would u trust Mika pilot??

paula.pop

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frack no! He totally pulled that fact out of his butt! :roftl:

Even if he did have his pilot's license, I would be terrified that he wouldn't keep his eye on the sky. He'd probably start doing a spastic little dance in his seat and accidentally bump some big red knob, which would send us plummeting to the ground.

Even if he did have his pilot's license, I would be terrified that he wouldn't keep his eye on the sky. He'd probably start doing a spastic little dance in his seat and accidentally bump some big red knob, which would send us plummeting to the ground.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

he was just continuing his Travolta fun....:biggrin2: (Australian interview)

btw - remember him saying he doesnt drive (dont remember the interview itself)

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

he was just continuing his Travolta fun....:biggrin2: (Australian interview)

btw - remember him saying he doesnt drive (dont remember the interview itself)

What? He doesn't drive? But he said in one interview that he liked driving in a car very much! Now I'm confused :blink:

as much as i'd like to trust pilot mika...i don't think i would. he doesn't seem like someone that concentrates too much. which i think is great, but not in someone flying a plane, or performing surgery. i'd trust driver mika. in that interview "my life in 2 minutes" he says he's most happy driving. but he doesn't drive? that might be dangerous then. i'd trust friend mika.

Just what I thought. As soon as I heard John Travolta I was screaming with laughter. :roftl: :roftl:

And no, I wouldn't trust him as a pilot. I don't trust any kind of pilot anyway. Flying is awful.

:mf_rosetinted:

That was just a joke, LOL. But of course you know that. :biggrin2:

But in case he could fly - why not. I'm sure he would never want to harm anybody and so I think I'd trust him on pretty much everything. It's not his style to play on that. I'd even buy a vacuum cleaner from him :roftl:

If we were on a plane (and I'm sre he has the licence for little planes...maybe just for two people) I wouldn't trust ME :roftl:

But why not him? He can do anything, I'm pretty sure :mf_rosetinted:

He's a 'Liar, liar pants on fire'! :roftl:

Already caught him in a fib 'bout his so-called 'Custom-made Drawers'! (They're really from the Gap) :sneaky2:

I wouldn't mind getting "Stuck on a Plane" with MIKA, though...but that's another new thread...:naughty:

So, I was just sitting on my flight to London having my orange juice when I hear

"Ladies and Gentelmen, this is your pilot Mika Penniman. We are currently cruising at an altitude of....

...wait..:blink:

Did the pilot just say what I thought he said??

Mika..... Penniman???:shocked:

*drops orange juice, jumps out of seat

"Excuse me, excuse me!" *clambers over people's legs*

*rushes down the aisle of the plane, bumping into other girls jumping out of their seats*

*begins frantically elbowing others out of the way, all the way to the front of the plane*

*bangs loudly on cockpit door*

"Mika, is that you buddy? Mika? Our Mika? THE MIKA??"

*everyone starts to scream*

And over the PA we hear the pilot

"RELAX...take it eeeeeaaaasssssy"

*Large crowd of girls passes out on floor outside cockpit and get carried back to seats by airline staff...* :roftl:

So, I was just sitting on my flight to London having my orange juice when I hear

"Ladies and Gentelmen, this is your pilot Mika Penniman. We are currently cruising at an altitude of....

*rushes down the aisle of the plane, bumping into other girls jumping out of their seats*

*begins frantically elbowing others out of the way, all the way to the front of the plane*

*Large crowd of girls passes out on floor outside cockpit and get carried back to seats by airline staff...* :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Definately!!!! Good one.

he's such a joker, and he managed to keep a straight face. lol from the time he mentioned travolta i started laughing as i remembered he like to make up stuuf bout travolta haha. but i think i'll trust him..it's MIKA...anything and everything goes!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

GOOD ONE BLUE SKY!!!!!

Can I adopt you? Cali and I need more great laffs around this place......:naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

GOOD ONE BLUE SKY!!!!!

Can I adopt you? Cali and I need more great laffs around this place......:naughty:

Adopt me??:shocked:

Laughter is always the best medicine. I have a 7 y.o.son with TERRIBLE chickenpox as we speak....he decided he looks like an Aboriginal art work at present....:roftl: (Steph I don't know how you survived this!!)

Adopt me??:shocked:

Laughter is always the best medicine. I have a 7 y.o.son with TERRIBLE chickenpox as we speak....he decided he looks like an Aboriginal art work at present....:roftl: (Steph I don't know how you survived this!!)

Yes, you! :biggrin2: LOL :roftl:

Your poor boy! I DO hope you're making him laugh lots because you are so right - laughter IS the best medicine!!! I don't think I would be alive today if I didn't have a good sense of humour. BTW - pls. give him get well wishes and a hug from me.

p.s. your Mika Pilot story rocked! Soooooo funny! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Mika also claims he cannot read his watches due to his dyslexia which would mean that his ability to read flight instruments is probably nil.

I'm going to err on the side of caution and say no to getting on a Mika-piloted plane.

Mika also claims he cannot read his watches due to his dyslexia which would mean that his ability to read flight instruments is probably nil.

I'm going to err on the side of caution and say no to getting on a Mika-piloted plane.

Gonna tease you now...I noticed "air" earlier... :naughty:

I did it earlier when I wrote "sniff", and really meant "whiff". :naughty:

Ha Suzy. It was all that flight talk confusing me. :naughty:

I managed to catch myself before I wrote "stalk" in another post instead of "stock". A real Freudian slip there given that the subject is Mika.

Ha Suzy. It was all that flight talk confusing me. :naughty:

I managed to catch myself before I wrote "stalk" in another post instead of "stock". A real Freudian slip there given that the subject is Mika.

:naughty:I'm glad I used "sniff" and not "stiff" - as my Freudian slip :naughty: