumb_yello:

I dont suppose they would.

All the way through mika's management and the man himself have been very keen on the fans and very grateful for their support.

I think it anything they would give deano free reign within limitations and just keep a watchful eye.

I didn't sign this petition :mf_rosetinted:

Well that doesnt give you the right to sabotage its credibility.

I was counting her stars to see if my name was one of them!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Why would it be lol (Could have been Holly too)

who's number 1 :mf_rosetinted:

Me - the thread died so i had a 20min long running dialogue with myself about my tea

We had to throw out about 25 pots of jelly at the end of work today so I took about 8 home....and ate almost all of them for my dinner since I have no food. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah the student days! I worked in a bakery while at Uni and lived on slightly out of date cakes and bread alot of the time!

We had to throw out about 25 pots of jelly at the end of work today so I took about 8 home....and ate almost all of them for my dinner since I have no food. :mf_rosetinted:

Should have taken them all.

I worked for a bakery for a while but had to leave because every time i was given atleast a dozen cakes.

No .. nothing until Deano posts :thumb_yello:

There has been some word to concert goers however nothing is set in stone until said by the forum owner - deano

Ah. Thanks for the answers guys. I nearly had a heart attack that I'd missed something really big (and no pink, I don't need any Gaviscon or an ECG thanks.)

Hmmm, ok....as I thought it was quite harsh for a word such as that when I have read much worse on these forums :naughty:

No hard feelings - I will be pure and virginal from this day forth :thumb_yello:

Am I allowed to snigger? We know you better sweetheart.

However the petition did ask that the current leading team stay as they are with the same responsibilities and access

The fact that it was said in the petition doesn't mean that it will happen...call me a cynic, but I can't see that happening. If they take control of it, they will want control, which means having their own people (who they know and trust) running it.

Thinking that this forum can be "the" official Mika fan club and that the people in charge will stay the same, is imo very wishful thinking:boxed: .

I may be totally wrong with this, but it's my hunch.And that's exactly the reason why I never wanted to be official.

There would be too much opposition to that!

Personally I'd rather stay unofficial than have that happen...:boxed:

Join the club! I'm actually a bit sad about this.

And I don't think that the opposition matters.....It's actually quite good for them, they take over an already running forum, so the work involved is minimal...Very clever!

We should start an alernative forum LOL!

(:naughty: just kidding, before I get stoned)

I agree with this two.

We would be niave to think that if anything did become official, that this forum would remain soley under the control of the mfc moderators and admin team.

It is not an ideal situation, no, but i doubt they will come in guns blazing.

The forum is quite big and so therefore they will need alot of help with it.

My guess is that the current mods stay as they are (under managerial review) and some 'company' mods are introduced also.

Again, wishful thinking IMO...

I was just saying to some other MFCers on Tuesday that I can't imagine getting official fan club status unless management takes over. This doesn't surprise me one bit.

Ditto. They can't exactly allow things not to be controlled....But that was always very clear to me and hence the reason why I didn't sign the petition. I like being able to speak my mind (within reason and common sense obviously) and I think that things will change A LOT if it's official.

If only just for image purposes, everything that is posted here can affect Mika, hence they will want to have very tight control over it. Only natural, really!!

But not ideal for those who want to say and comment as they please:thumb_yello: .