Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*****OFFICIAL STATEMENT*****

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika :punk:

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

Thanks Deano

And sorry for calling you away from RL :)

Good Luck over the next few weeks.

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

Wow. That is incredible!!

Thanks Wendi! SO MUCH. I really appreciate what you have been doing to get this all going.

Hi guys.

Dean & the admin team.

THANKS DEANO & ADMIN TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we love you!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hi guys.

Dean & the admin team.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Fantastic news! Thanks so much to Wendi for all her hard work and to Deano, Fred and everyone else who have, and still are, working hard.

Thank you also to Mika and his management...we won't let you down!!!!!:naughty:

Yay great news :thumb_yello:

If we manage to start getting little bonus things, special tickets etc. aren't we gonna get a hoard of random newbies who just want the free or VIP/special stuff? :sneaky2: Shame we can't put a limit on any added things that they're only available to people who signed up before X-date or whatever :naughty:

Well done everyone who helped do this though, hope we hear more over the next week or two!

If we manage to start getting little bonus things, special tickets etc. aren't we gonna get a hoard of random newbies who just want the free or VIP/special stuff? :sneaky2: Shame we can't put a limit on any added things that they're only available to people who signed up before X-date or whatever :naughty:

That makes sense and I understand what you're saying but that is a little unfair on the genuine newbies.........I think it will be obvious to see the people who sign up just to get some freebies.

What kind of freebies will there be, anyway :blink: