Mika New Release - Daily Mail Review

sorry, i went to see my vocabulary but i did not understand :blink:

actually i translated: to ruin a jump in a swimming pool :shocked:

but i did not see swimming pool at parc des princes

:bye:

Oh I think they mean something like this:

We could write in the name of the thread (the header) that if you read this thread you will see something that destroy (spoiler) the fun of the new DVD to come.

It’s just a guess…:wink2:

A play with words as usual, so hard for us not native speakers!:naughty:

I think it's more to it that I miss, we will have to wait for an English person.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I think they mean something like this:

We could write in the name of the thread (the header) that if you read this thread you will see something that destroy (spoiler) the fun of the new DVD to come.

It’s just a guess…:wink2:

A play with words as usual, so hard for us not native speakers!:naughty:

I think it's more to it that I miss, we will have to wait for an English person.:thumb_yello:

you are so lovely as usual :wub2:

it is so confortable for an italian to have a swedish who translates a written by a british :bleh:

now i understood, thanks

Sorry if I spilled too many beans :sorry: I just got all excited coz the DVD (and the documentary in particular) is so frickin awesome

Obvious spoiler alert here, do not click on the link below if you don't want to see Aureliens big moment.....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=44454791

Apologies for the quality but I basically recorded the clip on my mobile phone by pointing it at the television.

Oh this is fantastic! Don't apologize. :biggrin2:

Fantastic!! Wohoo!

Oh PLEASEEEEE, can we also have the bit where you saw us in the audience? Pretty please?????????????????????

I know, I wonder. And even in Paris he interviewed us with the flag, I wonder why they didn't put it in the DVD. Maybe it was the Tshirt :naughty:

I'm thinking because it was a show in France they deemed it more appropriate to have the interviews with French fans.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=44454791

This is so cool, I'm litteraly a happy boy right now !:mf_lustslow:

Yes, well done, no wonder you're happy

I'm thinking because it was a show in France they deemed it more appropriate to have the interviews with French fans.

That sounds reasonable

Looking forward to it

Oh PLEASEEEEE, can we also have the bit where you saw us in the audience? Pretty please?????????????????????

Really sorry, I tried to do this for you last night but my computer has thrown a wobble and refuses to 'see' my phones memory card and it's still like it this morning :confused: If I can sort the problem out I will upload the clip but if not, and you have to wait for the DVD, then the bit you are looking for is 1 hour 10 mins into the concert (just after the Kerching !!)

At the risk of sounding grumpy, I would have much rather waited to see the dvd for myself rather than have someone telling me what's on it.

Sorry, that's how I feel.

Yeah, you're sounding grumpy.:naughty: Or maybe I just dont' care about it. Yeah that would be it.

Yeah, you're sounding grumpy.:naughty: Or maybe I just dont' care about it. Yeah that would be it.

No, its just like when a film I really want to see gets the entire plot revealed before I get to go and see it.

THAT really ticks me off and then I feel I don't want to go and see the film, its bad enough when the trailers show all the good bits!

Hence why I would much rather wait until it comes out.

I didn't see or hear of anything before Live in Cartoon Motion came out, and I enjoyed watching it, not knowing what was on it. So I was expecting the same for this one. Not gonna happen now though!

She didn't say anything Mika hadn't already made obvious on his blog except that there was a 5 second interview with Aurelien and you could see a couple of other MFCers in the audience. How can that spoil an entire DVD? :blink:

She didn't say anything Mika hadn't already made obvious on his blog except that there was a 5 second interview with Aurelien and you could see a couple of other MFCers in the audience. How can that spoil an entire DVD? :blink:

Sorry, I'll be quiet about how I feel in future.

congrats aurelien!! :punk:

i bet mika is the first artist to have more dvds out then albums at the moment & all from the first album!

parc des princes seems to be a different show all together, an amazing experience... but not the kind of show i'd go to all the time... small ones are nice too :blush-anim-cl:

maybe next time he can come to canada to film his next dvd :roftl::roftl:

that 5 sec. clip is what is the spoiler? or should i go back and read all the other pages?

congrats aurelien!! :punk:

i bet mika is the first artist to have more dvds out then albums at the moment & all from the first album!

parc des princes seems to be a different show all together, an amazing experience... but not the kind of show i'd go to all the time... small ones are nice too :blush-anim-cl:

maybe next time he can come to canada to film his next dvd :roftl::roftl:

that 5 sec. clip is what is the spoiler? or should i go back and read all the other pages?

Maybe he could do it in the bloody UK. We aren't good enough obviously.

Sorry, I'll be quiet about how I feel in future.

I'm not saying anyone should keep quiet. I'm just a bit confused.

Mika already told us that the documentary was going to be about his preparations for the Parc des Princes show.

I'm not saying anyone should keep quiet. I'm just a bit confused.

Mika already told us that the documentary was going to be about his preparations for the Parc des Princes show.

True enough, but she did let slip a few little details, and with human nature being what it is, people may want a little more, then a little more.

And considering how the information of B E having the promo was initially introduced, I can't see that more beans won't be spilled. Guess that's my cynical side coming out.

True enough, but she did let slip a few little details, and with human nature being what it is, people may want a little more, then a little more.

Oh yes I agree with you there. There will be 50 pages on the contents of this new DVD before many fans have had a chance to watch it. I don't know when or even if it's going to be released in North America.

We'll try to have a clearly labelled thread so people can avoid detailed spoilers if they want to.

Oh yes I agree with you there. There will be 50 pages on the contents of this new DVD before many fans have had a chance to watch it. I don't know when or even if it's going to be released in North America.

We'll try to have a clearly labelled thread so people can avoid detailed spoilers if they want to.

oh that's true, i never thought that it may not be released here... but we did get the LICM dvd, so hopefully we'll get that one too