florian194

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hellooo...

It is so great to know that we gonna have a Mika´s dvd.

sorry my english is not good.

Did you intervew him yourself? How is he in person? So cool....

Bye and thanks for good news!!

Fabi:thumb_yello: :naughty:

bonjour, comment est-il haut là en France ? est-ce que u parlent et lisent français ? parce qu'autrement cette traduction aurait été un grand glod d'une perte de temps...

hi. if u just visited france and cannot read the above. sorry. great waste of time. anyway...awesome! that is soo cool--:cool::naughty:

lucky you...:sneaky2::shocked:

Does anyone know exactly what the contents of this DVD are? (oooh and are there any yet-2-b-released song clips?) Also, what's it called? so i know how to look out for it when it comes.

anyway i trust u guys to make a big announcement at MFC when it enters the market, rite? :D yayay can't wait (jumps up & down like a 2-yr-old)

that is soooooo cool!! i cant believe it im like 1 of mikas hugest fans so im defineltly going 2 get a copy!! omg i cant get ova that!! thats awesome!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2::punk: i like think that mika is a(going by EVERY SINGLE ONE of his interveiws)is a genuinly nice guy. his been my insperation 2 become a singer song writer!! so thanx for telling ppl that!!

Welcome ansomika:biggrin2:

But do you can buy it then in the Netherlands? I think from not! :(:(

No, I think it is coming! I was reading the hole thread. I can't believe it! A Mika dvd! :biggrin2::biggrin2: I can't wait, seriously!

:wink2: Hi! I can't wait to see Mika In DVD. I just can't stop to listen his music! It's just incredible! Well, my english writen is not very good and I can't express exactly what I feel! Why MIKA doesn't came to Portugal to Sudoeste? Does anyone know? Kisses