Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been really ill recently (as you know) so my work has slipped, a tutor who has a vendetta, searched my myspace and friends' myspaces until she found a comment that could be considered racist saying 'the black one' in referance to the only black english teacher out of 20. So reported that, along with my decline in standards to the people in the know ordering something be done about it.

It was a two page letter and i managed to catch a line saying i was refusing to speak to fellow students in the last few lessons.

The last few lessons have been mocks in exam conditions - aka, silence.

Basically she is plugging for my removal on whatever evidence she can find or twist. Im an A grade student, but i cant help it if im ill.

Poor you , that seems so wrong and vindictive ...

What are you studying ?

did you play mika high volume in the college yard?

did you wear pink trousers and bow-tie?

did you try to carry a huge xmas tree inside the school?

:naughty: :naughty:

Afraid not - i did once replace my old school's christmas tree fairy with a black doll in a red suit - i got into huge trouble - i thought it was quite funny.

I have hacked the school system to unban the mfc though :)

I saw this was a closed thread :crybaby:

Well Ive opened it again , I dont want all this effort just to goo .....

Its still being pushed hard :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

I only closed it at the time because Wendy asked -- she was getting

too many late requests to join in, well after the petition

book was already done and given to Mika.

Im an A grade student, but i cant help it if im ill.

:thumbdown: That's a shame, PU -- do you have any recourse? It must

be very frustrating for you!

dcdeb

Wow bright too , shame , as you say it really gives you something to get up for and do "life" was it were ...

I guessed something as you are here a lot , well if we can cheer you up we will

Life sucky some times pink :boxed:

Hey no kidding. The same day i found out i was suspended i also had a hospital appointment which resulted in finding out that once again, a test came back on something as cancerous and that more surgery is needed. Also that the lumps on the back of my throat might not be from being sick and could explain the vomiting blood so more tests needed on that too. But i dont think that is life so much as it is genetics :P

Hey no kidding. The same day i found out i was suspended i also had a hospital appointment which resulted in finding out that once again, a test came back on something as cancerous and that more surgery is needed. Also that the lumps on the back of my throat might not be from being sick and could explain the vomiting blood so more tests needed on that too. But i dont think that is life so much as it is genetics :P

:boxed: Poor you , Im not even going to ask if you had a nice Christmas

so pink...i didn't even know you were ill.

shame on me, maybe i tend to be in the same cosy threads and i do not go round enough here to be informed.

we are here for support, for what can it be worth....support through the internet from unknown ppl! oh well...

you seem an intelligent young woman, i wish you can achieve what you wish and deserve.

some teachers can be very bad, as mika said.

shame on me, maybe i tend to be in the same cosy threads and i do not go round enough here to be informed.

we are here for support, for what can it be worth....support through the internet from unknown ppl! oh well...

you seem an intelligent young woman, i wish you can achieve what you wish and deserve.

Always nice words from the MFC Mum :wub2:

I have been ill for a while - im used to it, atleast it means i dont get the cold everyone else gets this time of year :)

Got to keep it bumped :P

So im saving my rant about inconveniently timed labour until later :P

Sorry to hear about the problems u are having at the mo, I hope things work out for u! I am sure the mfc, me included, will be here for u whenever u need us or even if u us needed some encouragement and positive words!!!:thumb_yello:

Also,Freddie, what has been happening with the petition has it stopped getting signatures or is it an ongoing petition???

Sorry to hear about the problems u are having at the mo, I hope things work out for u! I am sure the mfc, me included, will be here for u whenever u need us or even if u us needed some encouragement and positive words!!!:thumb_yello:

Also,Freddie, what has been happening with the petition has it stopped getting signatures or is it an ongoing petition???

Ohh good question Wendi gave it to Mika personnely at the Glasgow concert

Now its upto certain people to push it with his management :wink2:

Pink sooo positive !

Nice to see this thread bumping up and down :thumb_yello:

Ha ha - i love you guys and well you know it.

Im off for a while, going to shower then see about going out to town and getting some fresh air.

back later x

Ohh good question Wendi gave it to Mika personnely at the Glasgow concert

Now its upto certain people to push it with his management :wink2:

Have we had any feedback since Glasgow? Maybe ppl should mention it at the gigs in Jan and Feb?

Ha ha - i love you guys and well you know it.

Im off for a while, going to shower then see about going out to town and getting some fresh air.back later x

wise decision! :thumb_yello:

less pc and more fresh air!

but be back! :wink2:

thank you for the update!!! i had been wondering, but figured with the holidays and all... wendi had worked so hard on this.

pink, i hope you feel better soon and everything works out for you!

guylaine

Yes Mika actually approached Mika and said .. ohhh Ive been expecting this or .. ohh I know what that is .. something like that anayways :wink2:

It was cold and wet and Scotland ... My brain was strating to freeezzeee

Yes Mika actually approached Mika and said .. ohhh Ive been expecting this or .. ohh I know what that is .. something like that anayways :wink2:

It was cold and wet and Scotland ... My brain was strating to freeezzeee

Mika approached Mika?

How does that work then? :shocked::roftl: